Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-27-2019, 06:11 PM   #1
ppark
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
ppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Exclamation CLEANOUT: RB25 Alternator, Nismo 2way, Axles, 5 lug hubs, AEM, Cheap turbos

Local pickup available in Socal, I.E.
Will ship items; BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING AND PP FEES.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/79Dwrso https://imgur.com/a/FtYLLyf https://imgur.com/gallery/R43ZeGP

RB Alternator: $SOLD
- Purchased from Frsport, only used for 1 start up. I still wasn't getting enough voltage so I switched to a dcpowerinc alt. Will work fine for most setups.

Nismo 2 way: $SOLD
- Zero issues; selling because i'm upgrading to a different rear end. Diff internals only, no pumpkin.

S13 Differential stubs: $50
- I think they are open diff stubs, can take measurements if needed. 3x2 bolt pattern.

OEM S13 axles: $125

- Zero issues; 29 spline/28mm diameter, 3x2 bolt pattern.

ISR rear 5 lug conversion hubs: $125
- Zero issues; only used for a maximum of 5,000 miles.

AEM Wideband (30-4110): $100
- Used for a maximum of 5,000 miles. No issues, just no longer needed since I switched to a cd7.

China GT35r: $200
-I'm pretty sure its from cxracing; no shaft play or smoke. Comes with all the fittings and 4 bolt to vband adapter. Bought it from a friend after they got it rebuilt and used it for under 500 miles.

Genuine Turbonetics GTK600: $400
- Came installed on my car when I bought it. Had an issue with it blowing smoke so I replaced it with the gt35r, later found out that the previous owner didn't run an oil restrictor and that was the cause of the smoke. I didn't bother with buying a oil restrictor and reinstalling because I switched to a gtx3071r.

Last edited by ppark; 03-16-2019 at 03:32 PM..
ppark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2019, 09:01 PM   #2
rfs324
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rfs324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pics of the AEM wideband?
rfs324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:04 PM   #3
ppark
Leaky Injector

ppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfs324 View Post
Pics of the AEM wideband?
Original post edited to include pictures of the wideband!
Old 02-27-2019, 11:42 PM   #4
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Pics of diff?
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:21 AM   #5
ppark
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
Pics of diff?
oh damnit, edited again to include pics of diff.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:52 PM   #6
J.Muilenb

J.Muilenb is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the diff for 29 spline axles?

Did you just use the pumpkin the diff and stubs came out of for your different setup?
J.Muilenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 02:10 PM   #7
ppark
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Muilenb View Post
Is the diff for 29 spline axles?

Did you just use the pumpkin the diff and stubs came out of for your different setup?
Yes, the diff is for the 29 splines axles.

The axles, diff, hubs all work together. I pulled them because I'm switching to a gtr diff and axles/hubs.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
people actually get their china chargers rebuilt?! its not cheaper to get another one?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:21 PM   #9
ppark
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
people actually get their china chargers rebuilt?! its not cheaper to get another one?
Yes. Brand new they're roughly $500, while rebuild kits + labor and balancing at a shop is less then half of that.

The turbo I have for sale was rebuilt by some shop in San Bernardino area.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #10
Dedrasiel

Dedrasiel is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you still have the nismo 2 Way? How much shipped to 73112?
Dedrasiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:38 PM   #11
ppark
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedrasiel View Post
Do you still have the nismo 2 Way? How much shipped to 73112?
Yes, $SOLD shipped to you.

Last edited by ppark; 03-01-2019 at 09:10 PM..
Old 03-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #12
Dedrasiel

Dedrasiel is an unknown quantity at this point
I sent you a PM
Dedrasiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:10 PM   #13
ppark
Leaky Injector

Nismo 2way sold.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:06 PM   #14
ppark
Leaky Injector

Monday bump, make some offers.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #15
ppark
Leaky Injector

Alternator sold.

Prices lowered on all remaining items.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:31 PM   #16
ppark
Leaky Injector

Bump.

Msglength
Old 05-21-2019, 05:08 PM   #17
d.eskayes

d.eskayes is an unknown quantity at this point
wideband

I am interested in the wideband. Please txt or call 8188157810

Thanks