Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-16-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
FS: 2 x 225/45/18 and 2x 245/45/18

Both pairs of tires have less than 500 miles on them. I dismounted them to sell just the rims. $200 a pair obo

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 225/45/18
Cooper Zeon Sport RS 245/45/18
Old 04-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still got these?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
yeah, lmk if you want them asap as I might be mounting them on a different set of wheels to sell this week
Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #4
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
yeah, lmk if you want them asap as I might be mounting them on a different set of wheels to sell this week
Pictures of both? Location?
Old 04-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #5
irax
Post Whore!

I am located in San Diego, CA and if you are asking about the other set of rims they are SportMax 962 in 18x8.5 +35 5x114/120(?) in Silver. Ill take pics tomorrow and post them.

The xxr wheels are in perfect condition, and if you are not interested in the tires I'll be selling the set on my350z or nico for 800obo tires and rims mounted and balanced.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I am located in San Diego, CA and if you are asking about the other set of rims they are SportMax 962 in 18x8.5 +35 5x114/120(?) in Silver. Ill take pics tomorrow and post them.

The xxr wheels are in perfect condition, and if you are not interested in the tires I'll be selling the set on my350z or nico for 800obo tires and rims mounted and balanced.
Okay, I am in West Los Angeles. I am only interested in the tires, let me know if you can get me some pictures.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
irax
Post Whore!

two days later... fml I am busy/lazy lol I'm uploading the pics now.

245/45/18 Coopers

225/45/18 Potenzas

SportMaxx 18x8.5 +35 5x114.3/120

Old 04-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
irax
Post Whore!

the white stuff is just water stains or something I dunno
Old 04-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

What's the manufacturing date on the tires and how have they been stored?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
irax
Post Whore!

potenza 18 week of 08
coopers 06 week of 09

stored in the garage
Old 05-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
irax
Post Whore!

Final bump for selling the tires separately