Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Hpi savage 1/8 truck rc.. Very fun

hi guys, here is a repost of my listing a couple months back.

this truck has just been sitting in my room for a while now.. and i want to get rid of it, im done with the rc scene. i could also use the money.. it has some body upgrades as shown in the pix.. probably has about 2 gallons of fuel through it.. very well maintained engine wise.. like, after run oil after every run. filters cleaned almost every after run. so its still pretty good.. only thing is that, the roto start doesnt grip as well.. so, its a challenge to start at times(nothin a new roto start or a pull starter cant fix)

Looking to get 160 for everything.. all the free stuff and upgrades for the truck... PICKED UP.....
Also i have a free traxxas top fuel 3/4 full. and 2 bigger wheels for max height, so you can just run over anything.. i will add it for free.

so here are the pix..

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 249KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 266KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 269KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 250KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 254KB.

Last edited by don_bagz; 12-08-2008 at 01:53 AM..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links