Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-11-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
Lemillion

Trader Rating: (0)
Lemillion is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much is my stock 65k S14 worth?

I bought this 5 speed 1996 240sx se from a neighbor of mine. He is 70 years old and can no longer drive so I decided to pick it up. He is the original owner and I am the second owner (only had the car for less than 2000 miles). I was wondering what I should do/ how much the car would go for? The car has no rust and original paint. It is not 100% perfect as the paint is fading on the roof and bumper. A repaint would make it 100%. Other than that, the car is in very good shape with everything working. Pictures below. Thanks

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5799/pO8Aph.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9726/gI5Q4C.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8747/Uf1eJH.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/1498/XUXfye.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/2201/7TFIHG.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/9787/a4HWJM.jpg

Last edited by Lemillion; 11-11-2019 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: pictures again
Lemillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2019, 07:55 PM   #2
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I don't approve of playas trying to cash out on old people examples of cars, but I have to admit I'm jelly of this find, especially because we live in the same city.

I'd probably pay mid 5000's for it.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:57 PM   #3
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
It’s worth exactly what you paid for it. I’m sure you took advantage of a situation, knowing full well what your plan was.

Do your research if you want to know.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:12 PM   #4
Lemillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I don't approve of playas trying to cash out on old people examples of cars, but I have to admit I'm jelly of this find, especially because we live in the same city.

I'd probably pay mid 5000's for it.
Thanks for your input
Old 11-11-2019, 08:12 PM   #5
Lemillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
It’s worth exactly what you paid for it. I’m sure you took advantage of a situation, knowing full well what your plan was.

Do your research if you want to know.
Thanks for the response!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:32 AM   #6
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
I'd say about tree fiddy
Old 11-12-2019, 07:09 AM   #7
saiga488

saiga488 has a little shameless behavior in the past
If you find the right buyer then I bet you can sell it for $10K no problem. How much did you snag it for?
saiga488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #8
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It's worth what someone else would pay. If you want to sell it, I would have it polished and detailed, compile all the service records, take a ton of photos, and post it to bring a trailer with no reserve. If you want an insurance value for a collector car policy you should be able to do some digging and find similar cars and what they sold for, or what they're listed for at dealers. This is how I was able to get a fair figure agreed value policy on my s14.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #9
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
sounds like you may have a buyer up top lol! I would just drive it and enjoy it...if you are trying to flip cars the GL, I do agree there is some moral obligation to not screw everyone over, but if you get a good deal and can profit from it while helping others then go for it!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #10
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Even though your pictures are absolute dog shit, it appears to be a super clean car. From what I've seen others going for, I'd say 6,500 minimum. But as the person above said, get it professionally detailed inside and out and take tons of quality pictures(quit with the artistic angle approach bs) and post it on bring a trailer. There was a near identical condition/mileage s14 that went for $10.5k last year in AL
Old 11-12-2019, 10:21 AM   #11
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Few years ago, I saw a gorgeous 97 with 44,000 org miles. I saw it at an intersection during traffic.

I said to myself "WOW, if only I could buy that car. It would be perfect. "

Actually I said those words to my passenger who told me with absolute certainly "I would never be able to get that car" for some reason or other. When people say things like that, really gives me encouragement to prove them wrong.

So what did I do? Slammed it in park, jumped out in mid-rush our traffic, held up the light, and got that phone number.

Turns out it was for sale. And the owner had just acquired it, same deal old original owner garage kept never drove it.

And he was getting offers for it left and right, people just like me, jumping out of cars (probably not quite that dramatic)

He told me 6500 I could have it.
I sold my daily the next day for a reasonable price, came up with the total somehow, and went back to get it. With no car of my own, mind you.

I was told, "not yet" he wanted to wait. Or something. Some kinda crap.
So now I had no car, was waiting for this guy to sell his to me. yeah

I borrowed a Honda from my step father and drove that pos for almost a year before this guy finally decided to sell it to me.
$7200 he wanted now. Raised the price on me after months of waiting, after telling me 6500 and I sold my car...

bastard.

anyways. He let me sign the title at some point which made me feel better.
Then finally, it was mine. Months of waiting had paid off, sort of, I had finally managed to get the perfect kouki, the best 20 year old car I'd ever seen.
Leather seats were new to me. It was very comfortable and clean as you might expect.

I started driving it as my only car of course. My new daily driver. A gorgeous white 97 with just... 45,000 miles. How perfect?

It only took a couple of days for me to realize something fundamentally wrong about the situation. Personally, deep down, I like to modify my vehicle. Whether its a ship, plane, car, whatever- I like to do 'things' to them. You know?

Well. The problem was, this car was already 'perfect'. It had at last 150,000 more miles to go before there would be the slightest thing wrong with it.
And anything I did to it, between now and then (10+ years later) would render it no longer perfect.
Would reduce it's inherent value. Not just to me; to the entire world. You drop 20k on a car like this and it's value would barely budge.
It was already worth more than most modified cars in this class the way it sat.

It was the catch22 of a lifetime. Here I was, the most mod friendly owner on the planet, with the perfect car, the ideal canvas that we all search for daily, useful for any successful build, and I couldn't touch it for 10 or more years without ruining it and reducing it's value, even by pouring money into it. I had only two options: drive it, or sell it. Modification wasn't an option.

I tried driving it first. And was happy for the most part about that. It was a clean smooth ride, give you that.
The main issue was economy: 25mpg is a minimum for today's standards.
V8 6-speed 240sx can do 30mpg and 400rwhp and would even lighten up the car and balance it better given the aluminum engine.
An sr20det could provide twice the factory power and more miles per gallon as well.
So why should anyone suffer with around half the power and 5 less miles per gallon? Just to have a clean original car?

Couldn't handle it.

Sad but, I had to sell it, because what the hell was I supposed to do with it? After all that.

The lesson for me (as a college student budget) was. You can't really drive the cleanest, original cars; they are for looking at, and if the mileage is very low, you can't even mod them.
So it's just for looking at mostly.

Anybody that actually drives an original specimen like that- more power to you.
literally. I don't know how anybody could stand to be stuck with less than 200hp let alone less than 500 these days while also pulling a ~25mpg standard.
New 4-cylinder cars (VW) are doing 500 piece of cake, I've seen it. And those are what, 30-33mpg?

Its a relic until it gets 200k and ragged out so somebody can enhance it with a little swap action. Until then, show piece.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:30 AM   #12
Lemillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Few years ago, I saw a gorgeous 97 with 44,000 org miles. I saw it at an intersection during traffic.

I said to myself "WOW, if only I could buy that car. It would be perfect. "

Actually I said those words to my passenger who told me with absolute certainly "I would never be able to get that car" for some reason or other. When people say things like that, really gives me encouragement to prove them wrong.

So what did I do? Slammed it in park, jumped out in mid-rush our traffic, held up the light, and got that phone number.

Turns out it was for sale. And the owner had just acquired it himself.
And he was getting offers for it left and right, people just like me, jumping out of cars

He told me 6500 I could have it.
I sold my daily the next day for a reasonable price, came up with the total somehow, and went back to get it. With no car of my own, mind you.

I was told, "not yet" he wanted to wait. Or something. Some kinda crap.
So now I had no car, was waiting for this guy to sell his to me. yeah

I barrowed a Honda from my step father and drove that pos for almost a year before this guy finally decided to sell it to me.
$7200 he wanted now. Raised the price on me after months of waiting, after telling me 6500 and I sold my car...

bastard.

anyways. He let me sign the title at some point which made me feel better.
Then finally, it was mine. Months of waiting had paid off, sort of, I had finally managed to get the perfect kouki, the best 20 year old car I'd ever seen.
Leather seats were new to me. It was very comfortable and clean as you might expect.

I started driving it as my only car of course. My new daily driver. A gorgeous white 97 with just... 45,000 miles. How perfect?

It only took a couple of days for me to realize something fundamentally wrong about the situation. Personally, deep down, I like to modify my vehicle. Whether its a ship, plane, car, whatever- I like to do 'things' to them. You know?

Well. The problem was, this car was already 'perfect'. It had at last 150,000 more miles to go before there would be the slightest thing wrong with it.
And anything I did to it, between now and then (10+ years later) would render it no longer perfect.
Would reduce it's inherent value. Not just to me; to the entire world. You drop 20k on a car like this and it's value would barely budge.
It was already worth more than most modified cars in this class the way it sat.

It was the catch22 of a lifetime. Here I was with the perfect car, the ideal canvas that we all search for daily, useful for any successful build, and I couldn't touch it for 10 or more years without ruining it and reducing it's value, even by pouring money into it. I had only two options: drive it, or sell it. Modification wasn't an option.

I tried driving it first. And was happy for the most part about that. It was a clean smooth ride, give you that.
The main issue was economy: 25mpg is a minimum for today's standards.
V8 6-speed 240sx can do 30mpg and 400rwhp and would even lighten up the car and balance it better given the aluminum engine.
An sr20det could provide twice the factory power and more miles per gallon as well.
So why should anyone suffer with around half the power and 5 less miles per gallon? Just to have a clean original car?

Couldn't handle it.

Sad but, I had to sell it, because what the hell was I supposed to do with it? After all that.

The lesson for me (as a college student budget) was. You can't really drive the cleanest, original cars; they are for looking at, and if the mileage is very low, you can't even mod them.
So it's just for looking at mostly.

Anybody that actually drives an original specimen like that- more power to you.
literally. I don't know how anybody could stand to be stuck with less than 200hp let alone less than 500 these days while also pulling a ~25mpg standard.
New 4-cylinder cars (VW) are doing 500 piece of cake, I've seen it. And those are what, 30-33mpg?

Its just a relic until it gets 200k and ragged out so somebody can enhance it with a little swap action. Until then, show piece.
I actually appreciate this post a lot. I am in the same situation. I am a college student and had plans on just driving the car as stock but as you said it is very slow and the mpg that I get is crap. I honestly did not intend on selling the car but as a college student I need something else. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you end up selling it?
Old 11-12-2019, 12:42 PM   #13
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
if you're not sure, you can always post it on BringATrailer.com and see where it goes.

everyone's definition of worth is different but if I was looking for a clean S14 I'd pay more than $10k for it, given that it's one owner.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:15 AM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Couldn't handle it.

stop being a pussy, thats what you could've done with it. for fucks sake, its bad enough all your posts are pages long... now you're saying how you waited a year to buy the perfect car only to sell it because you didnt want to modify such a pure stock specimen?

this is the kind of shit that makes my blood boil. cars are made to be driven, and wine is made to be drank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
everyone's definition of worth is different but if I was looking for a clean S14 I'd pay more than $10k for it, given that it's one owner.
10k is not a lot of money. considering i paid 6500 back in 1996 for my s13, add inflation, 10k is a pretty minimal amount of dough. i didnt even want an s14 and i've got more than 10k tied up in mine
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:33 AM   #15
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Its a relic until it gets 200k and ragged out so somebody can enhance it with a little swap action. Until then, show piece.
Relax, it's a fucking Nissan with a truck engine
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:44 AM   #16
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
A car is worth what someone will pay. Period.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:39 AM   #17
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
I don't know how anybody could stand to be stuck with less than 200hp let alone less than 500 these days while also pulling a ~25mpg standard.
As usual you're spewing your bullshit as if it's fact and word of god.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:41 PM   #18
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
10k is not a lot of money. considering i paid 6500 back in 1996 for my s13, add inflation, 10k is a pretty minimal amount of dough. i didnt even want an s14 and i've got more than 10k tied up in mine
like I said, everyone's worth will be different.

the only way to get a good answer is putting it up for auction with a reserve set. that's all.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:54 AM   #19
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
like I said, everyone's worth will be different.

the only way to get a good answer is putting it up for auction with a reserve set. that's all.
alex, do you still own an s-chassis? whatever happened to your white coupe. man, that was ages ago.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:43 PM   #20
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
stop being a pussy, thats what you could've done with it. for fucks sake, its bad enough all your posts are pages long... now you're saying how you waited a year to buy the perfect car only to sell it because you didnt want to modify such a pure stock specimen?

this is the kind of shit that makes my blood boil. cars are made to be driven, and wine is made to be drank.

Mike, I miss you!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #21
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Threads pretty cringe regarding Mr. soliloquy, but I'm from Philadelphia and see the car in question for sale on marketplace. I'm not a poor dude but damn the exploitation of these cars is really disheartening. I know some people see theirs as investments as this points, which makes sense but gahh. RIP to affordable simple Japanese cars.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 07:23 PM   #22
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
These will never be good investments.

FYI he’s asking $9k for those who are in the market.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 02:14 AM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
These will never be good investments.

FYI he’s asking $9k for those who are in the market.
I disagree.

I also think $9k is fair.

I also think OP is a Mr.MeSeeks out of his box.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:14 AM   #24
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I disagree.

I also think $9k is fair.

I also think OP is a Mr.MeSeeks out of his box.
Buying and asset 23 years ago for $22,000, which is now worth $5-10K fails every existing definition of what an investment is. This, without taking into consideration taxes, title, registration fees and operating costs.

If the OP gets his asking price, which approaches the ceiling for what an OBDII zenki is currently worth, then you'll be waiting a very, very long time for any demonstrable appreciation in value. Just drive the car and enjoy it.

The only person that will be able to call this a "good investment" is the OP, as he likely paid 1/3 of his asking price for the car, as I don't think any 70 year old knows what a drift tax is.

**disclaimer; I could talk about investments all day and in no way am I trying to discourage the sale of this car, at any price.
Old 11-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #25
corkscrew
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
corkscrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sold a decent shape exterior, mint interior, 300k s14 for $3700 about 2 years ago
corkscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Buying and asset 23 years ago for $22,000, which is now worth $5-10K fails every existing definition of what an investment is. This, without taking into consideration taxes, title, registration fees and operating costs.

If the OP gets his asking price, which approaches the ceiling for what an OBDII zenki is currently worth, then you'll be waiting a very, very long time for any demonstrable appreciation in value. Just drive the car and enjoy it.

The only person that will be able to call this a "good investment" is the OP, as he likely paid 1/3 of his asking price for the car, as I don't think any 70 year old knows what a drift tax is.

**disclaimer; I could talk about investments all day and in no way am I trying to discourage the sale of this car, at any price.
Oh yeah lol if you bought it BRAND NEW then it's not an investment. I mean nowadays they tend to be. S13 prices have gone up and mine will most likely net me at least double what I paid for it..if I ever grow the balls to sell it.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:25 AM   #27
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Oh yeah lol if you bought it BRAND NEW then it's not an investment. I mean nowadays they tend to be. S13 prices have gone up and mine will most likely net me at least double what I paid for it..if I ever grow the balls to sell it.
When you talk about selling it at twice the value, do you mean in Japan or bringing it here to sell?

I'd apologize to the OP for the threadjack, but I think he's gone already.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:39 AM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
When you talk about selling it at twice the value, do you mean in Japan or bringing it here to sell?

I'd apologize to the OP for the threadjack, but I think he's gone already.
Yeah he's for sure gone. Only wanted to peddle his car.

I think I can get close to double in the US. If not this year, then at least this time NEXT year. From what I've been told I can get almost three times what I've paid for it (before shipping costs here) for the car. Who knows man.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #29
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1996-nissan-240sx-8/
Old 12-18-2019, 03:07 PM   #30
srh666
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
srh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
whats the black piece behind the grill? that looks like half of a cooling panel.
srh666 is offline   Reply With Quote