Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-24-2019, 12:22 AM   #1
Grant Smith

Trader Rating: (0)
Grant Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HKS 6 speed DOGBOX SR AND RB

I have for sale a 6 speed hks dogbox transmission, with an sr bell housing and an rb bell housing, and a 1 piece steel driveshaft for use in s14 chassis. Dog leg shift pattern, only seen three road race events since it was rebuilt. Located in Vancouver BC Canada. 7000$ for entire setup
Grant Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2019, 04:43 AM   #2
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
No pics, no info, no part numbers....wants 7 grand.

Seems legit
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:19 AM   #3
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
also out of country! great opportunity here!

Last edited by jedi03; 09-24-2019 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: incorrect information
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:43 AM   #4
Grant Smith

Grant Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup sure is boys, I can have pics and whatever info you want if you message me as I don’t use these websites as normally I sell out the thousands of items I’ve sold locally but this transmission needs to go to a broader range. I’ve been selling parts full time for 10 years now aswell as I own a product line in Canada and have been drifting in Washington for 5 years and I’m well known and vouched for in Canada as I’ve litterly made thousands of sales without any issues. Anyway if you’re interested message me if not then keep trolling it dosnt really matter cause it will sell anyway
Grant Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:11 AM   #5
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

probably is a good product, im no moderator, but there are several requirements for this forum, to hit the broader target, why not load pics into say photobucket, share the link everywhere, leave contact info etc...especially if you are not using these sites normally...
Old 09-24-2019, 09:38 AM   #6
SaveTheZenkis

SaveTheZenkis is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not trolling when there are rules and proper for sale guidelines that are clearly not being followed here.

ABSOLUTELY NO THREADS WITH "ASK/PM/EMAIL/TEXT FOR PICS" WILL BE TOLERATED! IF YOU POST THIS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 2 WEEK BAN FROM THE MARKETPLACE AND YOUR THREAD WILL BE DELETED! NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO WARNINGS GIVEN!

From the rules post. Just trying to help you out sir.
SaveTheZenkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #7
CompleteXen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
CompleteXen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Smith View Post
Yup sure is boys, I can have pics and whatever info you want if you message me as I don’t use these websites as normally I sell out the thousands of items I’ve sold locally but this transmission needs to go to a broader range. I’ve been selling parts full time for 10 years now aswell as I own a product line in Canada and have been drifting in Washington for 5 years and I’m well known and vouched for in Canada as I’ve litterly made thousands of sales without any issues. Anyway if you’re interested message me if not then keep trolling it dosnt really matter cause it will sell anyway
Respect the market you are trying to sell to, drop by http://imgur.com and upload some images. If you are busy, save yourself the time of having to PM a bunch of flakes back by spending 60 seconds on imgur.

Trying to speak of your local trust & vouches doesn't matter too much on a forum. Might be in your best interest to add an email versus PMing you if you aren't active here. GLWS Free bump.
CompleteXen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:42 AM   #8
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Althought I agree with all the hand wringing in terms of rules, I promise you no one here posting is willing to spend the ~5500 USD on that gearbox lol! They more just want to satisfy their inner selfishness to view the pics....

P.S Post some fucking pics! It's the rules! And I, as well as the folks above, want to see a true HKS gearbox and have no desire to buy it
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:47 AM   #9
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Lmao..this has gone in the proper direction
Old 09-26-2019, 10:40 AM   #10
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

rofl its the best! I miss old zilvia where there would be at least 20 posts about the same within minutes of the post being up! but I'm sure someone may want it...based on information on google its a pretty good dogbox...and we don't all know the OP??? jk lol ya I could say I'm bill gates or some other famous person and what good would that do if I have no proof to back it up? or better if I was genuinely a bad member? no one knows!
Old 09-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #11
S14rebuild
BANNED

Still waiting on pics...