Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Feffman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Circuit of The Americas (COTA) February 26-28, 2016

GoodMorning:

I hope this findseach of you in good spirits as we trek through Fall toward Winter. I for one think a more southern location isin the cards. HMMM, perhapsAustin, Texas?!

Forthe fourth year in a row, it’s time to think about three days of driving onAmerica’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) inAustin, Texas. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 4th annual three-dayCOTA track event for February 26 – 28, 2016.

Now for the momentyou’ve all been waiting for, the investment to play at COTA. The entry fee forall three days is $1,375, the same as 2014. . As with previous years, there are a limited number of spots available forCOTA. Yes, they fill fast.

STEP1
The $1,375entry fee for all three days at COTA can only be completed with Pay Pal (youcan use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system if you don’t have aPay Pal account) at the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JQ3XJ9LSZHJUN

STEP2
Onceyou have completed the entry fee, head over to the “RegistrationPage” of MVP’s web site (link below) to register. You’ll need toscroll to the bottom of the page to complete the blue outlined registration box.Click on the“Event” drop-down menu and choose Circuit of TheAmericas (COTA): February 26-28, 2016.

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

After we have allocatedthe registrations by run group, based on individual track experience, we willsend out group confirmation e-mails to each run group. We will have four (blue,green, yellow and red) run groups allowing us to schedule two hours of tracktime daily.

In the spirit of transparency, the rental of COTA, as you can guess, israther costly, so once you register, MVP will not be able to give you a refunduntil COTA is sold out and we have a replacement for you. If/when wecan replace you, there will be a $100 cancellation fee. Inside of fourweeks (January 29, 2016 and later) prior to the COTA event there is norefund. This is the reality of renting Circuit of The Americas.

If you have anyquestions, grab the phone and call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail [email protected].

HappyMotoring and I hope to see you at COTA. Enjoy your day.

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited by Feffman; 11-03-2015 at 05:52 AM..
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2015, 05:52 AM   #2
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

MVP Track Time is opening up our February 26-28, 2016 Circuit of The Americas (COTA) track event to Novice drivers. Due to overwhelming demand (ie:a lot of phone calls and e-mails) MVP is making one run group available for novice drivers. Of course we have Intermediate and Advanced run groups as well.

When we have allocated the registrations by run group, based on individual track experience,we will send out group confirmation e-mails to each run group. We will have four (blue, green, yellow and red) run groups allowing us to schedule two hours of track time daily.

If you have anyquestions, call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoringand I hope to see you at COTA. Enjoy your day.

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]
Old 11-24-2015, 06:29 AM   #3
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

We are down to twenty spots remaining for COTA February26-28, 2016. Don't hesitate to call ore-mail me if you have any questions. Happy Motoring.

Feff