Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #181
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
what rear bumper is this one?

Old 01-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #182
Arruda

Arruda is on the path to ruinArruda is on the path to ruin
^^^ second that
Arruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #183
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
dont know who makes it but it doesnt seem like a whole bumper...by the looks of it, it seems like an add-on lip...looks great...
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:07 PM   #184
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Name this Enkei

Which enkeis are these?

Old 01-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #185
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Enkei Racing S
Commonly found in 16x7 16x8 weaksauce stagger
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #186
Hoobuttacrew

Hoobuttacrew is a well-known jackass
also what exhaust is that on the s13 a couple posts up?
Hoobuttacrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:55 PM   #187
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
just looks like either an n1 dual or ssac (or any other company for that matter) clone
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:04 PM   #188
PaddingtonBear
Leaky Injector

PaddingtonBear can only hope to improve

the diffuser on teh naVan??
PaddingtonBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:08 AM   #189
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
He made that diffusor himself.
S13FREEAAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:08 PM   #190
93 supra

93 supra is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i know what this is. but what do i hook it up to?

i dont know what this is, and i dont know what to hook it up to either.
93 supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:07 AM   #191
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
the first one is the factory boost controller

i dunno about the second thing
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:48 AM   #192
revd34
Zilvia Junkie

revd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of light
anyone know what company made these? got these a while back. they are called drag fg

revd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:07 AM   #193
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Well i searched, and it looks like you answered your own question...

this was the only thing I could find
http://northwestnissans.com/board/sh...d.php?p=362827

Im not sure if the manufacturer is the same company that makes Drag wheels currently though.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:33 AM   #194
revd34
Zilvia Junkie

revd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of lightrevd34 is a glorious beacon of light
wow. i bought this off the same guy. just on a different forum. i never thought i would like anything that came out of the american racing company
revd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:16 AM   #195
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by revd34
anyone know what company made these? got these a while back. they are called drag fg

a buddy of mine has the real deal on his miata, i cannot remember if they are works or SSR....
byhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #196
BIZERK
Leaky Injector

BIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud ofBIZERK has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to BIZERK
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 supra
i dont know what this is, and i dont know what to hook it up to either.
That is a wastegate solenoid, hook the top port to vacuum and the other one to the wastegate vacuum line( or vise versa)..... or you could just leave it off.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:07 AM   #197
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco

the rear overfenders who made it? how can i get it?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:30 AM   #198
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^^^^^
probably Flash/G Corporation...

I don't think anybody brings in G Corporation stuff.

The only products I know of that are here were arranged by me.
I had a friend bring back some of the obake covers.
Sam Jspec has some of them now, I think.

Other than that.... I don't know

Last edited by Brian; 01-31-2007 at 12:28 PM..
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #199
xyoobxyoob

xyoobxyoob is an unknown quantity at this point
What kind of struts are these?

These struts came off of an JDM Front Clip, the springs are stock s13 cut springs, but I've never seen these struts before, they say tokico on them but what model are they? They are 5 way adjustables. Has anyone ever seen these before?

Last edited by xyoobxyoob; 03-18-2007 at 10:48 PM..
xyoobxyoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #200
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
^^ old nismo's?

idk need better pic to get an idea
Old 02-04-2007, 02:04 AM   #201
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
older M's made by tokico, but thats obvious.

they are a reputable company so they probably were decent shocks, before they blew.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:01 AM   #202
xyoobxyoob

xyoobxyoob is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think they're blown, they seem to be perfectly fine,
xyoobxyoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #203
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyoobxyoob
These struts came off of an JDM Front Clip, the springs are stock s13 cut springs, but I've never seen these struts before, they say tokico on them but what model are they? They are 5 way adjustables. Has anyone ever seen these before?
yep mid-90's adj. tokico's for the J-market. sold upder m's brand in this case. they don't look to be in too good of condition, though.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:47 PM   #204
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i know that Top Garage makes this (rear bumper(possibly diffuser?)), but does anyone have a site for this? i've been looking forever..

thanks a lot,
chase
Old 02-05-2007, 02:59 PM   #205
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88
i know that Top Garage makes this (rear bumper(possibly diffuser?)), but does anyone have a site for this? i've been looking forever..

thanks a lot,
chase
im not sure on the brand but raceonusa has a s14 rear diffuser that looks alot like that.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #206
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ya, its not the same one. the raceon resembles the First Molding diffuser more. thanks though
Old 02-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #207
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbreeze
ive looked all over google for hours, i cant identify these rims.

this sil-80 was just imported from japan.

The fronts are both 4 and 5 bolt patterns, 17x9's all around.

The rears on the center cap on the rears says ELBE, nothing appears on google when i search.

anyway here are some pics:

Didnt see a correct reply to this.. But they are Work Elbe.. I have the same rims... (see sig)
kaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #208
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

identify the crossbrace
Old 02-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #209
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Anyone know who's car this is?

I want to know what color and kit this is? I wasnt sure were to post whether it be pic thread, identify this thread so I just put it hear. So Phlip/Barry/Kevin/Lisa or any mod haha, feel free to move.

Thanks. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #210
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by S30Z Bushido
identify the crossbrace
I'm going to guess its Miracle X Bar?

I don't think I've seen any other companies besides them do it.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote