Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #91
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
ahhh this is crazy ass shit just ordered the book just cause haahh. its like the movie ummm o yea incidious. also im in the military so if ur also in the military u might know what i mean when ur deployed u have to take milariea pills which give crazy ass dreams like this one felt like i was flying and when i woke up scared it was like i felt a force hit my face. and most of the times i would wake up not knowing where in the world i was.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #92
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
just like the guy that mentioned 9gag...dont do it..

Ever seen INSIDIOUS?

9GAG - Lucid dreaming [REFIX] [Fixed]

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #93
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20sean View Post
I have had a few weird lucid dreams that I no longer remember but the past 3 nights I've somehow been getting stuck in a sleep paralysis stage because of lyme disease coming back, feeling restless, mixed with insomnia, but just laying there trying to sleep and I can't so I'd open my eyes to get up to get food since I couldn't fall asleep but I could not for the life of me move. Then I started seeing figures, and hearing noises (this was not the typical noises this shit was fucking demonic sounding.) I was stuck, unable to move, while these demonic looking/sounding figures were standing over my bed. The first night I thought I was having a heart attack, second night was a severe panic attack and last night was just freaking me out. I'm not sure if this has ANY relation to the out of body experience I had that was similar to it years ago, I was definitely awake, I was literally paralyzed but I was forcing myself to get up and somehow I got up and was able to walk around. When I looked at myself I looked normal but when I looked in the mirror I looked just like the black figures with the red eyes. Then I looked back at the bed and I was still laying there. SCARY AS HELL.

Also if you ever get sleep paralysis followed by an out of body experience GET BACK IN YOUR BODY. There have been people saying that the black shadow figures with red eyes have tried getting into their body until they went up to it and they ran away. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be something more spiritual and saying the black figures are people/spirits trying to find bodies or what really.

Whatever you do DO NOT follow what this post says this will give you the most horrible, vivid nightmares you will ever encounter. It recently popped up on 9gag after the first night of sleep paralysis.
Ok, this is a very interesting post. I will try to break this down to everyone as simply as I can. I really believe you did see things standing over your bed that night. I believe you because it has allegedly happened to millions of other people as well. It's almost common occurrence actually. It's just not called Sleep Paralysis. There is another phenomenon that is closely related to sleep paralysis. Alien Abduction. No I am not kidding. Is been theorized that the majority of cases involving alien abduction are attributed to sleep paralysis. The symptoms are nearly identical. Sleep Paralysis symptoms include: Not being able to move Audible and visual hallucinations (often light, and humaniod figures) a feeling or seeing a menacing presence in the room a feeling of floating or a feeling of weight on your chest holding you down Alien Abduction Symptoms Not being able to move Audibly and visually seeing and hearing the intruders and them taking you(possibly hallucinations) Missing Time Feeling of a menacing presence. The feeling of floating or of being held down. If you are trying to induce lucidity i can almost guarantee you will experience Sleep Paralysis at one time or another. Also, out of body experiences are very closely related to Lucid dreaming. Astral Projection is also very closely related to Lucid dreaming. That's traveling without your body or traveling in the so called "spirit world". See guys Lucid Dreaming had been a tool of the shaman, the medicine man and the witch for thousands of years. It's been used to bring about enlightenment or as a occultic tool used by mediums and seers. It pretty much reaches into the heart of every esoteric question a Human has ever asked. That's why in a post a made a comment earlier that many people believe it to be a path to the darkside. That's the only way i can describe it. I stopped trying to lucid dream after a few bad experiences. I don't suggest even trying unless you are of very sound mental health.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #94
DEMo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DEMo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornloaf View Post
when im bored of my day to day occurences, i just load up a good ol hit of DMT and wallah! off to space. instantaneous breakthrough out of this plane, complete dislocation of mind and body. I guess its similiar to lucid dreaming as its an out of body experience. i don't want to get too into it, because i'll never stop talking about it, but yeah. its basically the shit. im sure anyone thats tried it, can vouch.

DMT is the shit!!! I believe everyone should go through the experience and live an entire lifetime in the matter of minutes. You will have figured it all out and you will see yourself as your true vibration. You will only be left with vague memories, but when you return you will fit right in.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #95
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
cool thread, wish i saw it earlier. I suppose it gives you entertainment to do while you sleep. =)
Old 03-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #96
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I havent had any lucid dreams, but I do remember actually having a dream where I saw a future event about a year later. The dream was a plane crashing into a tall building with a bunch of smoke everywhere. About a year later it happened on 9/11 Among a lot of other dreams I have had that happened some time later.
I dont have dreams that often these days, sadly. The one that I hated the most is the most common dream out there. Falling. I woke up sweaty as hell, and I felt as if my heart was going to explode it was beating so hard and fast.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #97
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i had about 4 dreams last night and i noted them down next to me. =)
Old 03-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #98
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
right before i wake up from a lucid dream (not a full one. i realize im dreaming, then i wake up), i get really light headed and i can hear really high pitched frequencies and it feels like my whole head is shaking.

