Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #31
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
What area was it found, Im making a chart in which and were the thieves are dumping these cars. Do you have any pics of the motor? Post pics if you can.
Thats not a bad idea luis, James we talked on the phone already. So just glad that you got some of it back.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #32
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Good to hear you got the car back, sucks to hear a lot of it was gone =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #33
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The car was found on matthews street near first in East LA. I don't have the exact address yet, though I plan on getting a copy of the police report in a little bit. If you check in the album, there are some engine bay shots in there. Most notable thing though is that there's a crack on the tranny where it bolts up to the engine. Basically whoever put the tranny back on overtorqued the bolt and it started to crack like that. I'm not sure how deep it is or anything, but that's a pretty distinguishable mark. Otherwise it's an S14 black top motor with the above listed mods.
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #34
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Just to give an update, I just bought an 08 versa last night. AAA wins, they actually gave me a pretty decent amount for my car, around 50% of what I spent in the car without having the modification coverage. It was significantly more than I was expecting, so much the brownie points for AAA insurance, theyv'e been nothing but good to me over the past years
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #35
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
Car found in East L.A. Engine gone, but they missed alot of stuff. My suspension is completely in tact, they ripped out my seats, rims, engine / tranny / drive shaft and my sound system.

I'll post up pictures later once I get em off the camera
thats crazy. my car was stolen from torrance about 3 months ago and it was found in east la.

it was on harper street tho
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #36
kwazyxbboi

kwazyxbboi is making his/her stupidity well-knownkwazyxbboi is making his/her stupidity well-knownkwazyxbboi is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to kwazyxbboi
.damnnn i go to school right around that best buy. i gotta becareful with my car...should install kill switch in mine though...
kwazyxbboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #37
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Jeez that fucking sucks.. I would cry, then raise hell. Fuck those fuckers!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #38
cambodianricer

cambodianricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to cambodianricer
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
thats crazy. my car was stolen from torrance about 3 months ago and it was found in east la.

it was on harper street tho
my cousin's integra GSR was stolen and the cops found it in east la too!

wtf......?!?!?!
cambodianricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #39
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

turbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choices
i think i would have cried with joy that at least i got it back lol
Old 07-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #40
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
So is east l.a. where most of the car have been dumped thus far luisgonz?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #41
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
i'm glad you were able to get the car back! ..and have fun with the Versa!

just curious.. you install the motor yourself? or where was the motor purchased from?
Old 07-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #42
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
East LA is one of the worst neighborhoods. No one really goes there, and crime rate is super high. There's probably many places where they strip the car, and then just dump it.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #43
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Yeah i know, twice a year I go to the Chinese cemetery there to pay respects, it's not the greatest part of town...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote