Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 10-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thread suggestion

Possibly it has been suggested before but why not implement thread suggestion when someone goes to make a new thread? I think this will help with the same questions being asked over and over overall being reduced. Sure you can tell the person to search but I believe this will also encourage them to search first before making a thread as well.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
We had it on for a while. It used a lot of server resources and didn't see a decrease in new threads.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I got an Idea....

How about we Issue Spoons to all new members and hand feed all the information to them with Silver bibs and gold platters..

I think that will fix any issues we have with Noobs actually doing there OWN research and taking the self willed modivation of reading and comprehending the way this forum works and how easy it actually is to get all information that is sitting in front of them..

Hmmmmmm .... On Second Thought..... This ........ IS ...... ZILVIA ....... as most members would say.. We are not Nice, We are not in the habit of feeding the wildlife, We are not here to softly stroke all noobs...

Have a good day... and thanks for the suggestion ... But noobs need to READ and follow said rules for success, can't hand them everything in life..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
We had it on for a while. It used a lot of server resources and didn't see a decrease in new threads.

Didn't know that, I can see why it was done away with.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
We are not here to softly stroke all noobs...
That's fine. I like it rough anyway

BTW, still not blue. I needz premie status to livez!

Can't PM anyone or I'll have to delete PMs I'd like to keep.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote