Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-19-2019, 01:21 AM   #661
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
We probably have different definitions on what "fine" is. My s14 is is fine for the weekends and short trips. Its not too loud and has full untouched interior, but I just can't drive it everyday. The vibrations, exhaust and road noise just get tiresome.

I daily an IS300 with over 200k and it's very smooth and quiet. I know its not a good comparison, but it just shows the vast differences in build quality between the two cars.

I love Toyota/Lexus products. I've had a GS400, LS400, LS430, IS300 5spd, IS300 turbo built auto, and an 08 ISF. Super reliable, reasonable amenities, no Euro sized repair bills. My sister has an NX300h and my mom has a CT200h. I daily and tow with an 04 Tundra double cab, and had an 03 Taco before that.

BUT it's not the best to compare an older economy coupe to a newer design entry level luxury sedan.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:14 AM   #662
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I went from having two S14's to S14 and IS300/SXE10 back in 2012 till just last December. I really enjoyed driving IS300 but I had to trade it out for better fuel economy so I now daily drive a Gen2 Prius. I really never considered Toyota before my IS300 but I don't think I'll drive anything but Toyota for daily from now on. There are few things that still piss me off when it comes to maintenance but that's to be expected from any car manufactures(oil filter location on SXE10...like WTF Toyota). I mean..most of Toyota's are sold and manufactured by the millions so replacement parts are cheap and actually available when in need. and literally the only car I've ever owned that I never modified except to add AUX into factory radio, because I felt that it needed no modifications, even adding sub-woofer.(factory speakers and head unit on SXE10 sound awesome IMO)

Only thing I wish IS300 had was about 50 more HP from factory and lower gear ratio differential. that would have made that car bar non perfect daily car, and lower gear ratio&more power should have helped with fuel consumption at highway driving imo(I didn't get more than 24MPG highway regardless how much I tried).

At this stage of my life, I feel that if you want a fast/nimble car, buy a car that's designed to go fast and make that go faster, but then again I actually can't visualize what it's like to NOT own a S-chassis as I've owned my S14 for 12 years now and can't tell you what it'll be like to not own one.

I have been telling myself that if I ever have to get rid of my S14, a C6 or C7 Z06 Corvette will be the replacement of it, but I feel that my heart will be empty when that day comes. (I love my shit box S14)
Old 02-21-2019, 09:58 AM   #663
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Only thing I wish IS300 had was about 50 more HP from factory and lower gear ratio differential. that would have made that car bar non perfect daily car, and lower gear ratio&more power should have helped with fuel consumption at highway driving imo(I didn't get more than 24MPG highway regardless how much I tried).

At this stage of my life, I feel that if you want a fast/nimble car, buy a car that's designed to go fast and make that go faster, but then again I actually can't visualize what it's like to NOT own a S-chassis as I've owned my S14 for 12 years now and can't tell you what it'll be like to not own one.

I have been telling myself that if I ever have to get rid of my S14, a C6 or C7 Z06 Corvette will be the replacement of it, but I feel that my heart will be empty when that day comes. (I love my shit box S14)

Yeah I don't know why the 2jzge vvti is such a low-powered engine. 3.0L, 10.5 CR, VVTI, 6500RPM redline all for a measley 215 crank hp lol. It's sad that the 2.0L Altezza in Japan puts out about the same hp lol.

I was/am still very interested in E92 N54 335i's. They seem to be such great platforms that were plagued by somewhat minor issues that cost a lot to fix. They are getting cheap enough, though..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:02 AM   #664
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Go n55. N54 really isnt worth the trouble, even when you can DIY. Too many minor issues can cause massive headaches and take a lot of time to fix. N55 feels great stock, makes nice sound, and will be massively more reliable.
Only issue is when it comes to tuning, its a bit more expensive to get more power out of an n55 and you can potentially run into issues with the internals and cast crank. There's also more and more documented cases of rod bearing issues even on stock engines, a la S54/S65/S85.
I love my 135i to death but as a daily it's given me too many issues and taken too much time off the road. e90's are a fantastic chassis, just go n55
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:06 AM   #665
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
It's sad that the 2.0L Altezza in Japan puts out about the same hp lol.
keep in mind the altezza is a much lighter car, so the hp to weight ratio is actually better.

