Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #61
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sending you paypal right now thanks...send me 2
ll_EvOluTIoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #62
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
still have these?
Old 12-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #63
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i want one Pm me if you have any!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:21 AM   #64
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I have bunches to go. Cant stop selling them and they still arent sold out. I bought tons of them because I know you all love the penguin. Buy buy buy buy buy faster. send the money I send the penguins for the girlies to trip over and go SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #65
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
payment sent for 2
thanks
Old 12-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #66
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Everyone except M4R10N is sent and on the way. M4R10N ill throw yours out first thing in the morning.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:53 PM   #67
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
these rule i picked one up on the 2nd order
z32gizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #68
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold

Thanks
Old 12-09-2007, 05:21 PM   #69
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

YAY TIME FOR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!

all orders placed from now till christmas will be BOGO *buy one get one free* this way you can throw these lil guys in stockings *or panties, he really likes panties* for the holidays and get to keep one for yourself.

My site is stuck in limbo until I can figure out why my host is removing EVERY file and erasing my files completely. so you can paypal me directly

[email protected]

please mention Zilvia BOGO in the title. Make sure your addresses are correct, and have a happy holidays.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #70
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Payment sent!
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #71
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
mwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
payment sent for me as well
mwilloughby87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #72
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
still have any left LMK!!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:09 PM   #73
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
payment sent...check your paypal.
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #74
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
still have any left LMK!!
yes, I have plenty left, I will let you all know when I am running short *I always do* I have about 16 orders going out tomorrow, so send payment if you want to be a part of that shipment.

Sales have been pretty steady, but I really do not get any pictures in return. I would like as many pictures as possible for the website. I want to show that my penguin is everywhere
Old 12-13-2007, 02:56 PM   #75
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
sending paypal now
Old 12-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #76
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
product received
I'll have it on my car tomorrow and try to post up a pic asap!
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:36 AM   #77
Driftermd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Driftermd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
okay, sent you paypal, so hopefully I'll see them soon.
Driftermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:17 PM   #78
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Apparently im STILL having issues with people saying "where is my sticker, I havent seen them yet, why are you stealing my money, ect, ect"

I find it REALLY hard to believe that the Post Office is dropping so many packages of mine. I have been in contact with the branch manager in Key West reguarding exactly how to send these. I am doing this the best and easiest way I can for both myself and the buyer. To date I have had about 15 complaints stating that they never got what they rightfully paid for.

Im going to tell you this, I am far from a online crook. I have put 6 years of my life into a law enforcement career in Monroe County. I am not making anywhere near what people think I am on these stickers, and im not stealing money from select people to run off to the bahamas with.

I have fronted over 20 stickers to people saying that they havent seen their order yet. I have been more than willing to work with people about lost packages. But I find it hard to believe that all these packages are coming up missing. Quite honestly, I think that people are taking me for extra stickers. If thats the case, then you really are cheap and I dont want my product in your posession.

I have sent numerous stickers overseas, and they have made it. Meph and his wife got their stickers in Japan in 6 days. Germany, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Australia have all had successful orders.

The reason why I do not offer tracking for these is because I cant track a normal letter via USPS. It has to be bumped to priority parcel, which is an extra $5. I REFUSE to sell these stickers for $10+ a piece. I put them in the hands of the Post Office, and they go about it the way they have been doing it for who knows how long.

Right now I do not know what I am going to do. I guess I can offer an optional fee for people that want their package tracked. But if you honestly want to pay that much money for one sticker.....be my guest.

My apologies for the rant, but things are getting out of hand.

TJ
Old 12-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #79
Driftermd
Leaky Injector

Driftermd is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you didnt write that because of my post I was just wanted you to know that I sent you a payment and that I look forward to seeing them in the mail. I ship stuff to people all the time so I know how you feel about people being unpatient.
Driftermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:52 PM   #80
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

naw man, you are good to go. That wasnt towards you
Old 12-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #81
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
WTF is going on here.

As far as I'm concern I've known TJ and dealt with TJ business wise for almost two years now.

He's a great guy.

I personally vouch for him.

He's not out to scam people for a few bucks. He's not that smart.

He's just trying to spread the word about the penguin.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #82
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I got my stickers about 4 days after I placed the order. Good guy to deal with, free bump for you^^^^^^^^
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:36 PM   #83
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Im really not out to point fingers or anything. Im just saying that all of my personal friends and people I have a good standing with have ALL received them with no problems and very quickly.

Im sorry but I really cannot be fronting every 3rd order free stickers on their word. I did it in good faith because I wanted to keep people happy, but its rediculous the amount of people claiming they never got anything.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #84
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

i got my stickers ........very happy
thanks
will post pics later
Old 12-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #85
kilo64
Leaky Injector

kilo64 is making a name for him/her selfkilo64 is making a name for him/her self
are these still availible?
kilo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:31 PM   #86
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Honestly, if the people who believe they are getting jacked (including me) wouldn't go through all the trouble asking where the stickers are. You stated above alot of complaints that they are missing it and i believe them because im having the same trouble as well. That should be more then enough to say that you can possibly be jacking them or something that went wrong with the shipping companies and that you should file a complaint. Im not the only one in this situation. This is the first time here on zilvia that i never received a package and this only happens to be these stickers... its pretty sad.
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #87
Zhanshi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Zhanshi will become famous soon enoughZhanshi will become famous soon enoughZhanshi will become famous soon enoughZhanshi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I received my stickers back during the Thanksgiving weekend. It took a little over 10 days to get it after placing my order. I thought KwKouki didn't ship it out, but it turns out it was just the post office. KwKouki had great customer service, he offered to double check the order and send replacements if needed.

Not placing the blame on anyone, but it is the holiday season.
Zhanshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:10 AM   #88
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I asked nicely and waited patiently for them. its been over a month.... He didnt even want to give me even one sticker replacement to compensate for the 3 stickers that were lost so i dont know what your talking about.
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #89
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaSR20DET View Post
I asked nicely and waited patiently for them. its been over a month.... He didnt even want to give me even one sticker replacement to compensate for the 3 stickers that were lost so i dont know what your talking about.
Incorrect. I shot you out another 3 pieces to compensate for the 1st batch of lost stickers. We are up to a total of 6 stickers that have been somehow misplaced to the address you gave me. You are right, im not sending a 7th sticker to you.

Ive been robbed online before, im not going to do it to anyone else....especially not at $5.50 a pop. EVERYONE to date that has came to me with a complaint about lost shipments have been compensated on my dime. Im not compensating you a 3rd time just on your word.

Again, ANYONE who knows me personally has had no problems recieving them the first time. I have responded to EVERY pm, I have never blown anyone off.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:12 AM   #90
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
I vouch for this man
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote