Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #1
S14Al

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Al is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 AC Condenser

Hello if this is in the wrong spot and needs to moved i apologize. I have a 1998 S14 and am needing a new AC condenser (car did not have one when i bought it). I have searched and read through most of the AC threads and still could not find a specific answer to my question. I was wondering if anybody knew if any other 1998 Nissan AC condenser would work in the car, without having to have custom lines or fittings made.

I have been looking for weeks for a used condenser and have only able to find 95/96 S14 condensers, which wont work unless you change out most of the lines/fittings. Also no one makes a new condenser for this car I have posted on the WTB thread but haven't found anything there either. I did see a couple people make a custom setup, but i am looking for something i can just drop in and use the existing lines and fittings. if anyone can shed some light on this or have any suggestions i would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows someone with one i will buy it from them.
S14Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links