Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
RARE Rocket Dancer Wing 180SX

Admins delete if you feel the need to. I do not have current pictures of the wing, because I never took it out of the plastic, since I bought the wing from CrimsonRocket back in 2000. I would like to not have to take it out to take pictures, then pack it up again, since Crimson did a really good job of wrapping it up safely. That being said, if anyone wants me to take pictures of it all wrapped up, I have no problem with that.

Now, I bought this wing with plans to put it on my 13, but plans have changed, and this wing just wouldn't look right on my carbon hatch. So, after much hesitation I'm posting it for sale. Back in 2000 when I first bought this wing, it was supposedly 1 of 3 in the United States. Not sure if the other wings are still around, but I do know the company went out of business in 1994, adding to the rarity of these wings. With everything said and done, I'm asking $750 shipped, or closest offer. Keep in mind that I'm shipping out of Hawaii, and it isn't that cheap. I'm also open to trades, mainly an AEM Version 2 or Infinity, with cash on my end of course. I'd also consider a trade for the 3 piece carbon Origin Lab wing, with cash on your end. If we are doing a trade, you better have damn good rep, or you are going first. Here is the link of the original FS thread by Crimson: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=338528
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2018, 09:37 AM   #2
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Holy shit. I have this wing. Bought it off some high school kid for $80 and never saw one like it. I had a feeling it was something rare and imported. Didn't know I was sitting on a gold mine lol
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:32 PM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Holy shit. I have this wing. Bought it off some high school kid for $80 and never saw one like it. I had a feeling it was something rare and imported. Didn't know I was sitting on a gold mine lol
You got quite a deal. Guaranteed the kid had no idea what he was selling.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #4
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Very cool piece, glws
Also, super easy to use a quick img hosting site to post pictures, just did this from my old ass IPhone in like 2 minutes

Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:15 PM   #5
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Very cool piece, glws
Also, super easy to use a quick img hosting site to post pictures, just did this from my old ass IPhone in like 2 minutes

Much appreciated my man.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:43 PM   #6
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Was it drilled ? Mine was on only using 3m double side tape
Old 09-29-2018, 12:47 AM   #7
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Was it drilled ? Mine was on only using 3m double side tape
I never even took the wing out of the wrapping. In those pictures, Crimson has the wing held on only by a couple pieces of tape. From the pictures though, this wing appears to have excellent fitment.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:43 AM   #8
95_S14
Post Whore!

95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
I'm saying it looks like it was drilled in the top corners of the hatch . might want to open the package and confirm it or not , I'd be pissed if I spent anywhere near that much and it had holes drilled in it
Old 09-29-2018, 09:24 PM   #9
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yeah it clearly has two very small holes that were probably used for mounting, probably a good idea to use on a piece like this. They could be filled effortlessly before paint if need be, the wing looks to be in remarkable condition, once again glws op!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 02:01 AM   #10
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
I'm saying it looks like it was drilled in the top corners of the hatch . might want to open the package and confirm it or not , I'd be pissed if I spent anywhere near that much and it had holes drilled in it
Yes, it does have two screw holes.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:30 AM   #11
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Rocket dancer is still around and making wings etc...just to inform you..... Check out fujimura auto... Brand New they are 48k plus shipping from Japan.... Glws http://www.fujimura-auto.co.jp/html/pd_01.html
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:34 AM   #12
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
U do know that if anything is wrong with it you would be the one to blame, not crimson, right? U should take it out of that wrap just to be on the safe side.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:36 PM   #13
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Rocket dancer is still around and making wings etc...just to inform you..... Check out fujimura auto... Brand New they are 48k plus shipping from Japan.... Glws http://www.fujimura-auto.co.jp/html/pd_01.html
Thank you for that information.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:38 PM   #14
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
U do know that if anything is wrong with it you would be the one to blame, not crimson, right? U should take it out of that wrap just to be on the safe side.
Not sure what gives you the idea that I would blame Crimson, for a wing that I've owned for 8 years. For anyone that is seriously interested, I can take the wing out of the wrapping, to set the potential buyer's mind at ease. So far, I've only had one trade offer, and then he stopped responding to text messages. I guess this is how it is on Zilvia now, flakers and tire kickers.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #15
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Thank you for that information.
No problem granted it's a 10-12 week production wait time and about with shipping it's almost the same price bump for sick aeroo tho...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:29 PM   #16
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
No problem granted it's a 10-12 week production wait time and about with shipping it's almost the same price bump for sick aeroo tho...
Also, my price is OBO.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:32 AM   #17
Lochie

Trader Rating: (0)
Lochie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yo man long shot but this still up for sale?
Lochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #18
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochie View Post
Yo man long shot but this still up for sale?
Yes it is. Bad news is that there was some damage to the wing after all. Also, if you are located in Australia, it's going to be very expensive to ship to you. Might be better off buying it straight from Japan, as someone pointed out above.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:31 PM   #19
95_S14
Post Whore!

Photos of damage