Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-24-2020, 11:00 AM   #31
llnoahll

Trader Rating: (0)
llnoahll is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Did this go anywhere?
I got an email on November 13th letting me know my package had shipped. The tracking link and number he provided me did not pull anything up. I chalked it up to the label not being registered yet, but 3-4 days went by and still nothing. I ended up calling the freight service the link kept redirecting me to, they informed me they had nothing coming to my address or in my name. I emailed Alex and got no response. I waited a few more days and kept checking, but nothing was progressing. I ended up calling the freight company again and they still had nothing. I have sent Alex 3-4 emails at this point and even sent him a DM on Zilvia, but I have not heard back from him. Tracking number still does not register, but I will wait till the end of this week to see if it shows up. At the end of this week it will have been two weeks since it shipped so I will keep you all updated.

The only thing that concerns me is the freight company says they have nothing coming to my address. Fingers crossed it just shows up.

Last edited by llnoahll; 11-25-2020 at 09:31 AM..
llnoahll is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2020, 07:10 PM   #32
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
How ever u paided, i would open up a claim now, to cover yourself
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:35 AM   #33
llnoahll

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
How ever u paided, i would open up a claim now, to cover yourself
Alright. I had faith, but I guess I will just do it to cover myself. Not sure why he cannot just respond to one of my emails letting me know what's up with the shipment.

I don't mind waiting... just give the correct tracking number or let me know it didn't actually ship lol. I have email from the carrier telling me they don't have anything coming to my address or under the number he sent me.
Old 11-25-2020, 12:40 PM   #34
llnoahll

Update for anyone wanting these kits still. I ended up ordering one through Rival Auto Works (someone else recommended this on the forums). He tries to stock some of Alex's stuff to help us out and make the process easier. He is extremely responsive and a super nice guy.

I reached him through instagram @rivalautoworks. Luckily he had the kit I wanted in stock. Super easy process with him.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:08 PM   #35
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Glad that worked out for u, hope u recover the other funds...
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:50 AM   #36
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by llnoahll View Post
Update for anyone wanting these kits still. I ended up ordering one through Rival Auto Works (someone else recommended this on the forums). He tries to stock some of Alex's stuff to help us out and make the process easier. He is extremely responsive and a super nice guy.

I reached him through instagram @rivalautoworks. Luckily he had the kit I wanted in stock. Super easy process with him.
Uncle Jason is the shit.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:53 PM   #37
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Cool thanks for the info. I just straight claimed through my bank on fineline tuning. I really don't see Fineline disputing the charge back as still no email or explanation....
Old 12-01-2020, 12:01 AM   #38
dezzS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dezzS13
Just got my piece from him about a week ago, waited a few weeks.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #39
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Currently in a similar situation. I didn't really put any pressure on him or really give a shit if it's taking a long time but when I get a complete kit from 2F before I get just a set of overs from him, there is kind of a problem. I'll most likely be ordering a set of rear overs elsewhere and disputing my money once I find something.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:56 AM   #40
dirtiee

dirtiee is an unknown quantity at this point
i ordered a hood in october, sent a few emails and a DM on IG. no response so i opened a claim with my cc company. this dude is something else
dirtiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:51 PM   #41
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Believe it or not, the fenders arrived today out of the blue. I haven't taken them out of the package but I'm just glad they showed.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #42
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Believe it or not, the fenders arrived today out of the blue. I haven't taken them out of the package but I'm just glad they showed.
WHAT!?!? jealous....

The no communication is what I couldn't stand. Just say you got my emails and you are like 5 months out or something....

Copy and paste or something lol....

Truthfully I am loving 2F Performance and Paco's stuff... those rear fenders look awesome... and he makes the overhang lower, so your car looks lower without lowering....
Old 01-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #43
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I have 2F Performance everything minus the rear fenders because I didn't want the 1" drop appearance. It isn't wide enough, either.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:29 PM   #44
slider2828
Post Whore!

Make sense....
Old 01-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #45
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
So basically through this thread and all other accounts on Fineline, three things are certain:
  1. There is a 1% chance he will respond to any form of contact. You have a better chance if you put the order number in the Subject line.
  2. Your parts WILL arrive, though he does whatever he can to make you not believe it.
  3. it will take long enough to make you forget you ordered.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:28 PM   #46
llnoahll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
So basically through this thread and all other accounts on Fineline, three things are certain:
  1. There is a 1% chance he will respond to any form of contact. You have a better chance if you put the order number in the Subject line.
  2. Your parts WILL arrive, though he does whatever he can to make you not believe it.
  3. it will take long enough to make you forget you ordered.
Would concur with this. Again, I would hit up Rival Auto Work on instagram and he can get you sorted with some fineline stuff, he usually stocks it. The process was super easy with him.

I would say the overall fit is pretty good (for S14) in my case. The front bumper is pretty much spot on. The sideskirts need a little trimming and the rear bumper needs some filling under the lights, but other than that not bad at all.