Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-30-2018, 02:50 AM   #1
BeardflubY

Trader Rating: (0)
BeardflubY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BeardflubY Send a message via Yahoo to BeardflubY
are the weedless people jelaous

yo i smooke weed a lot and im just curious in general

how do all the people who dont get to smoke weed legally feel?
are they upset lol? are they jelly of huge jars of legal sweet kush or nah?
Old 12-30-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
You start a TON of nonsense threads... What is your angle?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:39 AM   #3
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
I'm going to go with nah, most peoples lives don't revolve around getting high.

I'm all down for legalization of marijuana and the tax revenue it generates but after living in Denver it's apparent some are not responsible enough to enjoy smoking a plant.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 09:20 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've never tried weed in my life. legally, or illegally. I don't give a shit.

Fuck heroin. Concentrate on opiates.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:14 PM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have the strangest of feelings that I am banning this dude for being a spambot before the end of the week

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:37 PM   #6
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Smoked the shit back in college. Dont miss it, don't give a shit about who does or doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 07:55 PM   #7
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is not the place for it.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:18 AM   #8
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:57 PM   #9
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
can we straight edge revenge this guy yet?

XXX
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:37 PM   #10
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I have the strangest of feelings that I am banning this dude for being a spambot before the end of the week
Yeah, I hate spam bots too. ED doctors HATE this 1 simple PILL! Click here NOW to find the pill that keeps you ROCK HARD for DAYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
it's apparent some are not responsible enough to enjoy smoking a plant.
The same could be argued about alcohol, cars, tide pods, sporting events, etc. although I do agree with you to a certain degree
Old 01-06-2019, 09:39 PM   #11
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Yes, I'm jealous I can't smoke weed! I have spent my entire adult life being an adult! Raising a family, serving this country, buying a house. Just being a productive citizen, but I wonder what I could have accomplished with the help of a little green plant!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:26 AM   #12
Kresge

Kresge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Yes, I'm jealous of these quality home golf simulators and I can't smoke weed! I have spent my entire adult life being an adult! Raising a family, serving this country, buying a house. Just being a productive citizen, but I wonder what I could have accomplished with the help of a little green plant!
Never tried weed in my life. I'm all for taxing people who do though. I see no fault with that. How does it feel to finally contribute towards taxes, OP? haha

Last edited by Kresge; 08-01-2023 at 03:44 AM..
Kresge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #13
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Yes, I'm jealous I can't smoke weed! I have spent my entire adult life being an adult! Raising a family, serving this country, buying a house. Just being a productive citizen, but I wonder what I could have accomplished with the help of a little green plant!
All that and then some without the added stress
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:54 PM   #14
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
All I ever accomplished when I smoked was destroying entire bags of Lays potato chips and swiss cake rolls.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:23 PM   #15
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Fine. I'll be the dickhead that says it.

Marijuana is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right. State law does not trump federal law.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:12 AM   #16
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresge View Post
Never tried weed in my life. I'm all for taxing people who do though. I see no fault with that. How does it feel to finally contribute towards taxes, OP? haha
Interesting first post, person also from Raleigh. We are glad you joined our pot-hating, Nissan-loving community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post

Marijuana is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right. State law does not trump federal law.
You're in a forum with common subjects such as:
-swapping in engines that never came in the US
-removing emissions systems
-illegal lighting
-stretching tires
-Importing non DOT/EPA conforming vehicles
Etc.

Modifying cars is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #17
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

Modifying cars is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right.
noooo i dont believe you, stahhhhppp

lalalalalalalala

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote