Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #91
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
ford has 5x108 too. (i know the focis svt is)
it's 4x108 and jags are ghey anyways.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #92
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
oh, ok. thanks. i thought they were 5 lug for some reason.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #93
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing 'ghey' about a 400+ hp supercharged 4.2L V8...

Here is an '86 XJ...

'69 XJ with Chevy 400ci V8...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #94
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
I'm sorry dude, just not a big fan of jaguar styling.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #95
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection

E30 touring. a few more years and they will be old enough to import. currently there are like 5 in the US. a guy on BFC has one in the middle of an M50 swap. he wants like $16k for it though..

Sandro Chia art car. looks amazing IMO.

a shame its a photoshopped pic..

ronal bears ftw!

dope. all the shit is painted on.

mmmmmm, modena vaders.

a dub i saw at '07 motorstadt.

i think it was a chics car yoo.

heres some more from that show.

buddies old car. steelies and mirror delete.

they have it every year at the VW HQ, which is 15 mins from my house. im planning on crashing their party and bringing my shit box next year.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #96
lucky7
Post Whore!

i snapped this one at the detroit auto show this year. my DD in the future....someday. C63.

michigan kids. SMG, dumped on HRE's.

i want to whore my shit box.

flying lizard GT2 i snapped at the detroit grand prix.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #97
lucky7
Post Whore!

i can haz FMIC?

turbo S38 = 2JZ competitor.

yellow bird........................

dakar 959.

found another shot of that 280.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #98
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

all your base are belong to me. bish.
That looks like total ass. I wish I could paint Audi wheels white and rock the DTM tuck.

I'd rather drive my piece of shit E36.

VW guys have shit style unless they're the rat Golf guys, rat Bus/Truck guys, or rat Beetle guys.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #99
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

yes.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #100
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
That looks like total ass. I wish I could paint Audi wheels white and rock the DTM tuck.

I'd rather drive my piece of shit E36.

VW guys have shit style unless they're the rat Golf guys, rat Bus/Truck guys, or rat Beetle guys.
you're on PCP or something, dude. that thing is awesome. im glad you like alot of them though. i have to dissagree on this one, respectfully.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #101
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
My first modified car, a 1984 Scirocco:

My buddy Paul Elias' car. It made 310whp back in 1988:

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #102
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

OMG sex.

MOAR E30 vert pics please.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #103
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #104
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i want a jag.. i wouldnt mind..
not sure how it would handle, and how reliable it would be for daily driving
I like the rarity of VIP styling a jag

Old 10-03-2008, 01:12 AM   #105
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
a late 7 series would be bangin too, cheap as well

Old 10-03-2008, 01:47 AM   #106
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection

Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #107
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore

some guy on fit forum posted the sl picture....

i love e34!

the last three pictures are from thailand.....

for some reason, most of the e34 owners like 2jz and 1jz in their cars....

don't know where this one is from, but looks awesome....
hahaha

Last edited by jeeper_x; 10-03-2008 at 04:47 AM..
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 AM   #108
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Old 10-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #109
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Old 10-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #110
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
I dislike the Dwarf but envy him at the same time.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:08 AM   #111
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post

i love e34!

the last three pictures are from thailand.....

for some reason, most of the e34 owners like 2jz and 1jz in their cars....

don't know where this one is from, but looks awesome....
i must tell you... your post goes against eveything i stand for. those cars are pure shit. the entire point of this thread was to ignore that stupid, blinged, drifter, bullshit styling.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #112
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
European hotrods are cool.

And who doesn't like Euro semis?

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #113
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^ugh noob. theyre called Volksrods, not euro hotrods.

Facepalm.exe
Old 10-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #114
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
^ugh noob. theyre called Volksrods, not euro hotrods.

Facepalm.exe
I already know what they're called, thanks.

I didn't feel like being technical about it. You do see a Volvo Amazon there as well, don't you? I just lumped them all together in one category.

Anyways...

Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #115
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
volvo? huh?

all i see are Volkrod Beetles and a couple SemiTrucks......

anyways,

Karmann Ghias are dope...

and some Baja Bugs!

Old 10-03-2008, 03:29 PM   #116
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
volvo? huh?
They must've been removed.

And Baja Bugs=Hotness

Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #117
lucky7
Post Whore!

that black one a volvo? its like europes version of the lead sled.

some e28 hotness.

i may have posted this already.. but....wat?

Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #118
lucky7
Post Whore!

i LOVE this E34. fucking DINAN M5 = the sickness.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #119
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Thanks for starting this thread hahahha. I've actually been waiting for a thread like this to start. I LOVE the hoodride look and it just belongs on euros, MK1 jettas and gti's to be exact. Although that's the look I'm trying to achieve with my s13 haha. I'm sure you'll like mine, lucky7.

I'll post pics later, this post is just getting my subscription started.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #120
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
and this thread helps reinstate my mind of getting a euro car after i sell my 280z. what i dont know, but something. maybe a e34. i like the oldschool 280 benzo's but i dont want another old car again this soon.