Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Stolen: 89 Red Fastback Socal 909/626

Hey guys. My friends car was stolen and my car was broken into. They took my head unit and Ipod. here are a couple pics of the stolen car. Please keep an eye out for this car. The 240 was stolen in La Puente off the 60 fwy, exit off nogales. Thanks.

Sorry we don't have more pics.

Contact me if you have any leads about on this.
Those are the most recent pictures I've taken. The front bumper was replaced, so It's a primer bumper.

Thanks guys!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Sorry to here that man, my eyes are peeled.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #3
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any other specific things to spot other than the wheels, exhaust, and garnish(which can be taken off easily)? Looking out in SD.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #4
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Well, IDK how many cars actually turn up, but this one did. It was found about 3 days ago. I can tell you that it looks nothing like the posted pictures. =(

Good thing is that the car is back.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
where was the car found? what was missing?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote