Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-08-2008, 05:59 AM   #31
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
im probly gonna be going
we should all meetup someplace and wander around in a group lol
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
i will be at the toyo tent. filming with takatori and the super autobacs team. come say whats up
Ill stop by and say whats up! Next saturday should be tits!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #33
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im going ill be their all day to the end. Im going to miss wall. But the road course at etown looks pretty amazing, saw some nopi drift footage and im really excited now. By the way does anyone know what the spectator stands look like? We sould all try to park in the same area, and make a desinated zilvia lot.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #34
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I assume they are going to set up bleachers like they did last time for NOPI.
I hope the weather is bearable and not retarded, face melting hot and humid.
I am pretty giddy over this event
Old 06-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #35
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
im stoked!!! i fly in on wednesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i cant wait.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #36
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Dead Pirate action in NJ!!!
You should stuff Henry N. into your luggage hehehe
Old 06-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #37
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i wish...poor guy is bummed. he wants to go
Old 06-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #38
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
so are we all gonna try and meet up someplace so we can match faces with forum name
Old 06-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #39
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
I will def. see you guys there for sure.... but damn last year was hot in our booth and this year seems like its going to be even worst then last year =( sigh* sucks to be me while everyone gets to watch the drift while ill be standing at the booth working burning lolz ok guys 1 thing take it ez on your way to E-town cause the cops is going to look for stupid ways to write up tickets and also GReddy is suppose to be selling some kool stuff so swing by GReddy @ formula D
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #40
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Weather is looking decent for Saturday, 82°F partially cloudy.
I just hope the sun is not pummeling us all day.
I remember I got wrecked at D1 @ E-Town Last year w/ the sun burnz
Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #41
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yo stainout...are we gona meet up or what? call me!!
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #42
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leaving tomorrow morninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #43
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Weather is looking decent for Saturday, 82°F partially cloudy.
I just hope the sun is not pummeling us all day.
I remember I got wrecked at D1 @ E-Town Last year w/ the sun burnz
yes i also remember that as well hahahha lets hope the sun take it easy on us this event

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
yo stainout...are we gona meet up or what? call me!!
well bro if you wanna meet up imma be there by like 7am to setup so im leaving Brooklyn like at 6am or so hahaha let me know
Old 06-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #44
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

o guys also the gate should be opening up at 12pm as posted on the site but i think whoever didn't get tickets yet should head out a little earlier. see ya guys there... drive safe
Old 06-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #45
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

im gunna have copies of the video that i made

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aR3sfAYG7M[/ame]

hit me up if u wanna buy a copy...zilvia price is 10 bucks
Old 06-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #46
jdmdex23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
where are all going formula d c u dr guys
jdmdex23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #47
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ What?????????
Old 06-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #48
90hatchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTalnOut View Post
I will def. see you guys there for sure.... but damn last year was hot in our booth and this year seems like its going to be even worst then last year =( sigh* sucks to be me while everyone gets to watch the drift while ill be standing at the booth working burning lolz ok guys 1 thing take it ez on your way to E-town cause the cops is going to look for stupid ways to write up tickets and also GReddy is suppose to be selling some kool stuff so swing by GReddy @ formula D
i had a booth last year too lol
rc drifting
im not holding it this year partner is as i have retired for a year or 2
Old 06-11-2008, 09:37 AM   #49
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Quote:
^^ What?????????
i think he saying he is going there and to see us dere lolz
Old 06-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #50
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
still debating whether to go or not...we gonna convoy? does anybody know of the coupon codes we can use?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #51
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
im so going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope its not 100 degrees like it was a few days ago
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #52
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Hey guys, my name is Matt. I've poked around this forum for a couple years now but haven't really posted much (crazy personal life).

I've been to a few Formula D events at Wall, NJ but missed last year. I hope to get out there this year to get some good ideas for the future.

I also hope to get more involved with this hobby as I have been really lazy with it. If anyone is from the Norristown/King of Prussia/Collegeville/Philly/you get the idea.... let me know and we can introduce ourselves.

Hope everyone who goes this weekend has a rad time!

Matt
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #53
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Yeah Suckas 3 More Days 'til party time.
Everyone who is cool, meet at my house for browines and lemonade!
Old 06-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #54
90hatchie

hey guys
i like eggs
im gonna wear a nametag with my zilvia name
Old 06-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #55
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
im gunna have copies of the video that i made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aR3sfAYG7M

hit me up if u wanna buy a copy...zilvia price is 10 bucks
I might pick a copy up off you if i dont spends all my moneys! But I will definetly stop by the toyo booth and say wat up!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #56
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
hey guys
i like eggs
im gonna wear a nametag with my zilvia name
hahahaa werd thats a good idea maybe if i see your tag ill say wassup but dont go attacking me hahahahaa
Old 06-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #57
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
I might pick a copy up off you if i dont spends all my moneys! But I will definetly stop by the toyo booth and say wat up!
take it ez with ur loot and spend it over at the GReddy booth lolz im joking yea maybe ill pick up a copy as well
Old 06-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #58
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
We need more Zilvian bitties to get on this roll-call isht. I want the video footage I take to be better than the Formula D event a few years ago.

I think I'm still recovering from the claw marks my GF gave me when she saw all the boobies and butts and chickens and such...

IMHO boobies are good.
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #59
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
still debating whether to go or not...we gonna convoy? does anybody know of the coupon codes we can use?
hey guys there is a code for $3 dollars off if anyone interested. The promotion code is XSCAPE. Hey its $3 bucks but its better then nothing.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #60
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
deadpirate - I want a copy I'll be at the booth looking for you.