Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-12-2019, 08:42 AM   #1
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Complete 180sx "Type X" Aero, Koguchi Power Hood, Aero Marker Mirrors

s13 AeroMarker mirrors, from what Ive read they fit r32s as well. Just need to be prepped and painted and youre good to go.

$325.00 Shipped price is Firm, buyer pays paypal fees or sends as friends and family.

Here I have a month old Koguchi Power Hood, recently painted and installed., SOLD

If you are interested in these. PLEASE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING DO NOT PM ME OR ASK THAT I TEXT YOU.

Last edited by da_crew10; 02-28-2021 at 05:37 PM..
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is that an OEM front lip? If so, I’d love to take them off your hands if you decide to part out and ship.
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #3
My!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
My! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
location Hell?
My! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:22 PM   #4
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by My! View Post
location Hell?
"pickup only"

No location given
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:03 AM   #5
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
location Hell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
"pickup only"

No location given
LMAO that's funny. Top left hand corner of the ad next to the title, it says AR= Arkansas. Parts are located in Van Buren, AR.

Ad updated. Sold the aero minus the wing, keeping that in the case that I do not like the next wing I plan to put on the car. Mirrors and hood still available as of now.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #6
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
location Hell?
There's actually a town not far from me called Hell, Michigan. lol.

GLWS Vince!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:57 AM   #7
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Price change. Updated ad.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:40 AM   #8
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

bump******* Will trade for an AR15. I have cash too.