Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-16-2020, 09:55 AM   #811
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
daves car is so fucking good.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2020, 05:26 AM   #812
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that blue hatch has always been so fire, some reason im getting ferrari vibes from that last pic , maybe its just the angle idk, love it
carcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:40 PM   #813
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Untitled by pacotaco345, on Flickr

Untitled by pacotaco345, on Flickr
Old 09-21-2020, 02:30 AM   #814
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
My favorite hatch in North America.

is there more info on this car? holy cow it looks incredible. it looks low and it looks mean!
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:01 AM   #815
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
sexy hatch/ coupe
Man, both of these are the definition of peak aero street cars.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 04:47 PM   #816
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Lol bryans car taking over the last couple pages and it's not even him posting it.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 05:47 PM   #817
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
One of these days, I'll get paint.

xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:30 AM   #818
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
one day, you should buy mirrors too!

Quote:
Old 09-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #819
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Dude this thing is fire, post more pics!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:22 PM   #820
OMFGeofffff
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
OMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really niceOMFGeofffff is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Finally took this thing on the freeway last weekend

OMFGeofffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:07 PM   #821
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFGeofffff View Post
PS Duce is an excellent choice.

Quote:
Old 10-05-2020, 03:23 PM   #822
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Fukn luv this!!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:01 PM   #823
DS DockSide55
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the roughDS DockSide55 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey y?all! Thanks for posting my car! Here are a few recents from some drifting and a revisit to the spot where the pictures for a SuperStreet online feature were taken. Some very cool 180?s in here. 🤙🏽

Old 10-07-2020, 07:39 PM   #824
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Old 10-07-2020, 09:39 PM   #825
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
What color are you going with? [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Just got my metal flares in. Have a shit fucking ton of work ahead molding them in, but it'll have the oem+ look I want. Also, yes I am going to lower it just a bit lol. I went overly high thinking I needed to, to clear my tires[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:49 PM   #826
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
one day, you should buy mirrors too!
I want a very specific style of mirror. Maybe later down the road I'll look into getting it/made.

Quote:
Love it other than the bumper-hood gap. Need some better pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS DockSide55 View Post
Hey y?all! Thanks for posting my car! Here are a few recents from some drifting and a revisit to the spot where the pictures for a SuperStreet online feature were taken. Some very cool 180?s in here. ����
Always sweet to see this car. I do wish you had a little bit more power under that hood to make you drift smoother but everyone has their own taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
What color are you going with? [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Just got my metal flares in. Have a shit fucking ton of work ahead molding them in, but it'll have the oem+ look I want. Also, yes I am going to lower it just a bit lol. I went overly high thinking I needed to, to clear my tires
Most likely just white/black.

I have metal flares just like that but wasn't sure of the look so they're just rotting away lol. As for the clearance, is a bit high but I might end of raising mine to get my camber in the rear to -0.5 to -1.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:50 AM   #827
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:40 AM   #828
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
^ og signal auto livery!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 05:54 PM   #829
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

This car and the livery look really good.

I miss drifting. Can't see myself having that much fun at the OSW skidpad.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:02 AM   #830
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Quote:
This car and the livery look really good.

I miss drifting. Can't see myself having that much fun at the OSW skidpad.
It's not bad, not as fun as a real track. But it's all we got close to home

We're having another one end of December if you want to swing by. Would love to see the CMW on TE37Vs in person <3
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:26 PM   #831
Beanzo

Beanzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't figure out how to actually post the picture so here's the link:
https://ibb.co/nM88z6H
Just need to mount my mirrors to complete it but all Bomex(including the non visible horns sadly). All the stickers will come off once it's painted. Hope this doesn't end up on the doing it wrong thread lol Bomexican out.
Beanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:58 PM   #832
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
fixed...

looks killer dude

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #833
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanzo View Post
Can't figure out how to actually post the picture so here's the link:
https://ibb.co/nM88z6H
Just need to mount my mirrors to complete it but all Bomex(including the non visible horns sadly). All the stickers will come off once it's painted. Hope this doesn't end up on the doing it wrong thread lol Bomexican out.
will look good once its all painted and shiny.

I like it.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2021, 07:53 PM   #834
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Old 09-19-2021, 10:48 PM   #835
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Koguchi fenders and CMW aero go so well together
Old 09-22-2021, 10:47 AM   #836
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
Koguchi fenders and CMW aero go so well together
any time the aero mates ALL the way up to the bottom of the fender, its GOOD. I hate when ppl use parts that leave a giant gap between the top of the skirt and rear bumper, and the bottom of the overfender.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2022, 02:32 PM   #837
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 03-23-2022, 11:07 PM   #838
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore

Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 08:48 AM   #839
Beanzo

Beanzo is an unknown quantity at this point
I already posted my car but got a new wang(and installed my mirrors)recently, officially all Bomex, here it is:

P.S.-Thanks Dorki Dori, finally figured it out!

Last edited by Beanzo; 03-25-2022 at 10:37 AM..
Beanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:28 AM   #840
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanzo View Post
I already posted my car but got a new wang(and installed my mirrors)recently, officially all Bomex, here it is:
https://ibb.co/j8g6xhz
P.S.-How do I post the photos in my post dammit?!
you need to learn how to use image tag code.

theres a button when posting that says "INSERT PICTURE" when hovering over it (its the yellow icon with mountains and a circle). click it, paste the URL for your image and hit OK.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote