Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #1
Zzz89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Zzz89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Staggered OG Chrome Silver TE37 17x9+22, 18x9.5+22

SOLD

Staggered TE37s in original chrome silver wrapped in zestino tw240. Tires have about 2,000 miles of use. Wheels are clean and have no curb rashes but does have some minor nicks from road derbies. Will come with oem volks valve stems and caps. DM for serious inquires. No trades. Will not ship with tires. Willing to meet up halfway within California.

Yes, I got the color combo inspiration from Camryonbonze. I am the second owner of these wheels and put roughly 2,000 miles on them.

Specs:
Fronts - 5x114.3 17x9+22 225/40/17
Rears - 5x114.3 18x9.5+22 235/35/18

Last edited by Zzz89; 04-05-2020 at 05:37 PM..
Zzz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2020, 03:55 AM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Are you sure this is Mercury Silver? It might be Formula Silver. The barrel sticker will say NS if they're Mercury.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:30 PM   #3
Zzz89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Zzz89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dizzariot, thanks for asking. It never crossed my mind to check the paint code when I purchased these from the previous owner. Barrel code reads "CR" so they are chrome silver. Post has been updated.
Zzz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:59 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz89 View Post
Dizzariot, thanks for asking. It never crossed my mind to check the paint code when I purchased these from the previous owner. Barrel code reads "CR" so they are chrome silver. Post has been updated.
No worries. Wasn't sure if it was the lighting or what. Nice, clean wheels nonetheless, GLWS.