Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-07-2020, 10:27 PM   #1
Dsmguy1993
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dsmguy1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 240sx wiring help please?!

Hello guys I figured I would take pictures and ask people who know their 240sx stuff about this. So basically im organizing my wiring in my engine bay I already have my wiring specialties pro harness installed but the last owner of my 240sx tried to relocate the fuse boxes in the bay and I guess he gave up and left them hanging out the fender area. I dis-assembled and re-assembled these fuse boxes to move them back because I wanted it the way its supposed to be and the car electronics etc all still work so thats no problem. My only issue is does anyone know what these connecters are in the pictures? Its from the harness under the passenger side fender and also what are those rubber lines that run next to the harness? My last question is I need to build a mount or something to protect my fuse box so its not just sitting there and possibly weather proof it do you guys have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated FWIW you dont see my wiring specialties harness hooked up to the car here because I just did that and took these pics earlier but I can take pictures to show you how it looks hooked up its very simple it plugs right into the 240sx body harness.

https://ibb.co/tDfkr4q
https://ibb.co/0VJ9Hvs
Dsmguy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2020, 12:14 AM   #2
super.trick
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
super.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The three plugs go to you front washer sprayer, rear washer sprayer, and washer fluid level sensor. One rubber line leads to your two sprayer nozzles on the hood and the other leads to the one on the roof.
super.trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:10 AM   #3
Dsmguy1993
Leaky Injector

Very informative thank you for that I had figured it was for the windshield and rear glass now I just have to try and hook it up again later.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #4
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If the fuse box is going back in the original location just find an original bracket and cover like the one pictured below.
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:01 AM   #5
Dsmguy1993
Leaky Injector

I see yes thank you that helps out a lot I figure I can use the oem mount and then maybe wrap the fuse box lightly with oh I dont know anything really header wrap? Lol just something small to weatherproof it lightly maybe the golden sheet people put against their firewalls. Although I doubt weather is going to get in the bay the car has drain ducts, but I still like to play it safe in all honesty.