is that just me or does that happen to everyone?
Old 04-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #99
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i never believed in this.... EVER!! ive been smoking weed DAILY since i was maybe 17... turned 22.. got in sum trouble therefore was forced by LAW to stop... and omg, started dreaming a lot!! too much, too realistically, a friend had told me to drink Grape juice before bed and itd help dreaming even more, yes i know sounds dumb as fuck. BELIEVE ME it worked. started writting my dreams down every day got to the point where at times I know im dreaming and the best feeling is to jst fly.. idk where idk why just fly the more I'd think of how amazing and undescribable it felt id start thinking way too much n start feeling fear of falling..fear of losing home etc then id ill wake up. man this life is fukin crazy . Dreaming is now one of my fav things to do. N no more weed lol
Old 05-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #100
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^ hellz yeah dog

of all the things,....flying was the first thing id jump to, too....hahahha
when that ish starts happening trying spinning around in circles or fly straight up. Apparently that helps stay 'sleeping'
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #101
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, I wish I would dream once again, I used to have fairly lengthy dreams, be able to make decisions during dreaming and control them, and what not.

Then I had this period where I wouuldnt really have dreams, but I would get into this weird paralized state of mind, where It was like my mind was awake, but my body wasnt. I felt as if I could look around and think, but if I tried to speak, or move my body it would'nt work, till I forced myself outa that state of mind. Usually if it happens once in a night, it will do it again atleast 2 times after that in the same night..scary stuff. Probably happens maybe 1 to 2 nights within a 2 month period.

Ever since then I rarely ever have actual dreams..I want my dreams back! Haha =\
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #102
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

so i think i had a lucid dream last night. i remember realizing i was dreaming. i decided to try some dragonball z shit. hahaha
what is weird though, is i remember waking up from it eventually (obviously), but i don't remember if i actually woke up, or if i was dreaming about me sleeping and having a lucid dream..

basically, i feel like i was dreaming about myself dreaming and having a lucid dream..
i've been having this happen a lot lately where i dream about myself sleeping/dreaming.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #103
RickyS13.
Leaky Injector

RickyS13. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhariwal View Post
I tried to talk to coworkers about it, and everyone looked at me like I was some weirdo. Its awesome that their is such a big response from Zilvians.
I get that too so I hardly tell anyone about it besides close friends. I have a REAAAAALLY hard time not getting excited and waking myself up. I've only done it twice and it wasn't for long but it was one of the coolest experiences ever. Has anyone ever woke up because you were laughing? Its really weird and I forgot wtf I was laughing at in the dream but when stuff starts warping and getting weird while you're awake in the dream, shits funny as hell to me

Im gonna watch the youtube movie and pick up that book/get a journal, I REALLY wanna do this again!! I feel like I'm amongst friends here
Old 05-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #104
RickyS13.
Leaky Injector

RickyS13. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicelyphe View Post
Hmm, I wish I would dream once again, I used to have fairly lengthy dreams, be able to make decisions during dreaming and control them, and what not.

Then I had this period where I wouuldnt really have dreams, but I would get into this weird paralized state of mind, where It was like my mind was awake, but my body wasnt. I felt as if I could look around and think, but if I tried to speak, or move my body it would'nt work, till I forced myself outa that state of mind. Usually if it happens once in a night, it will do it again atleast 2 times after that in the same night..scary stuff. Probably happens maybe 1 to 2 nights within a 2 month period.

Ever since then I rarely ever have actual dreams..I want my dreams back! Haha =\
I really feel you on this one man I think its called sleep paralysis. It really is scary. After it happened I had trouble sleeping in fear that it would happen again. I even thought it was a ghost when it happened. I couldn't talk at all and if I tried to shout my neck started quivering if that makes sense. I hope I can achieve lucid dreaming without that happening when I wake up. I hated it and it made me sound crazy explaining it.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #105
speeddream
Zilvia Junkie

speeddream is an unknown quantity at this point
It is weird to me that every time i get these type of dreams is when my alarm clock is about to go off and I have to wake up. One of my 2 favs that I can remember clearly,was when i was having some good sex with Carmen Electra lol. Crazy thing is I hadnt seen her on TV or heard anything about her for a few years back, but she all of a sudden popped up in my dream and i was facking this girl. I remember touching her, looking into her eyes and shiet like that. It felt so dam real. The dream ended as soon as my punk ass alarm clock rang. As I was dreaming, in the dream itself It felt as if the world stopped and only her and i were enjoying it, but as soon as the dream was cut and i woke up, it felt as the dream was real hella short and i needed like 5 more minutes to complete it lol. That day I woke up energized feeling like a pimp lol.

On the other dream i had, I remembered that within the dream I saw myself sleeping and then i woke up in the dream. When i woke up in the dream, it was night time I had this sudden urge of flying. So some how i just sky rocketed upwards towards the night sky and flew up. I felt the cold air hittin my face as i was moving and saw the clouds getting nearer. I could also see the city lights and me getting further away from ground. Then when i realized i was getting to far up i got scared and wanted to come back down. That is where i felt like i panicked and came crashing back down to my body and woke up breathing hard and felt scared for that on moment. CRAZY SHIET MAYNE.
speeddream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:24 AM   #106
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
right before i wake up from a lucid dream (not a full one. i realize im dreaming, then i wake up), i get really light headed and i can hear really high pitched frequencies and it feels like my whole head is shaking.

is that just me or does that happen to everyone?
Yeah, its like the dream distorts and crumbles. Everything I see starts warping and breaking apart and the high pitched noise turns into an almost crunching sound.

