Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 08:31 AM   #61
sky53line
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
I havent receieved tracking either and my phone is le fucked.

email is [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #62
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ALL Prior orders have been shipped. Thanks guys
Old 07-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #63
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
got it!
thanks!
looks great!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #64
Secretsquirrel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Secretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Secretsquirrel
recieved mine as well...looks better then what i expected for 35 bucks. cant wait to see it and use it on the car.

thanks

SS
Old 07-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #65
kunihongo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kunihongo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
product is high quality i am very satisfied. :]
Old 07-12-2007, 09:09 PM   #66
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hit me up im right next to you 91/15 i need one for my Nardi..
Jeff
[email protected]

Old 07-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #67
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Interested. Please send me PM.

Will BUY NOW!
Old 07-12-2007, 09:57 PM   #68
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
To all the the previous customers, thanks for the kind words....The quality is superb as you can see!!!

I just got some more so please spread the word!

*All pm's have been responded to.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #69
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
got mine also...great product for good price....thanks!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 01:04 AM   #70
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
got mine and the quality is great. fast shipping too!
thanks!
very happy customer here
Old 07-13-2007, 03:05 AM   #71
silvia_monkey
Leaky Injector

silvia_monkey is a well-known jackass
i want one too!!!! lol

seems to me like everyone likes it and i actually need one so let me know
Old 07-13-2007, 07:25 PM   #72
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Just got mine in guys!! Buy from Chris!!! Awesome seller and good guy to talk to. Very helpful and understanding. We had a bit of confusion with my paypal but he had it shipped out by tuesday and it got here today...and im in Florida. Ill have pictures of it up within a week or so.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #73
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
got mine today.. pretty funny stupid USPS problem i didnt expect to get it till next week sometime..

i wasnt expecting it to be this nice.

thanks again

My Seller's Review Thread
Old 07-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #74
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Give me give me...
951-264-5381
when your by 91/15...

Old 07-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #75
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

To All my customers who received their QR's...THANKS FOR THE GREAT AND KIND WORDS! It was my pleasure dealing with you!!!

STILL GOT SOME LEFT YA'LL!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #76
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Payment has been sent.

Thanks a lot.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #77
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Going to the top, will ship out more of the releases tommorow for all members that paid!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:11 AM   #78
DriftSwift
Zilvia Member

DriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enough
yeah i werk out there off the 60 and the 15 in ontario so ill hit you up also heckuh cheap for a QR..
Old 07-16-2007, 02:29 PM   #79
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftSwift View Post
yeah i werk out there off the 60 and the 15 in ontario so ill hit you up also heckuh cheap for a QR..
No problem, just give me a call first 626-922-4785 thanks!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:26 PM   #80
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
hey you never got back to me with a quote! Haha... Let me know how much so i can paypal bro!

Old 07-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #81
az240
Leaky Injector

az240 is an unknown quantity at this point
got mine...Love it!! thanks Chris!!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #82
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Hey bro, please check the first post for information about my paypal and shipping prices. Im sure you still have my number so give me a call if you like!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
hey you never got back to me with a quote! Haha... Let me know how much so i can paypal bro!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #83
AznDrftr.
BANNED

cant wait til I get it.

Thanks.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #84
Shift_zenki

Shift_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
quick question. what hub is everyone bolting this up to?
Old 07-17-2007, 10:28 PM   #85
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
mine is to a momo
Old 07-17-2007, 11:30 PM   #86
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Everyone whom ordered their QR's from Friday 13th 2007 till today @ 1:00pm, your items have been shipped, please check your email for tracking information. Thanks guys!
Old 07-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #87
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

DAVID MCCANDLESS
Please contact me, your order was shipped back to me because the address listed could not be found by USPS!
call me anytime @ 626-922-4785 or email me! I just want this shipment to get to you!

Old 07-18-2007, 01:08 AM   #88
Loki

Loki is an unknown quantity at this point
im very interested in one!.......i have a 93 S13, sorry for the noob question but.....will this QR work for any momo steering wheel? or is it only for the stock wheel? thanks!
Old 07-18-2007, 02:01 AM   #89
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
im very interested in one!.......i have a 93 S13, sorry for the noob question but.....will this QR work for any momo steering wheel? or is it only for the stock wheel? thanks!
needs an aftermarket steering wheel. momo, nardi, etc.
also u will need a hub. preferably a shorthub since normal ones would make the wheel awfully close to u

lexus baby
Old 07-18-2007, 05:44 AM   #90
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Yea sent you an email. My tracking number cant be found.

email address from: [email protected]

Thanks.
Closed Thread