Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 02-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
Premium Member Builds...

Is there a way that the regular members can have a Members Build section? What is the reason that only the premium members can see the build threads? I would like to see some and even post my build.

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Get a premium membership if you don't like it.

It's $10. Don't drive the the bars for one week and you'll be alright.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
+1 for benefits of premie.

"It's a whole 'nother world, mannnnnn"

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Get a premium membership if you don't like it.

It's $10. Don't drive the the bars for one week and you'll be alright.
Your post is as useless as a 3 dollar bill. But seriously, that did not help answer my question(s) at all. One did not have to be a premium member in order to view/post/create a build thread a little while ago. Why the change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
+1 for benefits of premie.

"It's a whole 'nother world, mannnnnn"
I do not doubt it. Having the ability to create a build thread should not be a benefit, in my opinion. Maybe a mod/admin will chime in here.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bs13 View Post
Is there a way that the regular members can have a Members Build section? What is the reason that only the premium members can see the build threads? I would like to see some and even post my build.

Thanks.
From the 1st page of the chat section:
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/154901-my-l...-s15-rb26.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/235931-chea...nt-thread.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/190780-dsg-...l-ways-go.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/240037-roco...-v8-build.html
All of the are viewable by you, and every other member.

Quote:
Your post is as useless as a 3 dollar bill. But seriously, that did not help answer my question(s) at all. One did not have to be a premium member in order to view/post/create a build thread a little while ago. Why the change?
His post was very useful, in that he told you what a mod or an admin will tell you, but w/o the wait....only premies have a dedicated sub forum for builds. Gen-pop gets to search through chat. The premie build threads have some rules that would never work outside of premie land, that maybe why there isn't one for you guys. BTW, bad analogy on the 3 dollar bill, b/c if it existed then it would be just as good as any other form of currency.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtyrat
His post was very useful, in that he told you what a mod or an admin will tell you, but w/o the wait....only premies have a dedicated sub forum for builds. Gen-pop gets to search through chat. The premie build threads have some rules that would never work outside of premie land, that maybe why there isn't one for you guys. BTW, bad analogy on the 3 dollar bill, b/c if it existed then it would be just as good as any other form of currency.
All I wanted to know. The 3 dollar bill comment is a good analogy, because it does not exist is why it is useless. If it did exist, then one would say 4 dollar bill, but I do not want to argue about analogies.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #7
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
What you just said doesn't make sense.

If someone had a 3 dollar bill or a 4 dollar bill that was made by the US treasury, it would be useful as any 1 or 5 dollar bill.

Hell, if you had a 3 and a 4 dollar bill you could buy everything on the dollar menu (Chicago's that is)

DOLLAR MENU MILLIONAIRE!!!

YouTube - My Chevy Caprice on 24s and I, Ballin at MCDONALDS!!

Old 02-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #8
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
What you just said doesn't make sense.

If someone had a 3 dollar bill or a 4 dollar bill that was made by the US treasury, it would be useful as any 1 or 5 dollar bill.

Hell, if you had a 3 and a 4 dollar bill you could buy everything on the dollar menu (Chicago's that is)

DOLLAR MENU MILLIONAIRE!!!

YouTube - My Chevy Caprice on 24s and I, Ballin at MCDONALDS!!
The fact that you are still talking about this does not make any sense. It does NOT exist and it will not. You can stop pretending that it does and stop coming up with reasons why it would be useful.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #9
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Damn. That's really fucking serious.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Is there a way that the regular members can have a Members Build section? No.

What is the reason that only the premium members can see the build threads?
Because they paid for it. They like to restrict the amount of people seeing their car whether for Security or to keep the haters at bay. "Membership has it's privileges."

I would like to see some and even post my build.
As posted above we don't have a problem with "Build" threads. We do have a problem with people posting some half built shell and a pile of parts and calling it a build. We get way to many one post never completed build threads in chat to allow them without some direction. Premium members we expect will finish the build and they have paid for the space to do so. We also hold them to a higher standard and expect them not to shit on each others builds like also happens way no much in general.
So, what Preemie you mooching off of to know about all this?
Old 02-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #11
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I don't thinly he's mooching from anyone. Kognition talked about it in a recent thread and has a link in his sig. I've seen several premies reference it in other post.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 02-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well if anything this thread has made me want to pay the damned $10, or whatever, for a premium membership. It has been too long for me not to be reaping the benefits of bored web-searching within Zilvia .
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #13
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Damn. That's really fucking serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I do not understand what you mean by this? I do not know anyone on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
I don't thinly he's mooching from anyone. Kognition talked about it in a recent thread and has a link in his sig. I've seen several premies reference it in other post.
Again, mooching? I was just looking for build threads that I use to be able to find and ones that I have posted in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
Well if anything this thread has made me want to pay the damned $10, or whatever, for a premium membership. It has been too long for me not to be reaping the benefits of bored web-searching within Zilvia .
Congrats
Old 02-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #14
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I placed my hand in the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 AM   #15
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
my hand is bigger. Plus when I placed my hand there I waited like 5 seconds for something to happen, but nothing did. I'm bummed now
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #16
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
you're not missing anything with the blue name, really. Kognition doesn't even post about his own car anymore, his build thread has become a showcase for his work on other cars. Not that I have any problem with that at all, it's just saddening every time I get an email stating he updated it and he's talking about cars I will never own or have no desire to own.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:18 AM   #17
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I do not understand what you mean by this? I do not know anyone on this site.

Again, mooching? I was just looking for build threads that I use to be able to find and ones that I have posted in.

I was saying that I highly doubt you're mooching off of anyone, as the premie build threads are openly talked about. My post was in reference to S14DB's post. I get the fact that u are only trying to find other build threads. FWIW, none of the build threads in premie land were ever available to u guys, none of them have ever been moved to premie land, from gen pop.

Quote: