Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-23-2019, 09:07 PM   #16621
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^I have no idea what you just said
Anyway... I feel like this belongs in here
Old 04-24-2019, 07:51 PM   #16622
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 04-25-2019, 02:42 AM   #16623
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
[img]clen stock vert[/img]
am i missing something???
Old 04-25-2019, 07:06 AM   #16624
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
am i missing something???
The 240sx emblem is on the trunk. Pretty clean vert though.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:02 AM   #16625
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Yeah, let that man enjoy his medical/legal MJ and 240sx convertible with incorrect emblem placement.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #16626
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Anyway... I feel like this belongs in here
[IMG][/IMG]
woah there chief, yes the gloss factory s15 had one of the largest front splitters known to mankind. however that car was extremely bad ass, first off how many sr20s have made 700hp? not only that but it was driven super hard too (R.I.P.) and still looks better than most of fd. maybe its just because its from japan and not america but i don't think it belongs here.

maybe I'm wrong idk.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 06:42 AM   #16627
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
woah there chief, yes the gloss factory s15 had one of the largest front splitters known to mankind. however that car was extremely bad ass, first off how many sr20s have made 700hp? not only that but it was driven super hard too (R.I.P.) and still looks better than most of fd. maybe its just because its from japan and not america but i don't think it belongs here.

maybe I'm wrong idk.
Imo thats a hideous wing and makes the car look funny. I dont care who drives it, how its driven, how much hp it makes, or where its driven.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:57 AM   #16628
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
As masterful as the engine and performance are on that black S15, I wish they had given equal consideration to the aesthetics. Maybe not a hard DIW, but...
Old 04-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #16629
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree as well, that wing looks like a landing flap mounted upside down from an aircraft. The rest of the car looks pretty damn good IMO
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 PM   #16630
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Yeah, not my taste either. Not a fan of matte black anything either tbh
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:05 PM   #16631
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDJW9zA...=1p1kxijpno2lq
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #16632
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Wow so much fail haha. Dudebro saw too many Japanese street drifting videos
Old 05-05-2019, 11:21 PM   #16633
feito
Nissanaholic!

that poor minivan
never lend your car to your mustang owner friend
Old 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #16634
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
lol nice one

the guy in the video beat me to it "you fucking idiot!"
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:34 PM   #16635
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
lol nice one

the guy in the video beat me to it "you fucking idiot!"
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:12 AM   #16636
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

ANDY black s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Imo thats a hideous wing and makes the car look funny. I dont care who drives it, how its driven, how much hp it makes, or where its driven.
the wing looks like a section of Armco barrier
ANDY black s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:31 AM   #16637
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 05-09-2019, 12:31 PM   #16638
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Haha fyeah doing the cookie cutter “build”
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:47 PM   #16639
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Wish they would've shown what happens after he smashes those cars up. I have a feeling that guy got his ass beat.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #16640
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Haha fyeah doing the cookie cutter “build”
Y'all better not be making fun of white Rays! lol I waaaaaant em

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHand View Post
Wish they would've shown what happens after he smashes those cars up. I have a feeling that guy got his ass beat.
No violence!
Old 05-10-2019, 12:12 AM   #16641
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
Imagine complaining that someone is taking the time to build a few 90's cars without hacking them together like everyone else. So what if he likes one style and sticks with it. TE's are used everywhere for a reason lol. They look good on pretty much anything.

All I'm saying is that you don't hear anyone bitching that camryonbronze has been running TE's on and off for a decade.

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 03:19 AM   #16642
Wknd

Wknd is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Damn yeah, imagine using lightweight wheels on a sports car for practicality.
Wknd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:55 AM   #16643
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Yeah...cause there arent other options. Hes the typical hypebeast. Thats the only point ill make, and the constant “...this is a talking video”.
Jimmyoakes is a way better show.
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:47 AM   #16644
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Not a diss on the wheels, but it is like he is building the same car over and over and over.
I mean props for him to having long money and doing things to the highest level of detail, but c'mon my guy.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #16645
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Not a diss on the wheels, but it is like he is building the same car over and over and over.
I mean props for him to having long money and doing things to the highest level of detail, but c'mon my guy.
Is he Japanese?
Old 05-10-2019, 12:52 PM   #16646
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
Imagine complaining that someone is taking the time to build a few 90's cars without hacking them together like everyone else. So what if he likes one style and sticks with it. TE's are used everywhere for a reason lol. They look good on pretty much anything.

All I'm saying is that you don't hear anyone bitching that camryonbronze has been running TE's on and off for a decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wknd View Post
Damn yeah, imagine using lightweight wheels on a sports car for practicality.
y'all retarded
Old 05-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #16647
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
te's forever
Old 05-10-2019, 05:31 PM   #16648
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
More illegal cars. How do you report these guys? I've used Customs & Border Patrol but I never heard back.

Old 05-10-2019, 05:47 PM   #16649
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
It’s Florida man....as long as you pay a fee you could fly a spaceship. 1999 might be legal there though.

Last edited by afishysilvia; 05-10-2019 at 08:30 PM..
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #16650
Corbic
Post Whore!

Meh, as long as he's not scamming, who gives a crap.

Edit:

After further research, why you narcing on these guys? It's a shop and looks like someone's car from the shop. Quite a few badass builds including a RB30 R34.

$22k is certainly a fair price for an S15 with wheels.

Fuck dude, you gonna start ratting on thr boys swapping motors or running cat free?