Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-29-2019, 11:34 AM   #1
crazyorigin

Trader Rating: (1)
crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rear Wiper Amp Location? 89 Hatch.

I have had my car torn down pretty far, and have unhooked my rear wiper motor amplifier. I have the amp still and now my rear wiper is not working. Power is getting to the motor and the motor works when jumping it I just need to know where the wiper amp was located before I took it off? I cant for the life of me find it or remember where I removed it from? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Added: I am not talking about the wiper relay that is located behind the drivers side strut tower, the green one. This one is a black box with a flat 8 plug terminal that only has 6 contacts in it.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 10-29-2019 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Added information
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
crazyorigin

Trader Rating: (1)
crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Found it. It is located near where the rear hatch latch is on the car. Looking at it now it was removed by the previous owner because they plug was making taped to another wire in behind the hatch latch support...
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote