Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #31
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
mannn wtf i was gonna pick these up! Took you two weeks for that?

I had to wait for my people to pay me for my job, chill the fuck out jesus christ. If you want them that nad, go ahead and pick them up god damn.

And if i recall, You said YOU MIGHT!
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #32
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Haha maybe you thought I was attacking you, but I wasn't. Yeah I said I might here, but can't read my pm's can you? If you sent the money already, then go for it they're yours. If not, then we'll just see. Good buy if they're yours!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:36 AM   #33
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Haha maybe you thought I was attacking you, but I wasn't. Yeah I said I might here, but can't read my pm's can you? If you sent the money already, then go for it they're yours. If not, then we'll just see. Good buy if they're yours!

Yea actually , thought you were attackin me, my bad, had a rough night, but if your gonna pick them up, then go ahead man. I sent him a deposit regarding those, had to wait like i said. my bad man....sigh..
Old 03-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #34
lv-180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
lv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfectionlv-180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wheels are dope.. the centercaps have a 3-headed dog for those who didnt know

lv-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #35
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
^^ nice!

Whats the size on that one??
Old 03-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #36
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Update 3/14/08

So just to update everyone, I've had alot of interest in these rims but no one has come through yet.

So in light of the Flaker incident I have a new rule.
These rims are not sold till i get the cash for them or at least a decent deposit.

I have to say that I have never had such trouble selling anything on here.
My dealings have, for the most part, been great!

I thought by setting the low price these would be long gone by now.

The rims also have now been picked up and moved with me to San Gabriel, CA 91776

I also feel that I must reiterate that I will ship at buyers expense to anywhere in the western world, as long as I get payment first through a trusted source such as paypal or direct bank transfer that is completed and verified. (PM if you have any questions on this)

So if you have any questions feel free to contact me and if you do local pick up I'm more than happy to work with you.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by EvilRB; 03-15-2008 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Update
EvilRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #37
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Update: 3/25/08

I swear that this thread is just becoming a fucking soap opera!!!!

SO now I am officially stating that AZNDRFTR is a Flaker!!!

First it was I'm waiting on payment from my job because I do freelance....

Then it was I just had a baby and I had to take care of something for the kid.....

Then it was I painted my buddies car and I'm getting the cash from him.....

Then I was sent a $50 deposit and a promise of the rest in a few days.....

Then more yada yada with a fuck up from me because I didn't read and understand what the pending on payment actually meant on paypal that cause the said below excitement and statement. Well that and I was kinda drunk and happy that night.

Then this weekend, more "I'll send the payment and you will get everything" talking with no response till today at about 3pm Cali time where the reason now is that he got into a car accident while trying to send the money to me.

Now I usually am pretty sympathetic when I hear shit like this and I understand that shit dose happen.
But I put up with him and kept giving him chances because of his rep on here, but now I'm just the one left fucked!!
I told him too that I had a $1600 bill due yesterday and it seems like he just didn't care.
I'm not sure what goes on in flakers heads when they do shit like this.
If you don't have the cash then don't say you'll buy it.
It's okay to let the person know that you are interested but don't say you will buy it and you have this cash unless you actually do!

So hopefully now for the last time these rims are now for sale again!!!!
And I need to sell them ASAP!!
Old 03-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #38
dorkjoey240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
dorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dorkjoey240
dang that sucks.
dorkjoey240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #39
AznDrftr.
BANNED

wtf? painted my buddies car? LOL. wow.

Im not going to even explain your bs you got there man. but maybe later. i'll post up all the convos we had since you want to put some bullshit there.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #40
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ WTF you have the balls to come on here and try to even say that I'm bullshitting!!

I'm not even going to argue with you about his, the bottom line is you PM'd me on 2/22 according to the post in this thread, it is now 3/25 and still no payment.

How are you going to justify that??

I don't care what happened business is business and I didn't get paid for this agreement. so how am I at fault??
I told you I had bills to pay and you kept telling me that you'll pay it and in the end I still have no money and I still have my bills, my credit is getting shot and I still need to take care of everything!

If you got into an accident I hope you ok and get better but do you really blame me for this?? I think I gave you more than enough time!

Last edited by EvilRB; 03-26-2008 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: another thing to ad
EvilRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #41
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Alright people I really need my bills payed by Friday so if anyone wants these I'll let them go for $1200 FRIM if payment is made by Friday morning!!

Shipping is extra
Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #42
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Free bump for you because im in the same predicament....wishers and dreamers, we got too many of those in zilvia.

If you dont have the money or not commited to buying something, stop wasting people's time by saying you wanna buy something.

To all buyers out there: For Christ's sake, if you want something but dont quite have the money, tell the seller about it so he can continue to try to sell it. If you get your money together before the seller do sell it, by all means buy it. Hell, some of us are flexible enough to take some kind of payment plan as long as its not something rediculous...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #43
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ amen to that!!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #44
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn... I would scoop these up if they were 5 lug, I was going to buy a similar set but they ended up getting sold before I saw them.

Don't treat anyone differently just because they have rep on here. Rep don't mean shit. Unless he had a review thread where people vouch for him.

Good luck with the sale.
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #45
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well, dont wanna low ball you... But I will give you 800.00 for them.

It's not my taste in wheels, but I will buy them and repair the damaged one. Pm me if your are interested. Im in the LBC cash in hand.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #46
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch13 View Post
Damn... I would scoop these up if they were 5 lug, I was going to buy a similar set but they ended up getting sold before I saw them.

Don't treat anyone differently just because they have rep on here. Rep don't mean shit. Unless he had a review thread where people vouch for him.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks man, looks like i just learned the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Well, dont wanna low ball you... But I will give you 800.00 for them.

It's not my taste in wheels, but I will buy them and repair the damaged one. Pm me if your are interested. Im in the LBC cash in hand.

^^ thanks for the offer but no thanks, I still wouldn't be able to cover the bill so it's not really worth it to me.

But these would look sick on your vert!!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
ok.... I will ask friends that like that style and see if anyone wants them.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #48
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
still available or not? confusing first post.
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:49 PM   #49
nissan562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will take them for 1000.00, let me know.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan562 View Post
Sheesh, kick him down somemore eh?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #51
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
still available or not? confusing first post.
Yeah there is alot on there but YES these are for sale, and I PM'd you back.

LMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan562 View Post
Sorry but this will still not cover my exspense's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Sheesh, kick him down somemore eh?
LoL, yeah But to tell you the truth I rather have a few lowball offers than no offers at all at this point. I'm just stressing all to hell!!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #52
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Anyone??!!!

I'm so fucked right now!!!!!

Please let me know!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #53
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Anyone??

I really need this cash ASAP!!
Here is your chance to get these set of rims for hella cheap!!
Plus you get the gratification of helping a fellow member out!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #54
olym
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
olym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really niceolym is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
THANKS for the rims EVILRB !! i am glad i am helping a fellow zilvia member out also

Last edited by olym; 04-07-2008 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: .
olym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #55
AznDrftr.
BANNED

just want to say i apologize. i know now not to rely anyone to pay me for my work now. (online work)

sorry if i put you in a bind for your troubles Jeremy. My fault.

Good find on the rims man.