Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #61
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
thats fucked up.. hope you find ur ride GL!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #62
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
was your car parked on the street?
Yes, it was.

Any word Ace?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:35 AM   #63
StyllRPS13

StyllRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
is there a freakin group of guys goin around stealing everyones 240s? my 91 fastback got stolen 2 days ago. it was across the street from my house. i really hope they get caught soon.
StyllRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #64
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Recovered yet? We can request fingerprinting?

More useful, lojack or full coverage?

btw, mine was stolen and stripped last winter in norcal.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #65
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I really hope you get it back man. At least find out who did it. My car was attempted to be broken into and I'm right next to Highland Park. Had it not been for my loud, paranoid dog, I would've been carless right now. I'm VERY fuckin sure it had to be the same people.

BTW, fingerprinting isn't a very reliable action to be taken
1. Car has to be CLEAN! (no dust, water, or loose particles on the paint or else the print doesn't stick)
2. The thief HAS to have a record. Otherwise, the police have no way of finding him/her.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #66
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
thats because theives see we like to invest in our vehicles as well and honda parts usually consist of fdm shit. Thats why i continue to say kill switches, works lock and most of all a GARAGE!

Hopefully this story has a good ending.
so not true, when i was parking mine in the driveway of my house i had a kill switch, alarm and removable steering wheel, and to top it all off i take out my fuel pump fuse. If they want it bad enough they will get it. still no word on my car, But i pray you get your back, no one should have to live in fear of this kind of shit. I'm gonna get low jack on my shit so if they do get it they can find it and them.