Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~2010 model blowout~ everything must go-make room for new parts debut

We never have a sale, so this is your chance to pick up a couple items from last years design for cheap before our new parts debut.

This blowout sale is dedicated to the copy cat companies around here who have decided to make some of their new parts look strikingly similar to our old model year parts that are being phased out. So to throw out a big F-U to those not so creative mother Fers we're going to sell the last of our old stock real cheap.

A big thanks goes out to all of you in this community who appreciate and support innovation.

The only parts we have left are traction and tension rods. The reason why is that everyone needs camber and toe to do a BASIC alignment and they can opt out of the other two rods if they are being cheap. However the tension and traction are very important.

The tension rod dramatically improves steering feel and accuracy. All of the cars with 20 tear old tension rods are completely shot, and perform horribly. Also you get to adjust your caster which effects the self steer amount and traction while drifting. It lets you center the front wheel in the wheel well so that your wheel is lined up with the arch of the fender

The traction rod is the most overlooked piece of the suspension. When you lower a car the rear wheel gets sucked forward, so you need to lengthen the traction rod to get the wheel back to its correct position when the car is viewed from the side. When you replace the OEM rubber bushing rod with our pillowball adjustable traction rod, it definitely makes a big difference getting the power to the ground.

So for any of you who have the other rods and need these, now is your once in a lifetime chance to get them on the cheap!

2010 MAX TRACTION ROD is SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

2010 MAX TENSION ROD is SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 06-12-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
guntop116
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
guntop116 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome deal, already got an order for a set of traction rods.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your business we'll get these out today.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
rowley65flip
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
rowley65flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome deal. Just ordered some traction rods.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! You guys are awesome!! Adaptive pricing to mess with those copy companies. I mean I was so surprised they copied the color and paint job from you guys! CRAZY!

On a side note, can't wait for the 2 electronic meters I ordered from you!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
too awesome...ive been meaning to get traction rods lately too...ordered!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
TC rods ordered, cant pass that price up!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Holy crap this is a great deal...I just sent my payment!

EDIT:

PM sent because I just looked at my invoice and the shipping info is blank?!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Great deal just put my order in :3 fingers crossed for a free sticker LOL
Old 06-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
s13 loverr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
s13 loverr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Love it! you guys make the best parts out there.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
omg i hope parts are still left on friday (payday) thats cheap! then ill be upset when the new ones come out lol
Old 06-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #12
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Tension rods ordered.

What's the weathering resistance like on this? Last tension rods from (----) rusted within a month all to heck and back.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #13
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just put my order in for one set of each, cant wait! great deal. on a side note also did not see a section for shipping info, my shipping and billing info are the same though, lmk if you need any more info from me.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
^^ Okay so I was not the only one (Not seeing the shipping info)...
Old 06-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #15
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Didnt even think twice about it. Order in for the Tension Rods.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
2forsexty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
2forsexty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can i get a price shipped to m6e1w2
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
slideways90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ordered both and tie rods. ship everything else now just send the tie rods when they come in. thanks Dan! where you guys in Palm Beach?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Oh Shit! Sweet prices! Wanna order both but just gonna get traction rods for now.
Any deals on RUCA? Also till when will these prices last? ( wanna get tension rods next weeks maybe?)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #19
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i knew i should have waited to order my toe rods. damn.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #20
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
so what kind of new parts release are we talking about here
Old 06-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #21
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
just ordered both for s13, was really a no brainer at this price!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #22
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Dear Lord that is too awesome, just ordered.

Also Dan I just Messaged you but these are the same for both s13 and s14?

Probably should have asked before i ordered =/
Old 06-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
aalbert240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
aalbert240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
how long is this sale goin on ? really want these but dont get paid to next week fml!!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
SlideOrDie831
Zilvia Member

SlideOrDie831 is an unknown quantity at this point
dan knows wussup. get a set even if you don't need them. always good to have a extra set.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #25
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ah come on dan! you're making me all wet! I need to cop a set of the tension rods stat!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #26
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
TC rods~!!!!!!!

ordered one =)

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
Old 06-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Holy crap this is a great deal...I just sent my payment!

EDIT:

PM sent because I just looked at my invoice and the shipping info is blank?!
email us the shipping info - glitch fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
Tension rods ordered.

What's the weathering resistance like on this? Last tension rods from (----) rusted within a month all to heck and back.
Thanks, they weather pretty good but you are in MD, so Im sure you need some sort of winterizing / yearly teardown and refresh to keep things legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
Just put my order in for one set of each, cant wait! great deal. on a side note also did not see a section for shipping info, my shipping and billing info are the same though, lmk if you need any more info from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
^^ Okay so I was not the only one (Not seeing the shipping info)...
email us the shipping info - glitch fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forsexty View Post
can i get a price shipped to m6e1w2
add $20 USD for shipping, and go to www.paypal.com and send USD to [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways90 View Post
ordered both and tie rods. ship everything else now just send the tie rods when they come in. thanks Dan! where you guys in Palm Beach?
ok, yes martin & nate & dave were in FL and I watched on driftstream
Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
Oh Shit! Sweet prices! Wanna order both but just gonna get traction rods for now.
Any deals on RUCA? Also till when will these prices last? ( wanna get tension rods next weeks maybe?)
no, ruca is sold out till the next version arrives.
as you can see by the activity in this thread over a few hours and the fact that we are practically giving them away means it wont last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
so what kind of new parts release are we talking about here
im keeping it more or less under wraps since my competitors are scumbags
you can visit our forum for some hints & there is some things in the announcements section and tech talk here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00se View Post
Dear Lord that is too awesome, just ordered.

Also Dan I just Messaged you but these are the same for both s13 and s14?

Probably should have asked before i ordered =/
yes its for 13 & 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalbert240 View Post
how long is this sale goin on ? really want these but dont get paid to next week fml!!!!
not long, good luck!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #28
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ill be in San Diego this weekend. Is there anyway I can pick these up and fly back with them?
Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #29
91Chucki

91Chucki is an unknown quantity at this point
Running to the bank in the am. Ordering a set of Traction rods!!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:26 PM   #30
RB180sxChris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
RB180sxChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
just ordered my set of traction rods....super crazy price had to get them!
Closed Thread