Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #151
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

[emoji2957][emoji9]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russian Bots!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2019, 06:14 PM   #152
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 American DEBT VS GDP

^^ President Obama gets demonized for the debt, but people forget the bullshit he had to fix! He inherited two wars, jobs at its a lowest level in 20 years, automotive industry going belly up, house market crashed, and all of that accumulated into one hell of a recession! Republicans refused to raise the debt ceiling and approve a budget multiple times! Obama's DEBT vs GDP started at 103.4-108T. His debt as whole started about 12.5 T and ended at 20 Trillion. President Trump inherited a damn good economy, with unemployment at very low levels. President Clinton left Bush a great economy. Bush left Obama a dumpster fire. Obama left Trump a great economy and job numbers. What will Trump leave for the next Commander and Chief?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...l-debt/264193/

https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296
Old 08-19-2019, 07:18 PM   #153
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
The warning signs that one is coming soon are all here clear as day.
like the signs that trump was about to be impeached 1 year ago? Or like the signs that he was about to start a nuclear war with NK? How about the clear signs that he had colluded with russia and was surely to be found guilty?

Doesnt matter thou. Further economic growth will be accredited to bho by radical leftists, even though the whole 3% gdp and all.

And after no economic collapse happens, lefties will just repeat whatever the MSM tells them to next.

Funny how even though some of these members consider themselves so intelligent they always come in here or in the other thread repeating what's hot in the news...
Old 08-19-2019, 09:43 PM   #154
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Exactly, the "worse then racist" President is polling stronger then Bush, McCain or Romulon.

It shows two things:

A. We have an increasing number of Black Americans that realize rich white liberals don't have their best interest in mind. Black's are just props for the #victim crowd and mindless votes for the elite.

B. The Economy. Blacks have had a record comeback from the last 12 years. The Obama Utopia did little to move the needle. Contrast that with the DNC promising free green cards and health care to illegal aliens - which does zilch to help struggling black communities or build upon black success.

I don't think the average black man gives a shit that T$ grabs them bitches by the pussy as long as he's getting salary increases and overtime letting him put food on the table. We'll leave that to the Vox Bloggers to rage about.

Average black man here, get bent.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:22 PM   #155
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
^^ agreed! I wouldn't pisss on him if he was on �� trash!
Old 08-20-2019, 07:45 AM   #156
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Lmfao thats a whole lotta hate coming from people who claim to want peace and unity.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:23 AM   #157
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is just plain funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2019, 09:51 AM   #158
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:34 PM..
Old 08-20-2019, 10:28 AM   #159
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
They can't grasp that concept.

You're the least intelligent person I've ever encountered on the internet. Sit down, have a juice box and think about how the government turned the frogs gay.

August 20, 2019: The alt-right has yet to discover comedy.

Trump trying to make it impossible to sue for discriminatory housing practices.

https://www.curbed.com/2019/8/19/208...ing-ben-carson

I wonder if it has anything to do with he & his father being sued for their own racist housing practices?

I'm sure the mayo supremacists in this thread will say there isn't a racist bone in his body, because every one knows the skeleton is the racist part of humans.

inb4 UNITED STATES VERSUS TRUMP never happened:

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs...-0024-0034.pdf

oh wait.
I do not envy the misery you live in.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:53 AM   #160
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Old 08-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #161
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
I do not envy being a middle aged dude terrified of a world in which being a below Mendoza line white dude doesn't give you a huge advantage in life.

To me that sounds more miserable.
Na bruh. Life is good.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:55 PM   #162
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 08-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #163
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Cool, congrats. Now stop trying to make it worse for people that can't claim mayonnaise as 22 of their 23 chromosomes.
Wow man. Just wow.
Old 08-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #164
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ Damn bro, do you listen to the The Breakfast Club? I do not have hate; all of my comments have been very constructive. I cannot condone the President’s actions and the language he uses. I hold myself to a higher standard, my COC holds me to a higher standard. I love being a U.S. Navy Corpsman; there are days I cry and days I smile. I am at a point in my career where I cannot body bag anymore-young heroes! This President lacks the empathy and sympathy to understand this! There are 30 years of audio and video recordings of him admitting to things or saying things, which would have me kicked out the military! Has the U.S. compromised its morals, and integrity?
Old 08-20-2019, 02:04 PM   #165
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 08-20-2019, 02:10 PM   #166
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^ Damn bro, do you listen to the The Breakfast Club? I do not have hate; all of my comments have been very constructive. I cannot condone the President’s actions and the language he uses. I hold myself to a higher standard, my COC holds me to a higher standard. I love being a U.S. Navy Corpsman; there are days I cry and days I smile. I am at a point in my career where I cannot body bag anymore-young heroes! This President lacks the empathy and sympathy to understand this! There are 30 years of audio and video recordings of him admitting to things or saying things, which would have me kicked out the military! Has the U.S. compromised its morals, and integrity?
I think that was thrown out when Bill was getting head and shooting loads on interns in the Oval Office.

Trump is far from perfect, but he’s doing a lot of good even if he is lacking the tact that some people expect from someone in his position. I honestly just ignore most of the stupid shit he says.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:30 PM   #167
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
I think that was thrown out when Bill was getting head and shooting loads on interns in the Oval Office.

Trump is far from perfect, but he’s doing a lot of good even if he is lacking the tact that some people expect from someone in his position. I honestly just ignore most of the stupid shit he says.

Bush and Obama both acted with more tact.

The one thing I think the left and the right can agree on is the President should give more thought to the things he says. He is the leader of a country, not a reality TV star.

The grab 'em by the pussy line idgaf about as it was locker room talk that happened years ago. You all would be lying if you have not had convo's with your boys about all the shit you'd do or have done to/with women.

His habit of insulting people in tweets, name calling etc. is unbecoming of a world leader as was Slick Willy's affair.

IMO he should take the high road even when his opponents (Rashida) do not.

I would expect this of all politicians no matter the letter next to their name.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #168
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Bush and Obama both acted with more tact.

The one thing I think the left and the right can agree on is the President should give more thought to the things he says. He is the leader of a country, not a reality TV star.

The grab 'em by the pussy line idgaf about as it was locker room talk that happened years ago. You all would be lying if you have not had convo's with your boys about all the shit you'd do or have done to/with women.

His habit of insulting people in tweets, name calling etc. is unbecoming of a world leader as was Slick Willy's affair.

IMO he should take the high road even when his opponents (Rashida) do not.

I would expect this of all politicians no matter the letter next to their name.
I get it. And I agree.

However, the reason people are saying fuck it is because the political correctness is out of control. People are sick or it. Everything is offensive, racist, bigoted, homophobic, etc. He’s the first politician to stand up to the Lefts bullying.
Old 08-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #169
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Hold up, the Right went ape shit over Obama fist bump and when he stared at his wife's ass. The South bible and gun comment! Even though at several dealerships in Texas and Alabama they give you a shotgun and a bible when you buy a truck.

How about Trumps comments today. President Trump said that Jewish people who vote for Democrats are either ignorant or disloyal!

Political correctness is a good thing 99.9% of the time! Its like using a condom, and who likes using a condom? I may need to work on the punch line!
Old 08-21-2019, 06:54 AM   #170
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:33 PM..
Old 08-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #171
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

You're the least intelligent person I've ever encountered on the internet.
Well, coming from a looney radical leftist who inside his head lives in bizarro world, i'll take that as a compliment!

You come without any filters on, you remind me of someone i support. I think i kinda like you.

Btw, you've just "insulted" an immigrant, you pos bigot.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:07 AM   #172
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Sit your Hellmann's-American ass down.

NOPE

Normally we edit these comments. However I want to let this one stand as an example.

Racial epithets apply to all races.

If someone told me "sit my Hershey bar ass down" there is no way I could take that anyway but racially.

30 days.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:52 PM   #173
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

U know what everybody, there is no need to be politically correct if it's a joke. So I'm the King of Israel, I'm the chosen one! I walk on water, and I love grabbing women by the p....!

How about that shit!

Let's buy Greenland and Iceland, their leader she is NASTY. I never meet her or had a conversation, but she is NASTY!

Last edited by lewisfk; 08-21-2019 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Nasty
Old 08-22-2019, 09:50 AM   #174
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Add this to the list of positives things Trump has done.

Trump Orders Student Loan Forgiveness for Disabled Veterans

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/u...ent-loans.html
Old 08-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #175
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
NOPE

Normally we edit these comments. However I want to let this one stand as an example.

Racial epithets apply to all races.

If someone told me "sit my Hershey bar ass down" there is no way I could take that anyway but racially.

30 days.

lmao

I think there was definitely a bit of the pot calling the kettle black going on there..or rather the ranch dressing calling the mayo white?

I'm more of a dijon mustard in case anyone is wondering.
Old 08-22-2019, 12:19 PM   #176
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Really

Quote:
Add this to the list of positives things Trump has done.

Trump Orders Student Loan Forgiveness for Disabled Veterans

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/u...ent-loans.html

How about the teaching grants that were converted to high interest Loans because the administration appointed an incompetent person to run the Education Department. There actions effected veterans and their dependents who are teachers! NPR's reports pressed Bessie DeVos the Education Secretary and the President for an answer ,they were given lip service. Troops to Teachers program that includes dependents!

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018...akes-are-fixed

Last edited by lewisfk; 08-22-2019 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: link
Old 08-22-2019, 05:42 PM   #177
Munki
Zilvia Member

Munki is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm voting for trump in 2020. I could honestly give two shits about politics, but the way the left are now days, I would do whatever needed to keep them out of office as they are the real racist scum...

Fiber Concepts
Carbon Fiber and Plastic Fabrication.
(657)-204-6237
Old 08-22-2019, 06:14 PM   #178
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Why are your calling people racist, because they don't believe or follow your ideology! The President has a 30-year record of racism and was sued and found guilty of this. The Republican Party has an outreach program to convince people of color to join their part. Michael Steele was the person who set it up! The Democrats don't have that issue. I am an Independent. I love my guns! I love my steaks med rare or rare if it's wagyu beef. My dream is to raise Angus crossed with Wagyu cattle on 20 -50/acre ranch! I just happen to agree more with Dems, and I generally care about the poor and less fortunate.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:54 PM   #179
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I am an Independent. I love my guns! I love my steaks med rare or rare if it's wagyu beef. My dream is to raise Angus crossed with Wagyu cattle on 20 -50/acre ranch! I generally care about the poor and less fortunate.
Shout out to this part.

Wagyu is a dream of mine to have. I literally have a goal when I make supervisor at my job I will buy an A5 wagyu ribeye.

Hit a brother up if you ever make that dream!

Funny part is pretty much every democrat wants some type of gun control. A lot of them support AR15 bans too. I am cool with a more intense background check. I cannot support banning “assaults weapons”.

It’s a weird election for me. I’m not a trump fan in the least bit.

The dems are SOOO far left though.

I just want a moderate.

Pro 2a
Legalize marijuana
Arrest employers who hire illegals

Is that too much to ask???
Old 08-22-2019, 09:09 PM   #180
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews