Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #571
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeetereater View Post
yeah in person maybe but over the internet hes a bad ass, and takes peoples money and im not the only one if you read back though this thread.
dude still point blank peroid took my money and gave me shit in return but 2 .50 cent blank chips for my car, and would not do anything about it. quit returning emails and everything
Now why in the hell would i send two blank chips? If YOU installed them BACKWARDS they fry and become blank chips which is what sounds like is going on.

It does me zero good to send you a blank chip so go ahead and talk your shit if you want or you could of send me a pm and we could of came to a resolution. The guy asked if i was still in business and yes I am, I run a dyno down in san diego.

Anyhow, If it takes me a while to respond, I'm about to fly to SEMA I'll be back on sat but if you own a nissan I can tune it.. I have also just cracked the keys for all new 2002-2014 nissans and can now tune those for peeps.

-J
Old 11-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #572
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryscherry View Post
vouch for that , still continued to answer my questions few months after the tune. I will def take my car back to him for a tune when I get my gt2871r setup on my sr

I've never had a problem with him, but then again, I've only dealt with him in person. cool guy, detected and fixed all my problems before tuning my car.

Thanks for the kind words, people who claim i send blank chips shouldn't be working on their own cars. Since I am half the price of my competition i get the incompetent LOL anyhow I'm off on a jet plane to SEMA!

Deuces!
Old 11-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #573
dabeetereater

Trader Rating: (0)
dabeetereater is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dude i know how to install a dam chip, i been working on vw's for 10 years i did not do anything wrong, i had my buddy read the chips and there is nothing on them,

and i does you a LOT of good to send me blank chips casue you take my dam money you piece of shit.

you never responded to any of my pm's so why the fuck would i do it now dude you can go fuck youself you will get whats coming to you one day dude sooner or later that shit will catch to you
dabeetereater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #574
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosajton View Post
I have also just cracked the keys for all new 2002-2014 nissans and can now tune those for peeps.
I thought current Nissan ECUs have already been cracked. Are you saying you cracked them yourself?
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #575
cotbu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
cotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've seen the blank chips thing from "emance" I've also seen mismatch chips, and non functional boards. All of which I have fixed for locals. Which almost caused me to quit rom tuning, with how many customers "emance" has. I endorsed the service, because it was quick and I felt obligated, but now its just sorrow. I even asked jason? If he needed a distributor on the east coast, because off all the complaints about his product, but it was decline or went unanswered.

So if you have, blank chips, inoperable board or mismatched chips/bins hit me up and I'll let you know what I can do to get you back on the road. I give 100% support for 240's, sr20's, girlfriend's/wives etc.

Sent from my Highly Tune Galaxy S3.4!!!

LoverTechnologies "Half Broken Things!"
cotbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #576
boosted93

boosted93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought a "emance" tune because it was the cheap route.. Put it in my car and got nothing.. Figured it was my ecu so I bought another ecu and sent it off to get chipped.. Still nothing.. Talk to Jason and after a paypal claim got my money back.. Ended up having a member burn me one and it worked fine! Wish I could of saved the time and money and avoided emance the first time around.. I'm sure he's a good tuner if your in so cal but for a mail in tune I would go another route.. Btw I also go the maybe you put the chip backward crap
boosted93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM   #577
240sx_KAT

240sx_KAT is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate to bring up such a old topic but Jason is a joke. You guys are putting your money and investments in the hands of a alcoholic. Thus the reason why you were stuck with blank roms, mismatch tunes etc. He does not care if you complain you are considered a "hater". I have had nothing but bad luck running his tunes and for everyone else i know say they ditched his crap for other alternatives.
240sx_KAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:30 AM   #578
Silvia OG

Silvia OG is an unknown quantity at this point
https://americanauctionco.com/Home/AuctionInfo/211
Silvia OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:06 PM   #579
ultimateirving
Zilvia FREAK!

ultimateirving is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia OG View Post
Did you win ?
Old 08-13-2015, 02:22 AM   #580
Silvia OG

Silvia OG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateirving View Post
Did you win ?
just thought I'd give you an update if anybody gave a damn.
As 240sx_KAT said he's to drunk.
Silvia OG is offline   Reply With Quote