Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 04:07 PM   #1
Getchevyn

Trader Rating: (0)
Getchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Barn yard find

How much is it worth?

Less than 10,000 miles, one owner S13(DOHC). No rust, perfect original body and all options including Hicas.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Getchevyn; 01-29-2019 at 04:57 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
Post like this with no pictures?!?
Old 01-29-2019, 04:11 PM   #3
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
oh man. this is gonna be a fun thread.

buckle up.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #4
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Use KBB if you’re going to be that fucking lazy.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:58 PM   #5
Getchevyn

Getchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura aboutGetchevyn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20boostn20 View Post
Done. Pictures posted

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-29-2019, 05:07 PM   #6
Getchevyn

1991 S13, one owner with less than 10,000 miles

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-29-2019, 05:13 PM   #7
Getchevyn

How does one post pictures? I tried to post using Photobucket and it get deleted or not posted.

Edit: never mind got it figured out.

Last edited by Getchevyn; 01-29-2019 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Figured it out
Old 01-29-2019, 05:17 PM   #8
Getchevyn

Old 01-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
Getchevyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20boostn20 View Post
Like I said:

How much is this worth? 1991 S13 original chassis, one owner, no rust, perfect body with all options including Hicas. 5 speed.

Old 01-29-2019, 05:24 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
You know a "barnyard find" is an actual, literal, thing right?

And I write too!
Old 01-29-2019, 05:29 PM   #11
Getchevyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
You know a "barnyard find" is an actual, literal, thing right?
Yes. Didn't know how much it was worth until recently. I did get people asking me to sell when I was filling up...like that scene from John Wick except no Russian.

Old 01-29-2019, 05:39 PM   #12
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I can see it selling for 8k-10k on zilvia and higher outside of zilvia like on bringatrailer.com
Old 01-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #13
Getchevyn

Another pic of the interior.

Car is a 1991(DOHC) S-13 with a factory 5-speed. All original parts including the paint and has all the options including the Hicas package. No rust and never driven in winter. Even the tires are the original RE88.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:18 PM   #14
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Congrats on the find. Is it your car?
Old 01-29-2019, 06:23 PM   #15
Getchevyn

Yes. Had it since 1991. It's my weekend car so driven probably 4-10 times a year hence the low miles. I almost sold it for $5000 last year until I saw what people are paying for them. Tempted to part out or LS it(just kidding).
Old 01-29-2019, 06:34 PM   #16
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clean car, but what is this, a sale thread? A build thread? A brag thread?
Either way

IN!!
Old 01-29-2019, 06:46 PM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clean car, but what is this, a sale thread? A build thread? A brag thread?
Either way

IN!!
And as the thread unfolds, it appears that this does not belong in this section.

And I write too!
Closed Thread