Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-02-2016, 11:59 PM   #1
kalawah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kalawah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool FS/FT: 04 530i sport ~CLEAN~

2004 BMW 530i SPORT (automatic )
Its pretty much a stock 530i sport. In case you're unfamiliar with the sport part it adds 18 inch rims, better seats, racing suspension, etc. It has a new set of avant garde m359's hyper silver w/ no spacers. (18x8.5 in the front 18x9.5 in the back, prefect offset.) Muffler has been removed to improve the sound because it was too quiet for my taste. A little louder deeper sound. A tiny bit of drone in the cabin but its too quiet for it to bother anyone. Went from duel exhaust tip to single so if you see a pic of the duel exhaust tips they're gone. Clean title (VIN - WBANA73504B803112) Has 1 scrape on the front bumper because some dumbass scraped it while I was in class. Also has a dinger on the back bumper from previous owner. Neither dings are than horrific.

This exhaust tip is gone but its still a good picture.

The m359s.

The new exhaust tip.

Sexy interior color

The vin #

As you can tell im not the best camera man. All these pics were taken on my android. Im mostly looking to trade for a running 240 (I love em all) But if I had to put a price on the car it would be around $8500 (argue with me if you like.) I have the stock rims as well that I could give, they have no tires. I will do out of state trades and sells, I live in Texas so you'll more than likely be out of state. If near come look at the car and maybe take it for a test drive. Shipping will be discussed if you are interested.

I do not answer random calls so text me if interested. Text me at 214-673-9682 OR pm me! Thanks for taking interest in my car, hope to chat with you soon.
kalawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links