Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-16-2019, 06:54 AM   #1
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS 1987 Nissan R31 HR31 Skyline GTS-X

Selling my HR31 skyline only because I bought an R30 from Japan.

It's an 87 GTS-X which is the luxury model with minor changes like trunk carpeting and seat material. It has an RB20det with a large turbo and running 11lbs of boost. A little lag but when it gets into boost, it's pretty quick. The car has working heat and a/c.

It has a bunch of other mods like Fortune Auto coilovers, Volk/Rays wheels, rear HICAS lockout, S13 front arms, R32 brakes with 5 lug conversion. I have an extra LSD diff from Japan as well. The car runs and drives well but does smoke a little bit at WOT in 1st and 2nd. I am amazed at how well it rides with the coilovers and I worked to fix all the annoying rattles that are common with 80's Nissans.

The body is in good shape overall. It does have one spot of body damage in the front passenger corner almost no dings and absolutely no rust. There is one spot on the passenger frame rail where it was jacked up incorrectly in it's life. The paint is original on the hood, trunk and passenger side but the roof and driver side has been painted. The original paint is very faded.

The GT Auto fold down front spoiler is an awesome feature and it works as it should!

I have all the parts to repair the front minor damage like a brand new front OE bumper cover, an extra rear bumper, the trim piece below the headlights as well as other items, like new floor mats, OE driver side intercooler duct/trim/grill, extra different style rear spoiler, unworn dash switches and some various other parts that can go with it.

The interior is in very good shape and has new speakers along with an amp and sub in the trunk.

I am asking $11k for the car as is and will throw in all the extra parts for $12k including the diff. Non negotiable as this is my bottom line number and no trades considered.

I am just outside of Richmond VA.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140498...57704887846204

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2019, 09:57 AM   #2
dat_son

dat_son is an unknown quantity at this point
This. Is. Rad.
dat_son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #3
Dragon Motorsports
Zilvia Member

Dragon Motorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
interested. sent you a pm
Dragon Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:16 PM   #4
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
Still available
RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote