Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-29-2020, 11:40 AM   #2551
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I thought you where in Chiraq?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
are you calling him a small fluffy dog?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chiraq

I think he's on the east coast, where they salt the roads as well as their moods
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #2552
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chiraq

I think he's on the east coast, where they salt the roads as well as their moods
The actual origin is because statistically a 17-30 year old black man is safer serving in the US Military, deployed in Iraq... Than he would be living in Chicago.

That is a really awful thought.

But yes, I thought Duppa lived in Chicago with Soapgun and Mystic.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #2553
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
God I love reading these posts. Especially when the grumpy assholes become grumpy at other grumpy assholes.

Please never change!
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:35 PM   #2554
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I thought you where in Chiraq?
Nah. In the Boston area. Was in Afghanland for a year and a half. Close enough.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:25 AM   #2555
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
theres still someone left on the planet using internet explorer?!?!?!
Yes.
Forgive the late response but the page took a while to load.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:21 AM   #2556
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Some stats for the old grumby men here
https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics

Hate crimes
53.6% were White
24.0% were Black or African American
12.9% race unknown

What are the racial demographics of the USA, someone enlighten me?
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:25 AM   #2557
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics

Black folks committing hate crimes at almost twice their demographic population. But yea, its all white peoples fault, and Asians, and Indians, and everyone and who else? I am losing track
Old 08-03-2020, 06:09 AM   #2558
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Ruh roh. I see a shit storm rolling in.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:13 AM   #2559
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
keioffice, sit back and think critically about that one. Use your noodle.

Don't give up! Think of all the people around you and the people cheering you on! Look at me, it's -10 degrees and I'm here harvesting Asiatic clams!
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:31 AM   #2560
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Don't give up! Think of all the people around you and the people cheering you on! Look at me, it's -10 degrees and I'm here harvesting Asiatic clams!
Any thing to say about the stats? An opinion? I am all ears. Or just reports to IP ban my account? I already know your answer but I would like to hear you say it to be honest. Should I post violent crime stats next? Even Illegal immigrants don't commit crimes at such a high rate. Not even close so add Hispanics to the list of people who are no where near the crime rates of a certian demographic.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #2561
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I am not reporting anyone. I posted something similar prior and was IP banned for a day until someone with common sense realized an amendment protects your right for free speech. While my question wasn't as targeted as yours, I simply asked why saying ______ lives matter [fill in the blank with anything other than white] is not offensive but putting 'white' or 'police' is racist. Then I got called ignorant and racist and all sorts of shit so instead of trying to educate myself further, I left it alone. Maybe that's the end goal here.

Full disclosure: I'm not racist. I have attended peaceful rallies and supported all the colored [not just limited to black, there are other colors you know] brothers and sisters I served with. It was something I was genuinely confused about. I would have just figured their slogan would have been worded differently.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #2562
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I am not reporting anyone. I posted something similar prior and was IP banned for a day until someone with common sense realized an amendment protects your right for free speech. While my question wasn't as targeted as yours, I simply asked why saying ______ lives matter [fill in the blank with anything other than white] is not offensive but putting 'white' or 'police' is racist. Then I got called ignorant and racist and all sorts of shit so instead of trying to educate myself further, I left it alone. Maybe that's the end goal here.

Full disclosure: I'm not racist. I have attended peaceful rallies and supported all the colored [not just limited to black, there are other colors you know] brothers and sisters I served with. It was something I was genuinely confused about. I would have just figured their slogan would have been worded differently.
Thank you for your service. God bless. I have nothing wrong with the statement "Black Lives Matter". I do have a problem with the grifting "communist" company called BLM and all people who fall for it. I am not surprised people who sell wheels to eachother (california) and people who live on a base and complain about weeaboos paying to much for stuff (while he is worried about 2$ extra on a air air freshener) fall for it. LMAO

Last edited by keioffice; 08-03-2020 at 09:38 AM..
Old 08-03-2020, 09:13 AM   #2563
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I don't either. I was just confused how they landed on that slogan is all. It just doesn't seem to be a fit specific to their race because it can be so easily manipulated into something awful but I suppose no matter what it reads, it can still be altered negatively.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:37 AM   #2564
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

Clearly a racist. #cancelsupadoopa
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #2565
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Anything to say or?
Old 08-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #2566
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I don't either. I was just confused how they landed on that slogan is all. It just doesn't seem to be a fit specific to their race because it can be so easily manipulated into something awful but I suppose no matter what it reads, it can still be altered negatively.
BLM only shows up on the election year, I wonder why?
Old 08-03-2020, 10:23 AM   #2567
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Any thing to say about the stats? An opinion? I am all ears. Or just reports to IP ban my account? I already know your answer but I would like to hear you say it to be honest. Should I post violent crime stats next? Even Illegal immigrants don't commit crimes at such a high rate. Not even close so add Hispanics to the list of people who are no where near the crime rates of a certian demographic.
I like this one
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #2568
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
BLM only shows up on the election year, I wonder why?
I'll always stand with those who want to stand, I won't riot with those who want to riot. There is a difference. But I mean, I get that it's a political move. Everything 365 days and closer to election day is a political move. 'Catastrophes' happen, 'world unrest' seems to happen, 'conflict at home' runs rampant. Not saying what those dudes did was a hidden scheme because they obviously killed him and I understand the protests but riots, people? Looting and killing people for fucking electronics? That's selfishness, not a movement.

I should just run for President and buy cool shit like floating dragon slides so we can swim in fresh water on top of the ocean and bring back pizza Friday and make shoe laces LED strips. I got ideas for days. I'll even throw y'all a bone and make drifting in parking lots after hours chill.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:54 AM   #2569
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Someone pink this jackass. I have to be exposed to this bullshit enough as it is.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:00 AM   #2570
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
pizza
Dont forget the hot dogs lol
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:11 AM   #2571
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Someone pink this jackass. I have to be exposed to this bullshit enough as it is.

these old school smilies are awsome

You got nothing to say about it? Qoute me and show me how what I said is wrong geezer. Or keep crying about statistics.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:00 PM   #2572
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You can get your debate fetish waxed somewhere else.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:02 PM   #2573
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Crimes against black people are underreported because POC and marginalized groups don't trust the police, and because the police have zero impetus to actually report.

https://apnews.com/8247a1d2f76b4baea2a121186dedf768

Black people are more likely to be convicted than whites. Even after conviction, black people are more likely to be incarcerated than whites.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=1800840

https://www.hrw.org/report/2009/03/0...-states#_ftn21

https://www.aclu.org/report/report-w...lack-and-white

No amendment protects your freedom of speech on private property. Zilvia is private property. The Bill of Rights was created to ensure negative rights of people from government in the United States.

We already covered the statement "Black Lives Matter." Fuck the organization behind it, all political organizations either begin corrupt or end corrupt- but the statement itself has merit.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #2574
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Crimes against black people are underreported because POC and marginalized groups don't trust the police, and because the police have zero impetus to actually report.

https://apnews.com/8247a1d2f76b4baea2a121186dedf768

Black people are more likely to be convicted than whites. Even after conviction, black people are more likely to be incarcerated than whites.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=1800840

https://www.hrw.org/report/2009/03/0...-states#_ftn21

https://www.aclu.org/report/report-w...lack-and-white

No amendment protects your freedom of speech on private property. Zilvia is private property. The Bill of Rights was created to ensure negative rights of people from government in the United States.

We already covered the statement "Black Lives Matter." Fuck the organization behind it, all political organizations either begin corrupt or end corrupt- but the statement itself has merit.
Nothing you said makes up for the discrepancy a certian demographic makes when it comes to committing crime. It is is a LARGE discrepancy. Especially when it comes to violent crime, and who commits crimes against other "races". It is "pretty" one sided in the USA. "Cover" (it up) all you want, everyone knows what is really going on Cali kid. Still crying and trying to get a private company to get me banned, that is their choice, Cali white boy.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #2575
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You can get your debate fetish waxed somewhere else.
Speak English, you sound miffed, doubt you ever had a police interaction in your life tbf.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #2576
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

More overt racism. Shocking.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:22 PM   #2577
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
More overt racism. Shocking.
proof?

Hate crimes
53.6% were White
24.0% were Black or African American
12.9% race unknown

who is racist? I really disdain the fact they include African immigrants with a demographic they are not involved in, that is racist.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:52 PM   #2578
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Speak English, you sound miffed, doubt you ever had a police interaction in your life tbf.
You are the one who seems to have issues with English here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #2579
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
You are the one who seems to have issues with English here.
Proof?
Old 08-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #2580
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nothing you said makes up for the discrepancy a certian demographic makes when it comes to committing crime. It is is a LARGE discrepancy. Especially when it comes to violent crime, and who commits crimes against other "races". It is "pretty" one sided in the USA. "Cover" (it up) all you want, everyone knows what is really going on Cali kid. Still crying and trying to get a private company to get me banned, that is their choice, Cali white boy.
Move your conversation to Loud Noises, it has no place in this thread. This is nonsense grumbling, we don't wear hoods here.