im surprised you guys own/know so much about these cars. makes me happy. the beams powerplant is awesome (and cheap!).
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:58 AM   #666
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
I love my 135i to death but as a daily it's given me too many issues and taken too much time off the road. e90's are a fantastic chassis, just go n55

Yeah that's the main reason why I never got one. I would just feel too scared putting the miles and abuse on the car. I used to have a FD and know the feeling. It sucks.

Meanwhile there's Toyotas with over 300K miles on the same fuel pump, injectors, transmission, long-block, etc. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
keep in mind the altezza is a much lighter car, so the hp to weight ratio is actually better.

im surprised you guys own/know so much about these cars. makes me happy. the beams powerplant is awesome (and cheap!).

Yeah it's a pretty impressive little engine. They should have just stuck that in the FR-S.

I just keep thinking..

2JZGTE VVTI
R154 (or build the auto)
BW Twin Scroll T4 EFR 7064
Full standalone

Putting down 450whp on 91 octane would be very streetable, very reliable, very fast and cheap to maintain for about $10k? In a safe, well-built/engineered Toyota/Lexus chassis that you can get for $2-5K? Seems hard to beat imo. This is like the Japanese version of the budget 5.0 foxbody mustang builds we used to see back in the day.

I would daily the shit out of this
Old 02-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #667
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
Yeah I don't know why the 2jzge vvti is such a low-powered engine. 3.0L, 10.5 CR, VVTI, 6500RPM redline all for a measley 215 crank hp lol. It's sad that the 2.0L Altezza in Japan puts out about the same hp lol.
It's called torque.

The US market IS300 was mainly sold with an automatic and marketed as a small luxury car. The Altezza was intended to be a GT-S throw back.

Toyota also struggled with US Emissions in the 2JZ and I'm sure was happier to push buyers looking for more spunk into the more profitable V8 cars.

The 2JZ was also shortly shared with the GS/SC300s so I'm sure the emissions testing was there for thr IS300. The Beams would have been new and needed it's own qualifications, assuming it could pass.

We also didn't get the hotter engines in the MRS and Cilica GTS during this time.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:32 AM   #668
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah it's a pretty impressive little engine. They should have just stuck that in the FR-S.
The answer you seek is K24.....

Quote:
I just keep thinking..

2JZGTE VVTI
R154 (or build the auto)
BW Twin Scroll T4 EFR 7064
Full standalone

Putting down 450whp on 91 octane would be very streetable, very reliable, very fast and cheap to maintain for about $10k? In a safe, well-built/engineered Toyota/Lexus chassis that you can get for $2-5K? Seems hard to beat imo. This is like the Japanese version of the budget 5.0 foxbody mustang builds we used to see back in the day.
Herrrrh???

IS300 has the glass W5 in the very rare manual. I have no idea on thr A5's strength but the A4 will take a beating.

The IS300's 2JZ also has the weak sauce pistons and rods. Best "budget" bet would be to get a JDM Turbo engine with an A4 and swap the whole mess.

At that point why not just do an NA-T with a TH400 in a Mustang and run 8's all day?

Old 02-21-2019, 12:41 PM   #669
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
wow k24s are cheaper than i thought they would be.

people do buy GTE rods and pistons and swap them in their GE/na-t build (usually bough from aristo swap guys looking to upgrade their internals). i believe the stock autos are only good to 300-350 tq. the w55s are even worse.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:29 PM   #670
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Let’s make sure we’re talking about the 3S beams and not the 1G. Unfortunately same displacement but two more cylinders and weight on the 1G. Once mine decides to pop I’ll be looking at 1J’s.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:54 PM   #671
spooled240
Post Whore!

