Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2015, 06:00 PM   #1
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Socal ECUS! SR20DET S14 WC ecu / SR20DE FWD ECUS / NISTUNE and Dboards for custom tun

Cleaning up after a move, I have found many S13 / S14 ECUS for sale here is some of the following for sale:

S14 WC SR20DET ECU - I also have a special daughterboard to tune this ecu that was ordered from Japan, It allows the ecu to be retuned by me for your setup or any dyno shop can tune it. I'm asking $330 for the ECU and the Daughterboard (DBoard is $189 by itself) And Ecu would be $150 by itself. ECU was tested and works great.

Of if you already have a ecu and just want to purchase the daughterboard, IT will be $180 BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED

SR20DET ECU TESTED and works GREAT $100 or I can install a daughterboard and tune it to your specific modifications for $250.

I also have a REDTOP/BLACKTOP Nistune daughterboard that allows you to make modifications in real time to the ecu. The NISTUNE sells for over $400 by itself, I will sell it for $200 OR I can install it in a SR20DET Ecu for you free of charge if you purchase both together, would be $300 total.

SR20DE FWD ECUS, Got Many, $80 for a tested remanufactured ecu, all capacitors are replaced in all ecu's I sell so they are guaranteed to go another 20+ years without any worry!

I also got plenty of daughterboards in stock for S13 KA / S13 SR / Z32 / Q45 Can sell with a basemap! PM me for info.

Send me a PM, SERIOUS Inquires only. These parts are listed on quite a few sites so I know they wont last long!