Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #61
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
damn you labor day. lol
i want one of those cone dudes too! haha.
dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #62
lunar_s13

Trader Rating: (2)
lunar_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
payment sent.
lunar_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #63
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
and stickers packed

keep em comin guys, im still busting my ass to get you all the raawr cone
Old 09-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #64
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Here is what Shoryupen looks like as of this second. Working on the white belly and tweaking him a wee bit but all in all hes finished.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #65
lunar_s13

Trader Rating: (2)
lunar_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SOOOOO sick! cant wait to get one of them as well.
lunar_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #66
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

hes harder than the first raawr cone, something about him isnt right...but thats just my OCD talking to me
Old 09-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #67
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sick sick sick

ahh put the white belly on lol

so i can order 1
Skyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #68
nothix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nothix is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want 2 Shoryupen asap ^_^
Old 09-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #69
Ex-ricer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Ex-ricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Forgot to mention that I got my stickers in last week... I'm blonde. Anyberries, thanks again!
Ex-ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #70
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Ladies.......he is FINISHED! *panting*

Hes roughly 4.25" x 4" I am putting in the order as we speak for him to be printed/cut. He cuts extremely fast so I am thinking I will have them by Friday-ish *but dont quote me*

I AM taking pre-orders on Shoryupen based on the sheer amount of demand I have been getting. We can do this 1 of 2 ways

1) Pay for Shoryupen and wait till I recieve them then I will ship. I will put you on a list so your sticker is guaranteed. If you want a OG sticker as well, pay everything up front and I will ship them together.

2) Push your luck and pray I dont pre order all of them before they get here.

I am only running 100 of shoryupen, if you want one, do what you can to secure one.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:35 AM   #71
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
pricing for original and new one?
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #72
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Payment sent for shoryupen

from [email protected]
Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #73
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
pricing for original and new one?
price hasnt changed man, $6 shipped per sticker
Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #74
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
thanks. wasnt sure since these are different. payment sent for 2 OG RAAWRs and 2 new RAAWRs
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #75
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I already got your envelope all written out, its in my "omg do work" pile on muh desk.

I have already shot out a few emails back to people about this....now that I have both designs on hand, PLEASE specify what you are buying.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #76
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

ill send payment for og rawr too when i get to a bank to dep
Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #77
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

you got it man, ill be here kickin it
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #78
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
just put in an order for the Shoryupen and OG sticker from [email protected]
Old 09-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #79
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

thank ya kindly, ill throw them out asap

keep em comin guys got about 20 shoryupens on pre order already, I told you they would go quick
Old 09-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #80
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Hey all, just to chime in, I am using 8 year automotive wrap grade Avery Premium Vinyl. This is the thicker of the wrap vinyl in order to make it easier to apply the decal without using transfer tape. This is the good stuff kids! And TJ is the Design King!!!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #81
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

you heard it from the horses mouth personally.....so if the vinyl freaks out PM me for his addy and you can go beat him with pool noodles
Old 09-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #82
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

POOL NOODLES !!!!!! awesome
Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #83
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
standing by with pool noodles, over.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #84
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
The ink is Roland Eco Max and is green friendly (for those of us who care) and it heat set at 104 degrees and dried at 98 degrees. The ink is scratch resistant and and good for outdoor use without fading and such (unless you purposefully scratch and screw it up) without additional lamination. This isn't that laminated paper crap some of the stickers out there are made out of.

And be careful, I have a pool noodle shield yo!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #85
Monkey Boy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Monkey Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sent an order for three of each to your paypal.
Monkey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #86
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

busts out pool noodle sheild break now what
Old 09-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #87
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

not to thread jack or anything, but wanted to give mad props to TJ. He sent me the artwork at 2:30 am this morning. The last batch just got off the printer and they look SMOKING HOT!

These are shipping to Florida tomorrow first thing in the morning and will be ready for distribution by FRIDAY (he will get them Friday since I am overnighting them).

If any of you have any other questions about the quality or type of vinyl or ink used, ask away. I only use the good stuff, cause I hate it when other vinyl guys rip you all off with that crappy A4 economy vinyl. I would rather make less mark up on my printing and have return customers who are happy with my stuff than to make a huge markup on cheap crap vinyl and loose any chance of working with the same customer again.

Back to the designs - THIS IS GLOBAL DOMINATION ARTISTIC GENIUS!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #88
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Proof is in the pudding all!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #89
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Nate you area madman...I love it. So ok we have confirmation on Friday, well worth the wait though. if they are as hot as he says I see this design retiring quickly

......OMG you are giving me another arts and crafts project. Weeding and cutting those 300 was madness, but rather enjoyable
Old 09-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #90
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

tes sir those are hot

kw make me a gnki style gorilla