Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #31
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I know who is.

I LOL'd so hard at this
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #32
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
DR DAVID MANNING!

At last, someone who get it. lmfao

WATCH----lol wut?
Old 08-23-2009, 12:13 AM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Only person who can do a good job is RJF apparently.
RJF is a fucking wiener.

Admin or not, it needed to be said.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #34
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
I vote for george lopez for 2012
Old 08-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #35
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
I vote for george lopez for 2012
Oh hell yea i vote for Mr. Lowrider
Old 08-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #36
BostonDriftah
BANNED

BostonDriftah is an unknown quantity at this point
Ron Paul will get my vote 1 more time.
But I'd like to see a complete wipe out of govt. n freshn' it up with Liberty again,

or we can keep Obama. he's pretty n talks real sweet n winks at chics, he's a history maker all righttttttttt
Old 08-23-2009, 02:23 AM   #37
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
im telling you spanish person in office would be awesome
Old 08-23-2009, 02:27 AM   #38
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonDriftah View Post
Ron Paul will get my vote 1 more time.
But I'd like to see a complete wipe out of govt. n freshn' it up with Liberty again.

or we can keep Obama. he's pretty n talks real sweet n winks at chics, he's a history maker all righttttttttt
Now thats the spirit! lol
Old 08-23-2009, 04:10 AM   #39
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Obama again most likely, but in a perfect world.....

HANDS DOWN.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 08-23-2009, 04:28 AM   #40
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^I'd vote for Mr. Walken over myself any day. Good choice.

I can see it now... He wouldn't even talk at the first debate. He'd just dance his way into the hearts of Americans everywhere.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:45 AM   #41
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Haha christopher walken would be fuckin sweet. I could never take any of his speeches seriously tho lol.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #42
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
I know who is.

DUDE!! I Still Can't Stop Laughing!!!!!! ROFLMAO .. that is some funnnnnnyy Stuff there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
Haha christopher walken would be fuckin sweet. I could never take any of his speeches seriously tho lol.
Yeah you couldn't take them Seriously, But I would watch it just for the Dramatic Effect.. he make it seem everything is soo Important.. Even if he was talking about toilet Use...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 08-23-2009 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: For some strange reason I can't spell today
Old 08-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #43
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

wait what is this thread
Old 08-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #44
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Old 08-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #45
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
What happened with Walken 08? There was a website and everything.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #46
SexPanda
Post Whore!

I still think we need a 28th amendment so that we can get arnold schwarzenegger as president.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #47
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Phlip/ThatGuy 2012!!!
Colbert/Stewart2012!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #48
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i'd only vote for walken if he portrays bruce dickinson the entire time he's in office.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #49
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
I still think we need a 28th amendment so that we can get arnold schwarzenegger as president.
Ya the Governator !!!!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #50
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #51
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
YTMND - Richard Nixon's Head Tells It Like It Is
Old 08-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #52
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cserrano86 View Post

dude!! Hell ya!!!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #53
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
chuck norris!!!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #54
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Old 08-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #55
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
my vote's for phil jackson/jack nicholson 2012
Old 08-25-2009, 12:22 AM   #56
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I vote.... borris the sneaky fuckin' russian

"drop de gun fatboy"
Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #57
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dert420sx View Post
my vote's for phil jackson/jack nicholson 2012
i like where your head is at.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 08-25-2009, 12:58 AM   #58
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc

Id vote for him just to hear his voice lol
Old 08-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #59
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post

Id vote for him just to hear his voice lol

nvmd about Ron . .

I vote for this guy too !!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #60
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz

DONE