Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Damnit... I don't see this thread going to far anymore. Thanks guys.

But while its still up, I might as well add something. industrial grade hemp can only really be made from cannibus sativa, which has several uses which are fantastic, and legal. Ever pay close attention to the seeds in those bricks of bird feed? Yeah, seeds high in protein, pun unintended. Hemp seed oil is also a great source of omega fatty acids, and low in cholesterol. It also has a nice nutty taste and aroma. It also has hardly any THC in it, because the seeds don't have any in it. It mostly comes from Canada.

You can't exactly go to WalMart and buy hemp seed oil though, even though its better for you than corn oil, veggy oil, whatever. Imagine replacing all the cooking oil in fast food restaurants with healthy oil? Imagine getting delicious, low fat, low cholesterol french fries at mickyd's!
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #32
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Good job missing my point.
I would LOVE for you guys to be able to discuss the legalizing of the marireefers, in fact I am a non-smoker who argues that it should be legalized.

However.

Those describable as "stoners" and "potheads" have somehow stereotyped themselves out of the conversations describable as a "mature discussion," they would rather show off their wares -- which are STILL illegal -- instead of discussing the task at hand objectively, a whole lot more of "fuck tha po-lice, I'mma smoke til I DIE!" than "this is why I feel it should be legalized..."

Those individuals are all the fodder needed for those arguing AGAINST legalization.
... well, that and Harold and Kumar movies...

Since your head is jammed so far up your ass that you can't understand why my actions have been as they have been, I will lay it out for you.

We are a privately owned forum, we could allow ANYTHING we want, including discussion of/sharing of wares, torrents, NSFW materials, drugs, firearms, hatespeech, whatever you can name.
The problem with that is that a site of this size MUST identify themselves when they do such things -- hell, I have to do that when I register my own blog -- and that information is sent to websense and other filters, which kills our traffic, even when considering that 95% of our traffic has NOTHING to do with any of that shit. This goes not to mention that our registration is open to anyone 13 and over, which we would ALSO like to maintain.
Consideration allowed for all reasons named above, we frown on discussion of felonies and such. We ask that our members refrain from discussion of things that might land them in jail or net US a subpoena.

Please, I am a moderator, I am here to keep the order and answer questions in a specified thread in my signature, please don't make me post in this thread anymore.
Nah man, i got your point and i respect it. In fact i tried to just delete the thread but forgot that i am not a premie any more ..

aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #33
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This was just like my thread that failed cause of a pic last week. Well hopefully no dumb asses will get this thread locked. From what I heard on the news just a couple days ago that legalizing cannabis in cali would make trillion's of dollars just for the state of cali (yes with a T). Now imagine on a large scale if all the state did the same.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
This was just like my thread that failed cause of a pic last week. Well hopefully no dumb asses will get this thread locked. From what I heard on the news just a couple days ago that legalizing cannabis in cali would make trillion's of dollars just for the state of cali (yes with a T). Now imagine on a large scale if all the state did the same.
wait. thats alot of pot...

if I did my math correctly, which is unlikely... thats 5000 dollars worth of pot for each person each year?
Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #35
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
would be another highly taxed item like cigarettes i would think. so the government might want to harvest said money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:11 PM   #36
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
why cant we have something for us, thats NOT heavily Taxxed by "the man"???????
Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #37
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

^ ahahahahahahahahah cause " the man " wants as much money as he can get. And when it comes to something like weed they will tax the shit out of it cause they know alot of ppl will pay to have legal weed. And in return more and more ppl will start growing and they dont want that. I can see it becoming legal but illegal to grow in the your own home. But to that, the only thing they can use to see in someones house is flying over with infrared and that tech. they have to have a warrant to do that.

SexPanda
I dont exactly know the numbers but they said 3 trillion on the news idk how real of a number that is. Ill post up more info when I hear something.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #38
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
oakland, ca already approved the marijuana business tax; a first in the entire nation

Quote:
Oakland voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved the nation’s first ever business tax on retail marijuana sales.

According to preliminary election results, approximately 80 percent of Oakland voters approved the new tax (which appeared on the ballot as Measure F), which imposes an additional tax for “cannabis businesses” of $18 for every $1,000 of gross receipts beginning January 1, 2010.

Presently, Oakland’s medical cannabis dispensaries are taxed at the same rate as other retail sales businesses ($60 per year for the $50,000 of gross receipts, plus $1.20 for each additional $100,000).

Four dispensaries are licensed by the Oakland City Council to sell and dispense medical marijuana.

According to a financial analysis by the Oakland City Auditor, Oakland’s new cannabis business tax will generate an estimated $300,000 in additional annual tax revenue.

Representatives from the Oakland City Council, the California Nurses Association, and the dispensary community publicly advocated for the new tax, which had no formal opposition.

“The passage of this first-in-the-nation tax further legitimizes cannabis-based enterprises in Oakland and elsewhere,” NORML Executive Director Allen St. Pierre said. “These outlets are contributing to the health and welfare of their local communities, both socially and now economically. At a time when many municipalities are strapped for tax revenues and cutting public services it is likely that public officials in other cities will begin considering similar proposals.”
also i find this picture very interesting, no it does not have any pictures of weed

find out more information about marijuana and the law here; norml.org
Old 08-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #39
SexPanda
Post Whore!

wtf missouri. This state fails.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #40
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
in Columbia (GO TIGERS), if you are carrying less than an ounce and a quarter of weed (35g), they can't arrest you. they can only give you a summons. and that's a lot of pot to be carrying around.

unfortunately that's just CoMo.
oh well, at least passengers in cars can still drink beer.

edit: also, not having the "mandatory" icon on our state is a very good thing.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:09 PM   #41
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
in Columbia (GO TIGERS), if you are carrying less than an ounce and a quarter of weed (35g), they can't arrest you. they can only give you a summons. .

Same as NY only our limit is 28g. Although thats only for first offense, second time will land you in a holding cell.

whats "madatory" mean on that map? mandatory jail time? because i know florida is harsh... but that doesnt make sense in combination with other symbols in other states....
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #42
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
Same as NY only our limit is 28g. Although thats only for first offense, second time will land you in a holding cell.

whats "madatory" mean on that map? mandatory jail time? because i know florida is harsh... but that doesnt make sense in combination with other symbols in other states....
in como you can be caught over and over without being taken in, which is kind of cool.
although, in california, apparently it's a max fine of a hundred bucks. hmm.

but yeah, mandatory=mandatory jail time if convicted. so, in my state, you can weasel out of it, in theory.
just like speeding tickets. almost 30 tickets to date, no convictions. go me.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #43
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
in como you can be caught over and over without being taken in, which is kind of cool.
although, in california, apparently it's a max fine of a hundred bucks. hmm.

but yeah, mandatory=mandatory jail time if convicted. so, in my state, you can weasel out of it, in theory.
just like speeding tickets. almost 30 tickets to date, no convictions. go me.
Yeah no mandatory is good. I don't smoke anymore. It just seems like MO doesnt care much lol.

I've never been caught with pot. Because I'm not an idiot. I would get as much as I was going to smoke at that 1 time, then use papers or rellos. No evidence, no paraphernillawafers, nothing.

Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. That is a very interesting map. Whats the tax stamp mean?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #44
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
florida = fail

well there getting up there with the decrim soon it will come to FL prob going to be the last state.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #45
yota man
Zilvia Junkie

yota man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Whats the tax stamp mean?
Originally it was how they made it "illegal." You had to have a tax stamp on the bag to say that you paid your tax on your pot. However if you went to go apply for the stamp you couldn't get one and we're basically waving around a bag of pot in public incriminating yourself.

Now its just another way to add on extra time to your sentence. You wind up with possession and if your judge is a real dick tax evasion.

For more info go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marihuana_Tax_Act_of_1937
yota man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #46
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota man View Post
Originally it was how they made it "illegal." You had to have a tax stamp on the bag to say that you paid your tax on your pot. However if you went to go apply for the stamp you couldn't get one and we're basically waving around a bag of pot in public incriminating yourself.

Now its just another way to add on extra time to your sentence. You wind up with possession and if your judge is a real dick tax evasion.

For more info go here: Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ah you see thats what I thought it meant but I figured that it was such an old law that it coundnt be it. Thanks for clarifying that.

History Channel FTW. lol
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #47
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
I really think the stop signs are supported by two things.

Not enough for a majority vote...

