Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #91
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Been wanting the black and gold Janoski's but see them alot lately
My girlfriend actually has a pair and it looks mad dope ahah

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #92
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
i'll play....here's a few recent wears

I STILL need to buy a pair of these...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #93
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Still need to wear the Orlando Blue Penny 5's I got.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #94
Double-R
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Double-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The SB's are my fave
Old 11-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #95
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAg3uMlNyHA

Shout out to all the Jordan heads out there!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #96
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Only a few more things to cop this year, Pink Foams. Cool Grey 9's.
Bred 4's and 11's already on the way. Paid $400 for both of them they'll be in here in about a week. I need the X-mas X's and i just ID'd a pair.

On the Hunt for some Jams in a 9 if anyone knows if anything
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #97
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
LOL i figured Duff would be on this. Before i quote what i said earlier i think ill be in the safe spot on the bred 4 and 11's. I fell off the shoe game recently after all these raffles and robberies took place and took on more important things since most of these js are retros with new color ways and shitty material. I kinda changed up my shoe game to more casual. But for those few hyped shoes i got my hands on and just resold. But i got you guys beat...unless you own a serious heat lol. but i was able to pick up 2 pairs of these. The shoe people were getting sticked up, rocking fakes of and etc....and not the foams...

i copped these too 2 purrrr

Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #98
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
I turned down the gold metal pack because I thought they were ugly.

As for the Yeezy's, I had the 1's and 2's early.

Got rid of them as well.

So, nice finds you have, but not really worth bragging about.

I don't want the pink foams. I will however be getting the black foams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Only a few more things to cop this year, Pink Foams. Cool Grey 9's.
Bred 4's and 11's already on the way. Paid $400 for both of them they'll be in here in about a week. I need the X-mas X's and i just ID'd a pair.

On the Hunt for some Jams in a 9 if anyone knows if anything
Have a friend overseas get them for you.

Most retailers in Europe and some in Japan still have them in stock.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #99
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Got rid of them as well.

Most retailers in Europe still have them in stock.
They were worth bragging cause to ME they were easy to find and just reading all the madness regarding them, endless threads, unnecessary hype, month campouts and the amount people were willing to pay made my pockets feel great. The yeezy 2's i sold within the 1st hr i had them from the store for 2300. Seeing how now you can buy them for less than a 1k.

Gmp i sold for 600 for the set ea. Like i stated i sold them all except for one of them (yeezy 2 in my size). I dont want any more sneakers besides the breds coming out. Other than that nt, sb, kof, sc, fc, im done with. I almost pulled the trigger on the galaxy rookies but after seeing the photos i wasnt impressed.

Collecting shoes how it used to be is not fun anymore like it used to be where you could just walk in and get your size and not have to wait overnight or weeks. I remember leaving lunch in highschool to my nearest mom and pop shop to cop. Now it has come to raffles, social media sign ups in order to get a pair of GR. Some hate the fact that i get them and resell them. GET OVER IT! If you had access they would be doing the same thing to.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #100
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:

Got rid of them as well.

Most retailers in Europe and some in Japan still have them in stock.

Can you find out how much for the Jams in a 9? My 11's will be complete with them. I had the First jams and my mom threw them out cause i didn't have laces in them. I still have my Columbia's too.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #101
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I quit after all the hypebeasts started ruing it. The game is fucked now. Im happy with my couple pairs of Nike SB Blazers and the always casual Vans haha. Although I might get the Breds, but the quality will probably be shit so who knows.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #102
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Funny thing is most true sneakerheads are in to more than just one brand.

Quote:
Can you find out how much for the Jams in a 9? My 11's will be complete with them. I had the First jams and my mom threw them out cause i didn't have laces in them. I still have my Columbia's too.
I don't know off the top of my head, but I think they go for about $250~$300 out there right now?

A lot of the shops order a bunch of the shoes in whatever quantity they want, then as they progress in age they start increasing the price.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #103
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

[QUOTE=!Zar!;4987591]Funny thing is most true sneakerheads are in to more than just one brand.

True. I still am a sucker for onizuka tiger shoes.

Stiiz, theres a shop if i can remember the name that MIGHT have them here in DTLA their shoes are authentic just not in boxes most of the time. I saw a pair of galaxy foams they had going for 280 w/o box sz 11. Can anyone chime in on this shop? They are in little Tokyo district. Not the one by Illest.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #104
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Galaxy foam's for only $280?

Sure they weren't fake or anything?

That's cheap.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #105
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Galaxy foam's for only $280?

Sure they weren't fake or anything?

That's cheap.
Im POSITIVE i said the same thing when i asked i even pointed to the shoe which was on display. I myself checked the bottom, sides, soles, and etc of the shoe to see if it was aaa. Like i said its because it was out of a box. Just selling the shoes itself. NEW! Just that one pair though.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #106
stiizy
Post Whore!

Yea, i've been searching a kid had a pair vnds for 160 and when i wanted to meet up he flaked but still emails me? i got so lucky with the galaxy foams this year. 21 Mercer siad they were giving out wristbands at 11am i was in Chinatown that morning, me and my ex went there as soon as i saw the tweet we both got wristbands and i got me 2 pairs.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #107
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Funny thing is most true sneakerheads are in to more than just one brand.
Yes but the hypebeasts have associated themselves as Jordans Only, and ruining the name. I dunno, theres so much wrong with this world lol
Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #108
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Yes but the hypebeasts have associated themselves as Jordans Only, and ruining the name. I dunno, theres so much wrong with this world lol

Very True, its just crazy that now i have to wait in line for a pair of Asics or New Balances. I have been real limited with the Jays i've copped this year, I went on a big LBJ 9 and KD 4 trip before the hype killed them both.
Still love my Sb's and Janks though..
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #109
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Very True, its just crazy that now i have to wait in line for a pair of Asics or New Balances. I have been real limited with the Jays i've copped this year, I went on a big LBJ 9 and KD 4 trip before the hype killed them both.
Still love my Sb's and Janks though..
Can never go wrong with Janoskis and Blazers
Old 11-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #110
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Funny thing is, it isn't the kids killing the hype. Even though they contribute a big part to it, the brands know exactly what they are doing, and intentionally keep the demand high.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #111
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Funny thing is, it isn't the kids killing the hype. Even though they contribute a big part to it, the brands know exactly what they are doing, and intentionally keep the demand high.
Yuppp that too, the quality gets shittier and shittier each release cause they know the kids will buy them
Old 11-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #112
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Yuppp that too, the quality gets shittier and shittier each release cause they know the kids will buy them
because the kids will never get the originals so make duplicates of whatever for the new gen to feel like the old gen. Its like a food cycle. lol

No lie though stiiz the lebrons and kds were official. I did finally buy a pair which were the south miami beach models. But i got offered again outside of sheiks for them for 450.00. So i gave them up before they shook me up going to my car which was semi far away. lol
Old 11-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #113
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Well, if Nike were to increase the quality of materials on the shoes, costs would go up.

Everyone talks about how much the shoes 'use to be', but times have changed. Material costs have gone up, employee costs have gone up, operation costs have gone up, all while the power of the doller has gone down. Of course something will be sacrificed in order to slow down price increases.

Most of the people buying the retros are the people who USE to have the originals. It's a piece of the past for them.

All the young kids don't really know who Jordan is, or who Hardaway is, or anything like that.

Their current idols are Lebron, Durant, and Bryant. Which is now why these shoes are shining in the spotlight.

Nike America purposely makes limits on how many pairs a store will receive or how many locations receive any particular shoe.

If nike made foamposites a carryover shoe, nobody would give a damn about the 'new' colorway coming out.

It's all part of the game.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #114
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If anyone has a connect I'm interested in size 14-15 kicks!!!
If it weren't hard enough to get shoes lol..
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #115
stiizy
Post Whore!

I can honestly say i just ID'd a pair of Lebron X's and i love the colorway i made.

No south beach shit either...
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #116
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

South beach's grew on me. Then i looked in my closet later seeing i had no colors to go with those kicks after i sold them and said... shit these would stayed in the box a LONG time. Its kinda like these dunks i bought that i hardly wear due to the colors. I did wear them on halloween with a shirt that had a pumpkin on it lol.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #117
stiizy
Post Whore!

Got me a pair of the Supreme AF1's in Camo...

not a bad way to start my day..
Old 11-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #118
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Today I got the camo AF1's, the Bred IV's, and Pink Foams.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #119
stiizy
Post Whore!

Picking up my Pink foams tonight.

it's a soft pink right?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #120
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Yes it is. It isn't a hot pink.