Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
TeamMayhem

Trader Rating: (5)
TeamMayhem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
FS/FT 1984 Nissan 200sx Turbo S12 *RB25* *OEM Digital Dash*

SOLD!!! Mods delete.!!

Item for sale: 1984 Nissan 200sx Turbo S12
Asking price: (Will take Best Offers) Testing waters
-$3,200 S12 and Rb25 w/ trans
-$2,200 S12 alone
-$1,900 S12 on factory wheels
Trades - Toyota Tacoma 4X4 5spd
Reason for sale- Im in need of a reliable daily driver and have my eyes on a new Evo x.

Up for sale is my 1984 200sx S12 Turbo W/ CA18ET. It has every option but A/C, Including the digital dash w/ digital boost gauge and full trip computer under radio (average MPG, miles to empty, Miles since Last fill up) ect. These S12's show us how greatly these cars were built back in the day. Since from S13 onwards was built to a cost which is pathetic.

The original CA18ET has been removed by the previous owner 6 years ago to refresh it but he lost intrest from lack of funds and the car sat in storage for 6 years. I have the complete CA18 and trans in my climate controlled storage unit and will go with the car. I purchased the car 6 months ago with the intensions of dropping a my RB25 into it and have it done by spring. The Rb25 and trans can be included for an additional price.

Drivetrain - The hard work is done, I have fabricated the engine and transmission mounts. Engine mounts are sitting on hockey pucks. Most people swapping RB's into s12's use the rb20 tranny for simplicity of installing the RB I-6's due to its smaller size. I was able to make the rb25 trans fit snugly with no rubbing.

Suspension/wheels - The car currently sitting on XXR's. 15x9 0 offset, tires are shot from camber previously on a s13. All fenders have been rolled and undercoated. In the pictures the rear springs were removed to install megan coilovers which I never got to ordering. On the positive side I am including complete S13 front suspension, since the BC racing or Megan racing coilovers require for fitment on the S12.

RB25- The transmission is complete and ready for use. The engine on the other hand is going to need some items to be functional. I was going to buy another RB25 swap and hook my trans up and run the car this spring with the intentions of building the block and head included in this sale. Things this RB needs to run, (valve covers, cam angle sensor, turbo, headstuds, timing belt, accessory belts, ecu, main harness, and ignition coil cover plate) hence why I planned on buying a long block from an importer.

Pictures:

Last edited by TeamMayhem; 12-03-2013 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Sold
TeamMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links