No way to identify a level of intoxication...

If enough people would support the decriminalization of Marijuana in their own states, then there MIGHT be a chance that the Federal Gov't would follow suite. The problem is that there will always be free loaders and the few that will continue to mess it up for the rest of us. When I think about a nation wide decriminalization, the first image I see, is that of a going out of business sale where everything is 80% off. The switch would be so dramatic. You would have a ton of first time users and abusers, mixed with the ones already abusing the substance. sadly, I feel the day will never come.

My dad once told me he was SURE that Marijuana would be legalized back in the 70's but at last, it never happened.

The other topic to discuss would be the "too high detector." Until someone comes up with a device that could quickly tell an arresting officer that the detained is "too high" we'll be faced with that road block as well.

My advice to all, be smart, don't abuse any substance and for the love of Christ, don't get in trouble high. You're fu*kin up the statistics!

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #48
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
No way to identify a level of intoxication...
saliva testing is good for 24 hours.

i'm pretty confident the main reason we have no on-the-spot method of testing is because there is no current need for one.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #49
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
evan if it was Legal i still wouldent pay 50dollars tax on an ounce of weed i dont think any one would
Genovese.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #50
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genovese.Jr View Post
evan if it was Legal i still wouldent pay 50dollars tax on an ounce of weed i dont think any one would
an ounce of decent weed in the midwest is going to run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-400 while illegal. one would think it would drop substantially if legal. so it wouldn't really matter.
where are you getting $50/ounce anyway?
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #51
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Quote:
an ounce of decent weed in the midwest is going to run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-400 while illegal. one would think it would drop substantially if legal. so it wouldn't really matter.
where are you getting $50/ounce anyway?
im not but they have stated that the tax on an ounce of weed will be 50-100 dollars plus what ever they charge per weight

Last edited by Genovese.Jr; 09-01-2009 at 11:34 PM..
Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #52
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
i already pay like 150 for an ounce
I think you mean "if you were to buy an ounce".
Old 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #53
BustedS13
Post Whore!

dammit. .
Old 09-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #54
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

[quote=BustedS13;3003588]an ounce of decent weed in the midwest is going to run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-400 while illegal. \quote]

i cant belive they would charge that much out midwest
Old 09-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #55
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'm part of the dogs.

Pay me by tomorrow or we're going to have problems.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #56
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
and are you serious i would never pay that much
okay, you need to stop talking about your illicit activities. it's this kind of shit that gets these threads locked.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #57
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

[quote=ESmorz;3003647]I'm part of the dogs.

Pay me by tomorrow or we're going to have problems.[/quo

dick move
Old 09-02-2009, 07:07 AM   #58
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:
saliva testing is good for 24 hours.

i'm pretty confident the main reason we have no on-the-spot method of testing is because there is no current need for one.
I agree, but if the case was to be presented, I feel it would go over easier if there was a way.

I've heard of an ounce going for right at $100 but this is low of low. I really feel if it were legalized prices would drop dramatically and then the taxes wouldn't be that noticeable.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #59
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
oakland, ca already approved the marijuana business tax; a first in the entire nation

also i find this picture very interesting, no it does not have any pictures of weed

find out more information about marijuana and the law here; norml.org

this is very freaking cool! Its good to know your state law... I didnt know that the only thing that the cops can legaily do to you for having less than 25 grams (which i think is allot to be holding on you) is 100$ fine!!!! Thats fucking awsome!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #60
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
...No way to identify a level of intoxication...

...The other topic to discuss would be the "too high detector." Until someone comes up with a device that could quickly tell an arresting officer that the detained is "too high" we'll be faced with that road block as well...
My assumption would be there would be no need for a "too high detector". Logic would tell me they would treat it similar to driving while under the influence of a controlled substance or medications. Where it wouldn't matter if you smoked one joint or twelve, it impares you ability to think/react which can't really be measured numerically on the spot (blood tests would require you to be taken in etc), but rather gauged by a "sobriety" test. Now they do actually make breathalyzers that can detect the amount of a substance in somebodys system but they are specifically designed for only certain a substance ((ie. Not multiple uses)(marijuana not being one of them)). It would likely qualify as operating while impaired (OWI) or operating a vehicle under the influence (OVI) as opposed to a harsh DUI.