Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Sanchi
Macadamia Nut

Trader Rating: (0)
Sanchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 My Buddies Red S14 Stolen (CAL STATE LA)

Okay this is F'ed up My friend just finished his KA'T and Now its gone. It is a Red '95, Stolen off Cal State LA Parking lot on Thursday April 10th.

He went to class at around 5pm and came back to it missing. Brand new RED paint, Brand new KA'T and Brand new Work Kai rims I think 18" Flush. It wasn't even tuned correctly yet But the bastards got it off campus with out any trouble. If anyone around this area seen or knows anything please help us out.

These people are just fwking it up for the entire community!! I'll post some pix up soon when we find some...

Sanchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Get a pic and post it up, But I will keep a look out in the 323 area.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #3
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
damn wtf at school?!?! hope he gets it all back. no cameras around?
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #4
Sanchi
Macadamia Nut

Sanchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Worst part was the cops said a Civic was stolen that day too or something. Anyways there are cameras and I do hope they use it for their investigation. The officers mentioned that alot of cars get stolen there... so much for serve and protect.

Sanchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That last comment is so stupid, I won't even say anything.

Did he have any anti theft?

Pics? Help us help you.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Damn thats sucks dude. ill be on the lookout in 562 area.

My s13 fastback got stolen as well a day after your friends so i know what he is going through.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
drifterken
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
drifterken is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifterken
tell sino to give u a pic so everyone knows wut the car looks like...

other then that.. good luck on finding the car.

thoes faggets need a life other then stealing other peoples cars...

eyes out in 909 area.
drifterken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:42 AM   #8
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
there has been numerous cars stolen on that campus. you would think campus security or police would know better by now...my ex had her accord coupe stolen there...bahhh
Old 04-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
JohnJohn86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn, I used to go to Cal State LA too!
fuck it, I am getting full coverage for my S14 now
JohnJohn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:52 AM   #10
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
yeah that place is like a prime target for cars getting stolen...the security there sits on their butt...my ex never found her car back
Old 05-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #11
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey Sanchi....check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=192303
Old 05-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
You need to post pictures!!!
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
as thieves go around the community to steal 240s, im also going around looking for them to crack their skulls! ill be on the look out.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #14
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
When I used to go to school at Cal State LA, I use to see this car parked all the time. I always thought to myself how crazy he was for leaving his car parked out there like that. When I was there, it was a zenki red s14 slammed on bronze CR kai's with good flush offsets. I'm assuming they were 18x9.5 +12's all around. He used to park it near the science buildings mostly.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
When I used to go to school at Cal State LA, I use to see this car parked all the time. I always thought to myself how crazy he was for leaving his car parked out there like that. When I was there, it was a zenki red s14 slammed on bronze CR kai's with good flush offsets. I'm assuming they were 18x9.5 +12's all around. He used to park it near the science buildings mostly.
yea funny, i used to go to csula and always wondered who that red zenki cr kai s14 was. i had the gold s14 but i always locked my shit up.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote