Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-28-2019, 06:03 PM   #1
Spagett

Trader Rating: (0)
Spagett is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 cowl clips + hood seal/weatherstripping plastic clips

Hello howdy, if anyone is looking for the little plastic clips that secure the plastic cowl (at the base of the windshield, covering wiper assembly) to the car, or the rubber seal that sits on top of said cowl, I am here to tell you I found the clips and they work just as the oem ones do. I couldn't find any threads where anyone gave a definite "hella yea I found the clips" so here is my definite "hella yea I found the clips" in hopes it will help someone in the future.

cowl to car clips: PN 66820-3S500. These I found on amazon under the manufacturer part number CP998436.

rubber seal to cowl to car: PN 65810-K2009

For the record, I ordered PN 01553-09311 for the rubber seal, and those did NOT work. Very close, but did not clip in fully. A few parts sites also list PN 66820-61U00 as replacements for the plastic cowl clips, and so I ordered em just in case, but again, these did not work.

Again, hope this helps someone in the future, thanks for looking at my really boring first Zilvia post. Love you bye bye
Spagett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #2
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Finally a productive and helpful post. Thank you sir.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
Sleepy_Steve
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Sleepy_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Great post. Only thing I might add is to see if you can change to post title to "Where to find: S14 cowl clips + hood seal/weatherstripping plastic clips"
Old 05-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #4
Clean98
Zilvia Member

Clean98 is an unknown quantity at this point
rubber seal to cowl to car: PN 65810-K2009

I tried looking this up becouse I Need one and it?s not showing a seal everything I?m finding is discontinued is this part number from another year make model vehicle?
Clean98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:12 AM   #5
Spagett

Spagett is an unknown quantity at this point
Crap hey sorry I meant to respond earlier. Are you looking for the rubber seal or the clips? The clips are still the same part number and I can find em easy, I just copy that number and paste into google or like anything but amazon.

If you're lookin for the rubber seal I am sorry and wish you all the best on your endeavor
Spagett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:43 AM   #6
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
This is high quality information. Thanks, Spagett