Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 01-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori S13 Type-XC Valances | PICS IN THREAD | COMING EARLY FEB

I am VERY proud to introduce what will become my DorkiDori S13 Type-XC Valances. S13 coupe guys have been asking me for years to make 180sx "Type-X" valances for their cars... I was originally going to start the project in 2018, but I ran out of time with the coupe I was using. Skip ahead to just recently and all of the details for the project sort of fell together perfectly.

These are not the half assed "Type-X" coupe valances with just the sides extended that those other "brands" make. These are a 100% original part. EVERYTHING about the valances has been edited to make them fit the S13 Coupes rear bumper PROPERLY (and this includes the center piece). Ive spent roughly 16 hours cutting, reshaping and glassing these pieces back together to ensure they not only look amazing, but fit properly.

The photos below are how my V1H Valances (OE 180sx "Type-X" valances) fit the on the S13 Coupe straight out of the box... The additional photos are after Ive edited everything to follow the S13 coupes rear bumper properly. I still have quite a bit more work to do extending the pieces, changing a few angles, adding body lines back in and making everything work together 100%. I am very very excited to get these done and have them available for everyone by early February!

DorkiDori V1H Valances mounted up with no editing:

16 hours worth of changes and updates:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 02-12-2020 at 03:46 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2020, 08:55 AM   #2
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Good stuff!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:05 AM   #3
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
definetly looks like ANOTHER quality product (which i may buy, along with the skirts). Just have to figure a nice not so noticeable way to easily swap them every now and then.

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

-Jimmy
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 05:11 PM   #4
cherryhatch

cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn! I love the shape of these. Any chance there will be a version for s13 hatchback?
Old 01-07-2020, 06:31 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryhatch View Post
Damn! I love the shape of these. Any chance there will be a version for s13 hatchback?
www.dorkidori.com > PARTS > S13 AERO > V1H VALANCES

Old 01-13-2020, 06:39 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
The OEM aero spats for the S13 Silvia aren't extended 180SX ones...they're their own thing.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:51 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The OEM aero spats for the S13 Silvia aren't extended 180SX ones...they're their own thing.
i think you misunderstood me... there are a few brands out there who have taken the 180sx kouki valances and done nothing more but extended the sides to match the coupes rear quarter panels. those brands did nothing to fix the wrap around pieces to make them follow the body lines properly, nor did they fix the center pieces curve (hence why OE 180sx kouki valances in their stock form look stupid as hell on a coupe).

i shot the valances into primer today after spending all weekend working on them. noticed a few spots im still not happy with. will try to wrap them up this week. was HOPING to get them off to molding today, but thats a no go! not until i fix whats bugging me!

Old 01-15-2020, 02:08 AM   #8
senseikin

senseikin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
I am VERY proud to introduce what will become my DorkiDori S13 Type-XC Valances. S13 coupe guys have been asking me for years to make 180sx "Type-X" valances for their cars... I was originally going to start the project in 2018, but I ran out of time with the coupe I was using. Skip ahead to just recently and all of the details for the project sort of fell together perfectly.

These are not the half assed "Type-X" coupe valances with just the sides extended that those other "brands" make. These are a 100% original part. EVERYTHING about the valances has been edited krogerfeedback to make them fit the S13 Coupes rear bumper PROPERLY (and this includes the center piece). Ive spent roughly 16 hours cutting, reshaping and glassing these pieces back together to ensure they not only look amazing, but fit properly.

The photos below are how my V1H Valances (OE 180sx "Type-X" valances) fit the on the S13 Coupe straight out of the box... The additional photos are after Ive edited everything to follow the S13 coupes rear bumper properly. I still have quite a bit more work to do extending the pieces, changing a few angles, adding body lines back in and making everything work together 100%. I am very very excited to get these done and have them available for everyone by early February!
Worth the waiting. Thanks .

Last edited by senseikin; 01-16-2020 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: spelling
senseikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:17 PM   #9
Veltall
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Veltall is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
is my shit broken or are pics not loading?
Veltall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:36 PM   #10
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltall View Post
is my shit broken or are pics not loading?
Maybe broken pics are working for me! Looks Great too!
Old 01-20-2020, 12:00 AM   #11
Veltall
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Veltall is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
was only able to view them via website or facebook but those things look awesome!
Veltall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:46 AM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i finshed the valances yesterday and they are OFFICIALLY off to molding as of TODAY (Monday Jan 20th). I will have the first prototypes back in just over a week!

Old 01-23-2020, 11:59 PM   #13
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wish you had this before I bought my other ones!
Old 01-24-2020, 07:08 AM   #14
Jeremy Savage

Jeremy Savage is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick! When are these going to be available on the site?
Jeremy Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Savage View Post
Sick! When are these going to be available on the site?
as the title of the thread states "coming early feb"... theyre currently in molding

Old 02-12-2020, 03:45 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

DONE! more pics via website

Old 03-17-2020, 11:01 PM   #17
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
s13

Nice work bro
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote