Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
bosozokujin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bosozokujin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
95 240sx se sr20det, tein supers, z32, Enkei

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcvuzc0y3be3rzi/VIDEO0034.mp4
White zenki se
all power. no issues.
has an sr20det redtop swap was done by Tays Automotive sometime back, very clean swap as you would expect. car runs starts and runs without ANY issues.
57k on the motor with a fresh oil change done.
Diff welded by C&L autocare out in College Station. My hatch diff was done there as well and ive been sliding it and dailying it for 3 years no issues.
also have another s14 open diff if a welded is too much- but i will have to keep either or.
stock t25 turbo. boost never ran higher than 10psi.
efan setup
300zx FULL brake conversion front and rear. including ebrake(one shoe may be bad on the pass side because its making a clacking sound). that is the only mechanical issue on the car!
full 5 lug as its an se.
enkei rz-5 18x9.5 rear 18x8.5 front in great condition. tires got good tread.
may throw in a full brand new set of basset 16" steelies
emusa FMIC not beat up in great condition as car has never been really low.
Greddy hot and cold pipe.
real hks BOV sounds great and in good shape.
ACT sprung 6 puck clutch - low mileage and very nice grabs better than my exedy stage 2.
TEIN superflex coilovers with pillowball uppers - low mileage cost almost 2k brand new.
Full 3 in exhaust turbo back with high flow magnaflow cat. Espelir muffler
NRG short hub and removable 3 in deep dish leather steering wheel- if i get asking price or desperate.
pretty nice Prosport Boost gauge
Battery relocated to the trunk
Koyo racing radiator
has all ac stuff there installed, but prolly need a recharge.
Megan Racing KYO SR20DET Exhaust Turbo Outlet Elbow
ISIS Downpipe - brand new.
Manual boost controller
Clean & Clear title
Extra
full car cover

Bad
pretty much no interior intalled except oem seats. but have some of the interior parts still in a bag.
Inspection is expired
Windshield damaged in hail storm

Car has never been wrecked, no bends or anything when you lift the hood or mismatched panels.
currently no front bumper tho as I sold the aero that was on the car previously.
Soo many people are taxing these days but i think for the price this is a bad ass deal for what you get. many stock zenkis are posted for this price lol.
Pretty much firm, so if you dont have money then its probably not for you. NO TRADES and NOT PARTING anything for individual sale.
If you ask any questions mentioned in post you wont get a response, if you lowball you wont get a response. I probably wont text anyone until i have someone on the way to check it out because of the amount of flakes and number in my phone from previous experiences.[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
bosozokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links