Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
tattoo equipment stolen!

i was in the birmingham alabama area heading to a friends house to do some simple flash work and i stopped @ a shell station to grab a gatorade and some cig papers so i was inside less that 5 minutes. so i come back out and my passenger side glass is shattered and my shits missing!

it wasnt an overly expensive set of equipment, basically this: http://www.protattookits.com/pro199.htm

the only differences being my initials "NCB" are milled into the bodies of the machines and i had metal tubes with my initials as well.

i seriously doubt it will ever turn up, but if it does, thats even better. it just sucks that someone would steal my only means of making a living...
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn that sucks

Last edited by midnightouge; 04-16-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: failed lol
midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Man sorry to hear about it. We are in those time these days.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
Damn that sucks, wrong section tho.
wtf are you smoking? Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #5
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
wtf are you smoking? Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.
Hahahahaha Who the fuck looses Girls, More like I leave them. Sorry back tot eh subject.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

worst part is i was parked 10 feet from the front door. and i didnt see/hear shit. at least they didnt steal my car though, i'd really be up shit creek then. this way i can still go flip burgers till i have $300 and get going again. on a related note, how would i go about obtaining an exploding ink pack like the banks use?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #7
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
damn wtf sorry to hear man
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #8
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
damn im really sorry to hear that happen...man society these days
Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Damn sorry to hear. I was in birmingham a few weeks ago hanging out with hinson supercars.

We hit up down town on friday night and it seemed like a likely place to have tattoo equipment stolen.

Sorry for your loss.