Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Little late to the site but heres my 350z pic/build/h8 thread

Last edited by STR8 H8N; 01-07-2011 at 12:12 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The tint on your tail and head lights is tradjic. Otherwise it looks promising. But I do however notice the lack of coilovers??
Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
not enough stretch and slam.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Is this a build or a list of parts photos?

Your priorities are screwed up too...

Wheels
Exhaust
Springs/Coils

Then all that other garbage, brakes, intakes, body kits..
Old 01-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
last time i checked, its his car and he is frontin the cash. so if you guys dont like it front the cash for him so he can get what you guys like, if not then keep all you comments to yourself and keep pushin.

build your car to your spec not the masses..keep it up
Old 01-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #6
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
last time i checked, its his car and he is frontin the cash. so if you guys dont like it front the cash for him so he can get what you guys like, if not then keep all you comments to yourself and keep pushin.

build your car to your spec not the masses..keep it up
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste. If he does not want negative comments, then don't fucking post.

So until you start paying for my Internet and member dues, don't tell me what to fucking post.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
This is a build thread? Lolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Greatest post of 2011.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Last time I checked, this isn't CLOSE to being a build thread, more like a picture thread.

xquizitditz
Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Last time I checked, this isn't CLOSE to being a build thread, more like a picture thread.
LIKE I STATED IM LATE TO JOIN THE SITE AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY CAR BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO SEE BUILD PICS HERE YA GO

Last edited by STR8 H8N; 01-07-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #10
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
See my first post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Your use of "cash frontin' " is inaccurate.

But I do aggree with you. It's his car and he should do what I say, not the masses.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Your use of "cash frontin' " is inaccurate.

But I do aggree with you. It's his car and he should do what I say, not the masses.
i agree..but at least someone see it in the most obvious way.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #13
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

people swear man...first of all your not paying my internet, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, secondly when someone is building or starts a build thread or whatever he calls it thread, everyone i.e you bitches and moans about what he is doing wrong, and finally you are not the build guru so by saying his "priorities are screwed up" who are you to tell him where to start, and where to finish... are you paying the tab on the build?.....NO THOUGHT SO!

kick rocks..negative people always got to screw things up!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #14
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
people swear man...first of all your not paying my internet, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, secondly when someone is building or starts a build thread or whatever he calls it thread, everyone i.e you bitches and moans about what he is doing wrong, and finally you are not the build guru so by saying his "priorities are screwed up" who are you to tell him where to start, and where to finish... are you paying the tab on the build?.....NO THOUGHT SO!

huked on foniks ftw.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_JDM View Post
huked on foniks ftw.
hooked on phonics....
Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #16
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-nation s13 View Post
Hooked on phonics....
lol.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #17
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, he does know how to spell... how about a fucking grammar lesson?

Quote:
people swear man...first of all YOU'RE not paying my internet, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, secondly when someone is building or starts a build thread or whatever he calls it thread, everyone i.e you bitches and moans about what he is doing wrong, and finally you are not the build guru so by saying his "priorities are screwed up" who are you to tell him where to start, and where to finish... are you paying the tab on the build?.....NO THOUGHT SO!

First of all, explain what each of the red "clauses" (at best) even mean. Secondly, learn to use punctuation. A fucking comma or period between your horrible fragments wouldn't kill you. When you're going to make a horrible attempt to dis someone on a public forum, for thousands to be entertained with your ignorance, at least make a valid effort to not come off as a complete fucking idiot when doing so... I could skull drag your ass through books all day, and probably make a little improvement on your lack of intelligence, but knocking down you e-thug ego would be the biggest feat.

All Corbic was trying to say is that the OP has proceeded to buy a few items that shouldn't even be considered until later stages of build up. I personally don't care; as you stated, it's HIS car, and I actually agree with you there. But don't get all butthurt over someone's comment. Let the OP defend his post. He doesn't need the assistance of an illiterate e-thug.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #18
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This thread sucks.

Kthnxbye
Old 01-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
nissanfreak317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You're doing it wrong.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #20
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
its like im really watching a build thread from 1999!

whats up with all the rainbows and brightly coloured bullshit? this isnt a type r forum.

also, exhaust/headers should have been the first thing done, not ricer pedals.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #21
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I like where this thread is heading guys!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_JDM View Post
Wow, he does know how to spell... how about a fucking grammar lesson?

First of all, explain what each of the red "clauses" (at best) even mean. Secondly, learn to use punctuation. A fucking comma or period between your horrible fragments wouldn't kill you. When you're going to make a horrible attempt to dis someone on a public forum, for thousands to be entertained with your ignorance, at least make a valid effort to not come off as a complete fucking idiot when doing so... I could skull drag your ass through books all day, and probably make a little improvement on your lack of intelligence, but knocking down you e-thug ego would be the biggest feat.

All Corbic was trying to say is that the OP has proceeded to buy a few items that shouldn't even be considered until later stages of build up. I personally don't care; as you stated, it's HIS car, and I actually agree with you there. But don't get all butthurt over someone's comment. Let the OP defend his post. He doesn't need the assistance of an illiterate e-thug.

This zilvia.net right? For a second I thought I logged into my pseudo online english class. Point taken, but take notes you to are at fault. If he decided to buy those parts now he wouldn't have to later. In the end parts will be bought whether its now or later. All I am saying is, Corbic doesn't have to bash his priorities.

Skull drag me through books all you want, you mean to tell me, I'll learn more by rubbing my head on books? If I only knew that when I was in highschool.

I'll correct my mistakes, or clarify so you understand.
"people swear man" another way of saying how anal people can be...
"your" Im not going to lie..I failed sorry Im human.
"everyone i.e you bitches and moans" gramatical error. I had a feeling I left out a comma.
" NO THOUGHT SO!" Obviously he is not paying the build.

LAST TIME I CHECKED INTERNET STARTED WITH AN I AND NOT A E.....so your "e-thug" comment was, you guessed it gramatically wrong! Just because you internet icon is represented by the letter e, doesn't mean it's spelled with an e. Just saying, if you already didn't notice.

For more clarification:

Internet Explorer. I'm a "e-thug" guys. Don't get dissed by the big bad "Explorer-Thug". This is the Internet not the Explorernet.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #23
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
WORST BUILD THREAD EVER. I dont see anything being "built"

And putting that bride fabric on the floor mats? Really?!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #24
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want Konigs.....
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #25
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Those wheels are sick dude - I want them ... Konigs? I thought they were gramlight?

tight thouhgh
Old 01-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #26
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
poor z
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #27
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This is not a build thread.

This is over.

STR8 H8N, you have done nothing but FAIL miserably at attempting to be a Zilvian thus far. Perhaps this isn't the place for you. I suggest reconsidering your position on our Forum. Either adapt to the way we do things (not cluttering threads with bullshit random pictures, and posting non-build threads) or find a different Forum to troll.

Closed Thread