I used to have a job where I could go into work whenever I wanted, I started a new one where I have to wake up at 6am, for about a month or so I stopped dreaming because I'd be so tired I'd just pass out and I'd wake up in the AM to my alarm. Prior to this job I would do some very basic meditation before sleep, once I started doing that again I immediately started dreaming again, and on days where I can sleep in I get way more dreams. I know you have most of your dreams later in your sleep cycle, so if you aren't getting enough sleep you will not dream.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #107
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyS13. View Post
I really feel you on this one man I think its called sleep paralysis. It really is scary. After it happened I had trouble sleeping in fear that it would happen again. I even thought it was a ghost when it happened. I couldn't talk at all and if I tried to shout my neck started quivering if that makes sense. I hope I can achieve lucid dreaming without that happening when I wake up. I hated it and it made me sound crazy explaining it.

Completely agree with you man, yea I've read up many articles on sleep paralysis actually, some interesting info. Don't worry though, your not alone haha, I also have a few other close friends that have the same exact thing. Weird stuff.
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #108
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I actually started trying to have lucid dreams when i first seen inception and ive done it about 6 times since the movie came out.. I really noticed however when i actually start to become in control of my dreams i start to slowly become awake and its like i cant seem to control it for much longer because i wake completely up.

I havent had a lucid dream in awhile though i just havent been trying to focus on it.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #109
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

apparently i'm the only one who wants to experience sleep paralysis. i know everyone says it's scary as fuck and you don't wanna have the experience, but i'm curious as to what scares me. i don't fear death, so i really don't know what to expect. i do remember waking up from my first lucid dream, and i remembered about sleep paralysis, and i was terrified of what i might see, so i kept the pillow over my eyes. i wasn't even sure if i had sleep paralysis. more so it just felt like i was too tired to move. i couldn't move because i hadn't tried, but as soon as i tried, i was able to. so idk.

the only real fears i've had was when i was with my ex, and i had a fear of her getting hurt or raped by someone. but now that we aren't together anymore, i don't really have any fears again...
Old 05-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #110
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
I actually started trying to have lucid dreams when i first seen inception and ive done it about 6 times since the movie came out.. I really noticed however when i actually start to become in control of my dreams i start to slowly become awake and its like i cant seem to control it for much longer because i wake completely up.

I havent had a lucid dream in awhile though i just havent been trying to focus on it.
I just had another one last night. I haven't been able to maintain them like the very first one I had either. I can't seem to remember that (apparently) if you spin around in circles as fast as possible when the dream starts fading that it will prolong the lucidity. I am pretty sure I'll remember the next time.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #111
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
^ works!

havent been able to remember any dreams for awhile now,...passed couple days have been detailed as fuck tho,...hope this is leading to something....lol
Old 05-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #112
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

so many dreams last night... i had at LEAST 5 dreams. haha
and AGAIN, i had a dream about me sleeping and waking up in my dream. the dream inside my dream was about demons and fighting and shit. when i woke up in my dream, i felt a very, very real pain. it felt like my soul was being pulled out from my chest. i remember breathing very hard and fast, and the pain was immense.

also had a short dream about some sexy time XD. definitely felt real. the funny thing is, i can feel everything in these dreams, but i can't control them. is it like a half-lucid state or something?

this is getting more and more interesting by the day. or by the night, rather.

as for the spinning thing when losing lucidity, i've found that not to work for me. it actually causes me to wake up faster.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #113
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Mine have been weird dreams within dreams as well. The past two lucid dreams I've had I've just ended up slipping into another dream where I was telling a bunch of friends I had a lucid dream. They weren't even kind of close to how real the original lucid dream I had was.

I also have dreams where I am fighting crazy monsters/demons, and they aren't nightmares because I win, lol. I somehow don't realize I'm dreaming though.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 AM   #114
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

this is very strange...lol

i juuuust had, like straight out of a movie type wake up in your dreams 3 times in a row.

-dreaming some crazy shit, wish i could remember...something sudden happens, instantly wake up, sit up, breathe in fast at my gf's house,....realize i wasnt at my gf's house lastnight?
-wake up, sit up, breathe fast, in my bed with my gf....wait,.. you weren't here lastnight..?
-wakeup, sit up, watch my alarm turn a minute and go off to wake me up,...sitting there trying to think of what was out of place felt like forever, was probably only 30seconds tho...but turned out i was really awake this time.

maybe cuz we're reading about dreaming in dreams........?
Old 07-16-2012, 07:01 AM   #115
JoshuaB91
Leaky Injector

JoshuaB91 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't feel like reading every post to see if the movie Insidious was brought up, but that movie... that movie. haha a kid lucid dreams, and just watch it.

and for those who are having trouble trying to lucid dream, maybe this will help.