*in response to Corbic*
I know, thats why I said to get a 2jzgte and a r154 lol

Building a GE isnt worth it unless you are going for really big hp. For 2-2500 bucks you get the GTE's higher flowing head, ffim, strong TT internals and an overall better looking engine.

IS300's can be had for a few grand and is a much better car (both functionally and aestetically) than an old mustang.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #672
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Let’s make sure we’re talking about the 3S beams and not the 1G. Unfortunately same displacement but two more cylinders and weight on the 1G. Once mine decides to pop I’ll be looking at 1J’s.

A 1J VVTI would be perfect for a daily. It might even get slightly better mileage than the 2JZGE. Tomei also makes a bolt on parts that push it to 400whp.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:10 PM   #673
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
A 1J VVTI would be perfect for a daily. It might even get slightly better mileage than the 2JZGE. Tomei also makes a bolt on parts that push it to 400whp.
Well being I have a 1GFE I’m figuring anything is better than 20mpg and shitty drive. It’s slifgisy as all hell, atleast a JZ engine would give me boost. Then again I consider the 1UZ swaps in the chassis could be fun too.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #674
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
This whole page is blasphemy. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I mean I expect it from Corbic.

....also how is no one commenting on the fact that he STILL found a way to get a Mustang in here. I'm actually impressed.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:35 PM   #675
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
*in response to Corbic*
I know, thats why I said to get a 2jzgte and a r154 lol
That's $5k+ in engine and trans.

Quote:
Building a GE isnt worth it unless you are going for really big hp. For 2-2500 bucks you get the GTE's higher flowing head, ffim, strong TT internals and an overall better looking engine.
I have to disagree on all of that.

NA GE is dirt cheap, $250-500 long block out of a SC/GS300. I dont care about the heads as that's been a rumor and argument for years on all thr JZ heads, but thr VVTI head is the way to go.

Turbos and injectors are pretty much a waste on the TT, so you might as well save the coin for some 1000's, manifold and a good single.

Engines look damn near identical. TT and early NA have the same crank and rods and their pistons are made of the same material. Hell they may even be the same cores.

The weak NA rod theory comes from the IS300 who got cheap shitty rods to control cost and help emissions. Toyota's decent into mediocrity began in the mid 90's.

Quote:
IS300's can be had for a few grand and is a much better car (both functionally and aestetically) than an old mustang.
IS300 is a snoozer with what is now a subpar interior. If I'm doing a full powertrain conversion, plenty of cooler cars.

Mustangs look better and have basically and unlimited aftermarket if you are wanting to go fast.

If you just want a 350-400whp Japanese sedan, a G35 or G37 with a vortech seems a lot easier and more practical.

Personally, I Love the 2015+ Chargers and Challengers. I totally want to get a V6 Challenger and throw in a stroked 512", fuel injected and aluminum head engine matted to a new build Hemi A833 spec transmission (4th is .80 overdrive to hit 200mph, or get 20mpg).

Could easily build a 650hp engine making 550 Average WHP for $6k. Muscle shit is soo fucking cheap.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #676
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
no one is talking about a 1G here because they are trash. lol
Quote:
GTE's higher flowing head
this isnt 100% correct. GEs have better flow on the exhaust size as the valve lift increases.

source:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/flo...w-results.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
....also how is no one commenting on the fact that he STILL found a way to get a Mustang in here. I'm actually impressed.
its because it has a 2jz in it. whoever swapped it saved the car.
Old 02-21-2019, 04:12 PM   #677
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

its because it has a 2jz in it. whoever swapped it saved the car.
It was a V6, and I think he has like onkh $10k in the entire build. Fucker was running 8's as I recall.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:17 PM   #678
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
This whole page is blasphemy. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I mean I expect it from Corbic.

It's my fault. I mentioned "foxbody" and he came running. And that's not a mustang. It's a built 2jzgte with a mustang attached to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
That's $5k+ in engine and trans.

I have to disagree on all of that.

