Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
tpetrucci33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tpetrucci33 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 S13 CF Vented Hood

Asking $450 firm
Also accepting trades

Please keep your negative comments to yourself please!!
Thanks!!!!!
tpetrucci33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
not again...

lol.

jk

what trades you lookin for bro.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
ze12o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
ze12o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
LOL. What's good, SCUM BAG.

Here's another story to add to this sad sack of shit's useless life.
I leave a "deposit" for this hood. Telling him I will send him money on Friday. I apologized to him, I did not send it Friday. Shit happens, shit came up. I have 2 jobs, school and a life sorry "Thomas Petrucci" you are less fortunate. I sent $500.00 on Saturday, the day after. This shady fuck right here said the hood is sold and refunds the money, MINUS the deposit. Mind you, NEVER in any of the PMs we sent to each other were there any indications of a "non-refundable" deposit. I took this to paypal. I won. Thanks for wasting MY time. Douche.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^WOW.

thanks for that..

damn dude, you just dont learn do you, thats real messed up.

damn get a fuckin life.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #5
tpetrucci33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tpetrucci33 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nobody cares about your life story! haha u just threw yourself under the bus. i told you that if you didnt have the payment sent by the end of friday that i wouldnt hold it for you. and guess what, you didnt! and when you usually make a deposit for something, its usually non refundable you idiot. ill be sure to state that next time. anyways.... thanks for the free bump!!
tpetrucci33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
ze12o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
ze12o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
GLWS numb nuts.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze12o View Post
LOL. What's good, SCUM BAG.

Here's another story to add to this sad sack of shit's useless life.
I leave a "deposit" for this hood. Telling him I will send him money on Friday. I apologized to him, I did not send it Friday. Shit happens, shit came up. I have 2 jobs, school and a life sorry "Thomas Petrucci" you are less fortunate. I sent $500.00 on Saturday, the day after. This shady fuck right here said the hood is sold and refunds the money, MINUS the deposit. Mind you, NEVER in any of the PMs we sent to each other were there any indications of a "non-refundable" deposit. I took this to paypal. I won. Thanks for wasting MY time. Douche.
wow since when are all deposits non refundable? deposits generally is a place holder, once the time of place holding is up, you tell them the bad news and return the money - no strings attached.. otherwise, if you stated it was a partial payment or a downpayment, then it is non-refundable jack ass.. so you take someones money and just think it is cool? how does that make sense.. you sold the hood plus you keep someone elses money?

and stop negative comments? - normally thats for pricing etc, but you have tried to screw multiple people (telling from your trader rating).. and another negative comment.. where is this "S13 CF Vented Hood" you are selling or are you selling something you dont have again?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote