Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
who wants a job?

i'm recruiting commissions-based salespeople all over the country, and i want at least one in every major city.

anyone wanna do it?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #2
tha240star
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tha240star is making a name for him/her selftha240star is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
please explain
tha240star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
yea more info

ny loves you
Old 04-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
im down, PM me more info.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i'm eventually trying to get a guy in every major city

right now i'm starting off locally so i can work the bugs out of the system.

i'm trying to get a printer, so i'll be able to make all the fun stuff that only printers can make, like wraps, cool banners, stickers with small pieces and gradients, etc

and i need salesmen to sell that stuff
Old 05-31-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
berwyn-sr20det

berwyn-sr20det has a little shameless behavior in the past
How much Horsepower in each one of those stickers?
berwyn-sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
i'm in like flint
Old 06-01-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
pm me and we shall discuss
Old 06-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
i'm in like flint
flynn.

i dont think there is a big enough market around me. the scene is 'petite' here.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #10
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I'm in NC till Nov then it will be GA, I NEED MONEY.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
i already rock the lab 17 sticker on my fj

high five
Old 06-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #12
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

high five

hold tight guys
i still plan on expanding but i gotta sort some shit out and do some trial periods locally
Old 06-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i'll be down to do this, i'm in sacramento.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #14
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
im in baltimore for now. but i might be moving to N.C. in august. but im down
Old 06-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #15
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
What are you trying to get people to sell?
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:53 PM   #16
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
id like more info about this. Im near chicago
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

vinyl
decals, bumper stickers, wraps, etc
posters too
i'm working on outsourcing some stuff. pretty good prices so far.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #18
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
please send me more info... interested.

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
please more info

i need a job bad haha

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:51 AM   #20
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Old 06-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #21
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hahah rad. i was wondering when i got to see pics of those
Old 06-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #22
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Drew I have plenty of room on my Titan, corolla, and 240s windows for lab 17 vinyls.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #23
lazer

lazer is an unknown quantity at this point
I Need A Job
lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:14 AM   #24
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
pm me about this im pretty interested im in the chicago area

i hope my 5 years of retail experience can help xD
drftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #25
suislide91

suislide91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to suislide91
So Cal?? im in desperate need for a job, pm!
suislide91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #26
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Im in Sacramento. Lmk more details when your ready ;0)