NA GE is dirt cheap, $250-500 long block out of a SC/GS300. I dont care about the heads as that's been a rumor and argument for years on all thr JZ heads, but thr VVTI head is the way to go.

Turbos and injectors are pretty much a waste on the TT, so you might as well save the coin for some 1000's, manifold and a good single.

Engines look damn near identical. TT and early NA have the same crank and rods and their pistons are made of the same material. Hell they may even be the same cores.

The weak NA rod theory comes from the IS300 who got cheap shitty rods to control cost and help emissions. Toyota's decent into mediocrity began in the mid 90's.

IS300 is a snoozer with what is now a subpar interior. If I'm doing a full powertrain conversion, plenty of cooler cars.

Mustangs look better and have basically and unlimited aftermarket if you are wanting to go fast.

If you just want a 350-400whp Japanese sedan, a G35 or G37 with a vortech seems a lot easier and more practical.

Personally, I Love the 2015+ Chargers and Challengers. I totally want to get a V6 Challenger and throw in a stroked 512", fuel injected and aluminum head engine matted to a new build Hemi A833 spec transmission (4th is .80 overdrive to hit 200mph, or get 20mpg).

Could easily build a 650hp engine making 550 Average WHP for $6k. Muscle shit is soo fucking cheap.

I have said shitty rods so that's why I'd rather just get a GTE.
I need 4 doors for a daily and I hate v6's.

Quote:
this isnt 100% correct. GEs have better flow on the exhaust size as the valve lift increases.

source:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/flo...w-results.html

That's an extremely small increase in flow at max valve lift lol. I know the GE head is very capable especially with some aftermarket cams, but I just hate that damn intake manifold lol.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:46 PM   #679
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

That's an extremely small increase in flow at max valve lift lol. I know the GE head is very capable especially with some aftermarket cams, but I just hate that damn intake manifold lol.
They make conversion kits to eliminate the crossover, you can also get a aftermarket intake.

If I got a Sedan it would be a k24 swapped 02-03 Subaru or a Charger. But I have two trucks to cover the practical daily driver duty.
Old 02-22-2019, 09:33 AM   #680
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
correct, but it still flows better. the flow across the board is very similar to the GTE though. combine that with the fact you can buy a long block for under 500 (as corbic has previously stated), is a big drawing point for a lot of people who dont want to drop 8-10k on an aristo swap.

the GTE UIM (upper intake mani) can be mated to the GE LIM with some modification (its been done before). there was a company who protoyped brackets, but im not sure if they were ever made. the bigger problem is usually the ABS module thats in the way of where your new snail is gonna sit.

happy friday you old, grumpy, assholes.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #681
Corbic
Post Whore!

Yup, bolt on intake is $115. Can always Weld one up too. Dizzy is thr biggest Pita, but that's easy to eliminate as well.

Old 02-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #682
spooled240
Post Whore!

Aristo engins are 2-2500. Rebuilding a GE will cost at least that much.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #683
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Aristo engins are 2-2500. Rebuilding a GE will cost at least that much.
And you'll have a fresh rebuilt motor instead of a junkyard crap shoot.

Also, that rebuilt motor will now have bigger injectors and turbo etc. Like I said, stick GTE shit is like 350whp MAX. So if your going to get injectors and a turbo... Go big and save thr coin.

If all you want is 300whp, well I feel bad for you.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:15 PM   #684
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
But honestly, who here needs more than 350hp daily...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #685
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
But honestly, who here needs more than 350hp daily...
every small dick hellcat driver
Old 02-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #686
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yo is anyone still fighting?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #687
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
What in the FUCK have you guys done with this page? Why is there a mustang in here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
not all of us can afford a hellcat
Old 02-28-2019, 09:13 PM   #688
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Agreed.

Though for me a 240 hp Honda is plenty.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:26 PM   #689
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Yo is anyone still fighting?
V8s are for people who cant build shit! DISCUSS!!!

there yah go!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:26 PM   #690
gzus9
Leaky Injector

gzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the rough
this is going to get good real quick
gzus9 is offline   Reply With Quote